29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
KittYLoveCaD said:
Not that inclusive. Med and BG are admissible requirements that are not dependent to one another. In other words, you must see Passed for Med and Complete for BG.
I mean do they only start medicals scrutiny once they made sure all required PCCs are acceptable? so one can assume they accepted the submitted PCCs without further requests/rejection by the time medicals are updated as "passed"?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
singhyogeshkumar said:
Sad news Ailool but you committed a blunder by not submitting Passport.
Not really. Unless there is some other important piece of picture missing this is not a blunder at all. It seems this was a case of recent child birth so it takes a while to get passport. Generally CIC has no issues with it and they allow applicants enough time to get additional docs done.

I know of several applicants who for instance didn't submit medicals for spouse with application due to pregnancy. Latter they did medicals of mother and child, and some time latter also submitted passport of child once obtained. The only effect is that CIC doesn't process the application until docs are completed.

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Maverickjo said:
No need to panic here.. Schedule 4 & 4A are both system generated and automatically sent to all applications with Nomination..etc...

your medics could be updated any time soon... keep checking your MY CIC..

One of the guys mentioned above.. it's a long way to go my friend.. so be patient ...

Believe me the only thing you can do is to "Wait.. and wait and wait"
Medical passed today. ;D

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhyogeshkumar said:
Medical passed today. ;D
See you just had to wait a few days. Have patience, the journey has just begun, expect silence for another 2 months if everything is going good.

Lizzara

Mar 23, 2016
Hi All,

I received my AOR on the 4th February 2016. Medical status changed to passed on the 8th of Feb. My profile looks as follows:
Application/profile status: Open
Review of eligibility: Review in Progress
Review of medical results: Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents: Provided
Scheduling an interview: Not needed at this time
A background check is needed: Not Needed at this time
Final decision: Not Started

I am concerned that my background check does not read 'not started'. Is that not what it should read?
Does anyone have an idea what the average processing time at the Pretoria Office in South Africa is for PR Express entry? i don't seem to be seeing many posts from applicants in South Africa. Getting more anxious by the day

Ailool

Jan 13, 2016
Guys,

As my file was rejected due to the mentioned reason and I need to apply again , do you think I need to update my employment letter as it was issued two months ago and also the salary proof or bank statement ?

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Ailool said:
Guys,

As my file was rejected due to the mentioned reason and I need to apply again , do you think I need to update my employment letter as it was issued two months ago and also the salary proof or bank statement ?
Depends on the reason

hsalem

Jan 27, 2016
Hi Friends,
Please I have a question if u can help;
In my GCMS: it's mentioned that my wife claimed education is not matching with her WES ASSESMENT.
Do you think my application would be rejected?
AOR OCT 15
BC MAR 18
PNP Candidate.
Highly appreciate your kind feedback

Arahmed

Dec 1, 2015
Freinds good day,
my PNP certificate expires in 1 august and my Aor on 24 February , is this would be a reason of rejection if I reached August without PPR?

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hsalem said:
Hi Friends,
Please I have a question if u can help;
In my GCMS: it's mentioned that my wife claimed education is not matching with her WES ASSESMENT.
Do you think my application would be rejected?
AOR OCT 15
BC MAR 18
PNP Candidate.
Highly appreciate your kind feedback

Well, and this is my own understanding .. (Rejection or No) depends on the way they will consider this discrepancy in your file, from the "your points" point of view, I dont think even if they dont consider your wife's education here, you will still be above the draw points since you have PNP (+600).. But if they consider it as Misrepresentation of docs then it will be different story..

I might be wrong here.. but this what i can say.. Good Luck ]

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arahmed said:
Freinds good day,
my PNP certificate expires in 1 august and my Aor on 24 February , is this would be a reason of rejection if I reached August without PPR?
At all.. since you already applied for PR using that nomination letter.

The problem with the expiry here is that you cannot use the nomination again "IF" your file is rejected for any reason after that date and have to start all over again from 0..

hsalem

Jan 27, 2016
Maverickjo said:
Well, and this is my own understanding .. (Rejection or No) depends on the way they will consider this discrepancy in your file, from the "your points" point of view, I dont think even if they dont consider your wife's education here, you will still be above the draw points since you have PNP (+600).. But if they consider it as Misrepresentation of docs then it will be different story..

I might be wrong here.. but this what i can say.. Good Luck ]

Thanks a lot for your appreciated feedback.
The funny thing that her Wes ASSESMENT is three years hospital studies! And when we inquired the Wes to try to understand what does their ASSESMENT mean in refer to the Canadian education system so when will the EE We can chose the proper credentials, but unfortunately we could not get any useful feedback from them! And now we are seeing the results from CIC!
I wonder how could CIC think of "misrepresentation" since they definitely will check with WES?!
It's stressing situation !!!!

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hsalem said:
Thanks a lot for your appreciated feedback.
The funny thing that her Wes ASSESMENT is three years hospital studies! And when we inquired the Wes to try to understand what does their ASSESMENT mean in refer to the Canadian education system so when will the EE We can chose the proper credentials, but unfortunately we could not get any useful feedback from them! And now we are seeing the results from CIC!
I wonder how could CIC think of "misrepresentation" since they definitely will check with WES?!
It's stressing situation !!!!
u r welcome,, but tell me in the application what education you have selected? Bachelor? or what?

hsalem

Jan 27, 2016
Maverickjo said:
u r welcome,, but tell me in the application what education you have selected? Bachelor? or what?
We choosed bachelor or 3 years degree (we thought that it is the correct one!)