+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

dupsy21

Star Member
Jul 15, 2015
I agree with you that he should transfer $700 to his forex account. Then he should not include the fixed deposit account.

However, instead of including 6 month statements, letter showing average balances, current balances and opening dates will suffice.

Also, I don't think he needs to include the wife's statement. He should just include a LOE from his wife and the page in his statement that shows the transfer made by his wife to him and the one that shows the transfer from his salary account to the forex account.

Finally, he will still need to include the details of his closed account as he transferred funds from it to his forex account.

DigitalDestiny said:
Then transfer $700 (or more) to your forex a/c. Submit bank statement and bank certificate for Forex account.

Submit 6month statement of both your and your wife's A/c , encircle with pencil the transactions that show fund transfer to your forex a/c.

Send a LoE mentioning everything. In LoE Mention that the funds in forex a/c are for settlement of your family in Canada and both you and your wife should sign the LoE. This will cover all the bases.

Do not worry too much, just look after your wife and get ready to welcome the angel :) . All the Best.

gaurav_2172

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Cape Town
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Buddies [Dupsy21 and DigitalDestiny]

- I am going to do exactly this, I will make forex account one.
- I have to attach bank statements coz there is no average balance document I got from Bank. They gave me Account confirmation letter (no talk of money here) and bank statements. Though, I can only attach 3 months instead of 6 months, coz everything happened in last 3 months.
- Closing statements - will do
- Encircle the specific transfers - I will do it
- Wife's statement - I can add a letter addition to bank statement
- Formatting - I am thinking to give every Account number a NUMBER. Then in One PDF, after each Account, I will add a Title page of next account. e.g., Forex Account, then its documents, then a Title Page saying Spouse's Salary account, then its documents, respectively..
- LOE - I will make it first page of my Proof of funds. That sounds better approach.

Am I missing anything?

dupsy21 said:
I agree with you that he should transfer $700 to his forex account. Then he should not include the fixed deposit account.

However, instead of including 6 month statements, letter showing average balances, current balances and opening dates will suffice.

Also, I don't think he needs to include the wife's statement. He should just include a LOE from his wife and the page in his statement that shows the transfer made by his wife to him and the one that shows the transfer from his salary account to the forex account.

Finally, he will still need to include the details of his closed account as he transferred funds from it to his forex account.

dupsy21

Star Member
Jul 15, 2015
I think that should be okay.

gaurav_2172 said:
Thanks Buddies [Dupsy21 and DigitalDestiny]

- I am going to do exactly this, I will make forex account one.
- I have to attach bank statements coz there is no average balance document I got from Bank. They gave me Account confirmation letter (no talk of money here) and bank statements. Though, I can only attach 3 months instead of 6 months, coz everything happened in last 3 months.
- Closing statements - will do
- Encircle the specific transfers - I will do it
- Wife's statement - I can add a letter addition to bank statement
- Formatting - I am thinking to give every Account number a NUMBER. Then in One PDF, after each Account, I will add a Title page of next account. e.g., Forex Account, then its documents, then a Title Page saying Spouse's Salary account, then its documents, respectively..
- LOE - I will make it first page of my Proof of funds. That sounds better approach.

Am I missing anything?

Ab_Ahmad

Oct 4, 2015
Guys I have a question, I received my AOR on 1st February 2016 and had all the required POF at that time. But due to some reasons I had to move those funds elsewhere and they are not present in that account anymore, can that have any impact on the application? I can have the POF easily at the time of landing, but do they confirm Bank Account Balances with the Bank and do banks divulge such information? What i understand is that they can only confirm the authenticity of the Bank Documents submitted e.g. Bank Balance Certificate, Confirming account existence etc.

Need your opinion on this as I'm getting a little tensed about this now. Thanks in advance for your support!

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
Ab_Ahmad said:
Guys I have a question, I received my AOR on 1st February 2016 and had all the required POF at that time. But due to some reasons I had to move those funds elsewhere and they are not present in that account anymore, can that have any impact on the application? I can have the POF easily at the time of landing, but do they confirm Bank Account Balances with the Bank and do banks divulge such information? What i understand is that they can only confirm the authenticity of the Bank Documents submitted e.g. Bank Balance Certificate, Confirming account existence etc.

