+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

Vitamin26

Mar 17, 2016
messiry said:
Guys , If we are re submitting the profile after cancelling the application , We are supposed to register for job bank again. Is it possible to do this with the same email. I deactivated the account after application rejection , However if i try to register with the same email it says user existing. what shall i do ?
You need to delete your existing jobBank profile and then link your new Express Entry application to JobBank.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
crazydesifool said:
Hey I have a question for all, hope you can help me.

I am DEC AOR applicant and presently my background is in process. I am a CEC applicant but also claimed points for foreign experience.

It was a permanent full time position and to prove I submitted the following:

1. Offer Letter - mentions job position, joining date, terms and conditions

2. Salary breakup

3. Letter of Increment

4. Relieving letter - Job title, duration worked

5. Letter of experience - mentions job title, duties, doesn't mention hours - full time or part time

6. Pay stubs - doesn't mention hours worked

7. Tax forms. - doesn't mention hours worked

Now, the other day I saw in a forum a post about a refusal for not mentioning if the work is full time or part time and Job duties.

Do you suggest I should send them a CSE with updated experience letter? Please help me understand this situation.
Usually this criteria is more strict for an LMIA based job in Canada or past in Canada experience of at least a year of full time work. Experience letters from outside of Canada often don't describe duties in detail but just a specific job title. But if I were in your shoes, I would rather not take a chance. 6 and 7 are fine but 5 should at least say some where "permanent full time employee or works 37 or 35 or 40 hours a week" whatever. Its best to get an updated experience letter, name it appropriately as you named the same letter in your submitted docs, explain it briefly and where it must be put in your file and send via Case specific inquiry.

Innana

Nov 20, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-03-2016
Med's Request
Feb 6
Med's Done....
Feb 17
Passport Req..
May 30
VISA ISSUED...
June 13
LANDED..........
July 09
Vitamin26 said:
Then you have a bad consultant.
This. What does having a consultant have anything to do with getting rejected? People sometimes talk out of their butts

xheikh

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Hi Guys,

I need some assistance in filling the Schedule A form. I am asked to provide Address History (Section 12) and Personal History (Section Cool.

I have question, I am currently in Canada and doing Job and under Ontario PNP - CEC class for Express Entry. I visited my Country 2 times, 1 time to USA and one day transit Visit to Qatar and 3 Day trip to Dubai.

I was International Student for my first visit of 20 days to my country. Due to fog flight was cancelled and stayed in Qatar for 1 day.
I am Temporary Resident and doing full time job for my 2nd visit of 30 days to my country.
I am Temporary Resident and doing full time job for my visit 2 days to USA.
I visited Dubai for 3 days to attend conference while I was in my country and doing full time job.

I already applied for CSQ and it was rejected and checked "yes" in the list. It was rejected due to Document format not as per requirement. What should I write in explanation , any one can help me.

Kindly guide on this.

Thanks

CanBC

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Innana said:
This. What does having a consultant have anything to do with getting rejected? People sometimes talk out of their butts
I suggest you read the original post of this where they stated that having a consultant will mean you won't get rejected by CIC.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
barsha2000 said:
does the NOC title should match description , or only description matter?
One thing that matters the most is your roles and responsibilities have to match the roles in the NOC. The designation need not necessarily match the list of designations given under the NOC.

singh_maninder

Jan 5, 2016
There is one query from my side :

When we apply for State Nomination, will they verify that person is admissible to Canada or not ? Or they just issue the Nomination Letter and put everything on CIC without checking .

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Slowlybtsurely said:
Please, I'm confused as regards the educational credentials I need to upload for my spouse and I. I know I will be uploading the ECA reports and certificates. Do I also need to upload transcripts for both of us?

Again, can paid internship post qualification count towards work experience (FSWP category)? If yes, does my employer necessarily have to mention that I was an intern?
Answering you first question: Final degree + ECA to be attached if claiming points for spouse education, transcripts not required. More importantly the ECA reference number needs to be correct in e-APR, triple check that.

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Will complete two weeks post AOR tomorrow but still the eligibility check is in process. Is that normal?

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhyogeshkumar said:
Will complete two weeks post AOR tomorrow but still the eligibility check is in process. Is that normal?
Indeed ... Normal..

Mine is "In Progress" since 150 Days now... :eek:

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Maverickjo said:
Indeed ... Normal..

Mine is "In Progress" since 150 Days now... :eek:
No access to CAS either. Status has not changed in last 2 weeks, its absolutely same. I was going through some spreadsheets and people are generally getting CAS access, medicals passed within 2 weeks.

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhyogeshkumar said:
No access to CAS either. Status has not changed in last 2 weeks, its absolutely same. I was going through some spreadsheets and people are generally getting CAS access, medicals passed within 2 weeks.
ECAS access has been removed for most of EE applicants including my self.. the only way to get an update is through your MY CIC.. and by emails if you VO needs further details..

It won't change in two weeks, most importantly is that your Medicals get updated to PASSED.. so as to be qualified for the next step of assessment by the Local VO.

Were your medicals updated to "Passed"?

Then, you

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All possible updates and doc request that could have happened to my application have been completed in the first 5 days of AOR, please see my signature for details. the next thing is BG in progress, not sure how many months it will take for that to happen.