Med's Done....
09/01/2016
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-08-2016
My status for "Review of Submitted documents" has gone blank. Does it mean anything?

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
Shining Star said:
My status for "Review of Submitted documents" has gone blank. Does it mean anything?
it means the CIC system has a glitch :)

dont worry

keep calm
&
wait patiently for PPR

;)

xheikh

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
fkl said:
What destination address you give for receiving cards is irrelevant. What counts the most is where you are currently residing or more importantly what grounds do you have to move out to Ontario.

Since you have a job in Montreal, it would be tough convincing CBSA or CIC.

One way could be to interview at several places in Ottawa, get a paper trail of that and use it for landing.

Generally speaking CIC is more understandable of this situation as opposed to CBSA. So landing by going to CIC office on first Tuesday of Month for PR landing is better than going to border.

Even if you do go to border, Cornwall is a better option. Quebec border will give you a much harder time.

And remember, this is not as simple as a standard PNP. Regular PNP is just tied to a province. But Quebec is a province with a different PR program altogether.

In fact I am surprised that you were able to convince Ontario PNP and CIC of your intent of moving outside of Quebec.

Some personal notes: This is first hand info, coming from some one in similar but better scenario. Was working and living in Quebec while applying for PR, but had a job offer from outside Quebec. Then moved individually to join new job out of Quebec while spouse and kids remained in Quebec to complete lease / school year. I had job in a different province (was working for 3 months), pay stubs, driver's license every thing. Still CBSA gave me a hard time. First they were concerned about me, then after knowing they showed concerns about family staying in Quebec indefinitely. It eventually worked out, because I had a lot more proof but took one full day. So don't take chances and

a) get more evidence of intention of moving out of Quebec
b) Either land at CIC Ottawa office or land at Cornwall border.
Thanks,

Currently, my plan to get a lease in Ottawa, open or transfer my bank account to Ottawa and move to their and then go CIC office on 2nd or 4th Tuesday for landing.
I have a letter from my Employer which states if I moved to Ontario they will change my position if there is a opening which suits my skill set. I can show them the same.
Will do some shopping and get some credit card slips.

What you recommendation, will I change my Driving License and Health Cards too before going for Landing.
Will I take off my kid from Montreal school and get new admission there or wait for his school finish till June.
Does it matter as on my COPR the destination city is Ottawa and I moved to Cornwall.

I am in very confusing state and not sure which action I start and do.

Thanks

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
xheikh said:
Thanks,

Currently, my plan to get a lease in Ottawa, open or transfer my bank account to Ottawa and move to their and then go CIC office on 2nd or 4th Tuesday for landing.
I have a letter from my Employer which states if I moved to Ontario they will change my position if there is a opening which suits my skill set. I can show them the same.
Will do some shopping and get some credit card slips.

What you recommendation, will I change my Driving License and Health Cards too before going for Landing.
Will I take off my kid from Montreal school and get new admission there or wait for his school finish till June.
Does it matter as on my COPR the destination city is Ottawa and I moved to Cornwall.

I am in very confusing state and not sure which action I start and do.

Thanks
That should be fine. Once you have a lease from there it is good enough when you say I have actually moved and the address you are giving is from Ontario. Which city doesn't really matter as long as it is the same province since the Nomination is from provincial government.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
madToothbrush said:
I had similar case when WES revised my report. I have only submitted my latest WES.
So far, as per GCMS notes, my WES assessment has passed.
So long as your WES report number matches the one you submit with your e-Apr its okay. Even I got a revised ECA and submitted the latest one after updating to the latest WES reference number.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
PiyushAgrawal06121985 said:
So long as your WES report number matches the one you submit with your e-Apr its okay. Even I got a revised ECA and submitted the latest one after updating to the latest WES reference number.
piyush, I already have sent application to ON. I want to upgrade my WES to bachelors 4 yrs ( already done) to bachelors 4 yrs + Diploma 1 yr.

Will I have to send ON a new WES directly ( previous one is sent). Should I go for WES upgrade or wait for ON AOR? IF i dont get AOR i can go for the same process like you. Get WES upgraded and increase points. IF I get AOR and nominated, is there any reason to go for upgrade?

riasat.abir

Aug 9, 2012
Burnaby
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2015-12-17
AOR Received.
2016-02-22
Med's Done....
2016-03-09
Passport Req..
2016-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
2016-08-30
LANDED..........
2016-09-09
Any example of rejection after 3-4 months of AOR (after the R10 completeness check was passed)? And what might be the reasons?