Need your opinion on this as I'm getting a little tensed about this now. Thanks in advance for your support!
They don't confirm with banks as far as I know. Banks are not allowed to give your accounts' details to others! But they might ask you to send another POF later during processing your app. If they do so, you won't have enough funding to show.

Ab_Ahmad

Oct 4, 2015
Okay so if they do ask for another POF that request would be routed to me? Yes i can arrange for that money, it wouldn't be an issue! Phew! What a relief to know....

rick589

Mar 13, 2016
Ashivad thanks for your reply

Want to know one more thing.
I had submitted my offer letters n experience letter as per requirement, but in one company they have not mentioned my salary in experience letter , but I have submitted my form 16 that's government tax certificate, will that work for proof of salary income?

Again thanks in advance

valsanail

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2016
Doc's Request.
No additional documents request since AOR
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
14-10-2016
Ab_Ahmad said:
Okay so if they do ask for another POF that request would be routed to me? Yes i can arrange for that money, it wouldn't be an issue! Phew! What a relief to know....
They can theoretically ask you for a new POF by the end of your application's processing, however I haven't seen much people here who got such requests post AOR

Ab_Ahmad

Oct 4, 2015
valsanail said:
They can theoretically ask you for a new POF by the end of your application's processing, however I haven't seen much people here who got such requests post AOR
Thanks mate... yeah i think the probability of asking a new POF is low

eski

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20 2016
Doc's Request.
Jan 20 2016
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Jan 20 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed Jan 23 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 17 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 13 2016
LANDED..........
April 28 2016
Han said:
They don't confirm with banks as far as I know. Banks are not allowed to give your accounts' details to others! But they might ask you to send another POF later during processing your app. If they do so, you won't have enough funding to show.
I have it on good authority in my country that embassies have a section that has a relationship with banks and they do call to confirm bank statements. Im not sure if this happens in every country though.
I also know of someone who was banned for misrepresentation because he submitted fake bank statements and they called the bank and found out. From my understanding this is not routinely done so you may not have the same issue. When dealing with cic one should just try to leave these things till the application is approved.
Best of luck! !!

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ab_Ahmad said:
I think you are taking a great risk !. If IRCC checks with your bank (lets not get in debate on what they can do) and funds are not available, they can straight forwardly reject the application and then entire process has to be started from scratch.

Suggest you to bring back the money to your bank account as soon as possible.

kanwarbir1

Sep 19, 2013
hello everyone,

I am cec inland applicant , ITA- 6april , I am almost finished to submit my documents , I have a confusion regarding some questions, please anybody give me some help for that . As i got refused to B1/B2 visitor visa in 2013 , so i answered yes to both the questions in

"Has XXX you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country? (Y/N).

Has XXX ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country? (Y/N)
please anyone help for this . Do i need to provide letter of explanation or is that fine without it ???? .

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
kanwarbir1 said:
hello everyone,

I am cec inland applicant , ITA- 6april , I am almost finished to submit my documents , I have a confusion regarding some questions, please anybody give me some help for that . As i got refused to B1/B2 visitor visa in 2013 , so i answered yes to both the questions in

"Has XXX you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country? (Y/N).

Has XXX ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country? (Y/N)
please anyone help for this . Do i need to provide letter of explanation or is that fine without it ???? .
A lot of people have that and get PR. Answer yes to both. Most likely you won't get space to explain that though you might put this in your cover letter. Eventually you get a schedule A to explain this. There you type in a single line "was refused B1/B2 for <reason (often not strong enough ties to home country>" and that's about it.

Gurm

Apr 14, 2016
I have applied for PR Application on 6th Feb 2016. I lived in Noida from Nov 2005 till July 2010 and since than I am living at my permanent residence (Punjab). I have provided PCC from my permanent address SSP office which has mentioned of my address. At the time of applying I was not aware of the consequences of this. When I came to know, I applied for PSK PCC and raised a CSE for PSK PCC which I submitted on 6th March 2016.

Can someone suggest me what else could be done to avoid rejection?