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
riasat.abir said:
Any example of rejection after 3-4 months of AOR (after the R10 completeness check was passed)? And what might be the reasons?
I've seen a few examples on this forum including:

1) Incorrect PCC
2) Insufficent Proof of Funds
3) Submitted letter for 10 months of employment (as they worked more than 30 hrs per week) and clocked 1,560 hrs in 10 (not 12 months)

I'm sure there must be other reasons also but these are just what I have seen.

riasat.abir

Aug 9, 2012
Burnaby
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2015-12-17
AOR Received.
2016-02-22
Med's Done....
2016-03-09
Passport Req..
2016-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
2016-08-30
LANDED..........
2016-09-09
JoacRy said:
I've seen a few examples on this forum including:

1) Incorrect PCC

I'm sure there must be other reasons also but these are just what I have seen.
PCC rejections are the fastest rejections usually!
Do you remember why it was rejected due to PCC?

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
riasat.abir said:
PCC rejections are the fastest rejections usually!
Do you remember why it was rejected due to PCC?
Hi, yes he/she got rejected because they lived in 2 or 3 states in India, and the police station they went to gave them a PCC which only covered 1 of those states.

It is surprising that you can't get one PCC for the whole country.

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
JoacRy said:
Hi, yes he/she got rejected because they lived in 2 or 3 states in India, and the police station they went to gave them a PCC which only covered 1 of those states.

It is surprising that you can't get one PCC for the whole country.
you can .. you will have to apply through any eseva (passport office) in india..... as that PCC only mentions name and passport number and the date when passport was issued and it doesnt mention any address so it covers any where you are in india as a PCC is for a country not for a state, but there are lots of ppl who got it from a local police station which has one addresss and if they mentioned more than one address to CIC , then CIC will reject their applciation as PCC is just for one address....

so any guys from india get a PCC from eseva where you need to book an appointment online and its very simple and you get the PCC on the same day.

medo225

Feb 2, 2016
Dears

I have received ITA 18th December 2015 submitted My APP 23rd Jan 2016 , AOR 23rd Jan 2016 , I have forgot to add my original certificates with my ECA(Added via CSE received the email state that it had been attached to my account) 26th of Jan 2016 they have requested schedule 4
Have been submitted after it. Up to know I did not get any reply from them. I am worried I have sent them many emails additional docs updated passport , Updated job position . Should I be worried ?

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
medo225 said:
Dears

I have received ITA 18th December 2015 submitted My APP 23rd Jan 2016 , AOR 23rd Jan 2016 , I have forgot to add my original certificates with my ECA(Added via CSE received the email state that it had been attached to my account) 26th of Jan 2016 they have requested schedule 4
Have been submitted after it. Up to know I did not get any reply from them. I am worried I have sent them many emails additional docs updated passport , Updated job position . Should I be worried ?
It's good they let you add the Certificates, some VOs are brutal and reject straight away. What is your BG status, timeline etc?

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
medo225 said:
Dears

medo225,

Just relax. Sending too many documents and updates is also not a good thing. This gives them additional work to look at all the correspondence and map it to your account. It can actually slow down the process.

Besides they only consider what the situation is at the time of your application - except for changes in family composition by birth, death, marriage or divorce etc.

Rule of thumb is give them all the documents they need, but don't volunteer information unless it adds value to your case.

In your example, ECA is the only document they need. adding certificates is not required nor asked for. Similarly, updating information on changes to your job is irrelevant as they only consider experience before your submission.

Don't worry though. A CSE response can take up to 30 days or even more, though sometimes it can be quicker.

medo225

Feb 2, 2016
JoacRy said:
It's good they let you add the Certificates, some VOs are brutal and reject straight away. What is your BG status, timeline etc?
My BG have just changed to In progress

ITA 18th Dec 2015
AOR 23 rd Jan 2016
Add docs 26 Jan
Submission of add docs: 27th Jan
BG In progress : 12/04/2016

should I worry