Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-16
AOR Received.
07-03-16
Med's Done....
10-03-16
murtazajaffri_cca said:
hello after ITA, the documents checklist which generated in mycic account, didnt ask me to submit IELTS report. is it required?

Do we have to submit IELTS report? should i raise a cse beforehand?

timeline:

AOR: 2 Nov 2015
add doc req and sub (sch 4/4a): 3 Nov 2015
Medical Passed: 4 March 2016 (review since 20 Nov 2015)
BG in review since: 23 Dec 2015

I am PNP (ON) outland NOC 1111 (expected VO London).
Irespective of they ask or not, upload the IELTS report. Its better not to face rejection.

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
chella2700 said:
Irespective of they ask or not, upload the IELTS report. Its better not to face rejection.
I have just made a CSE and submitted my IELTS result card as you and other members advised me too :) thanks alot :)

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
murtazajaffri_cca said:
I have just made a CSE and submitted my IELTS result card as you and other members advised me too :) thanks alot :)
IELTS & WES are Not required. Doesn't make a difference if you did CSE.

No one on record was rejected because of lack of copy of these documents, only their reference & TRF is enough for CIC.

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
CanadaWeCome said:
IELTS & WES are Not required. Doesn't make a difference if you did CSE.

No one on record was rejected because of lack of copy of these documents, only their reference & TRF is enough for CIC.
thank you friend..

Virab555

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
Hi guys. My question relates to CRS points for foreign work experience. It says the following:

"How many years of skilled foreign work experience do you have? It must have been continuous, paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation."

What does "in only one occupation" mean? Shall we understand it as only in the same company and in the same position, or it relates to the same NOC code?

I will really appreciate any reply

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Virab555 said:
Hi guys. My question relates to CRS points for foreign work experience. It says the following:

"How many years of skilled foreign work experience do you have? It must have been continuous, paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation."

What does "in only one occupation" mean? Shall we understand it as only in the same company and in the same position, or it relates to the same NOC code?

I will really appreciate any reply
By Occupation what Canadian Immigration understands and means is same NOC. That becomes your primary NOC.

But that does not mean you can't have experiences in different NOCs. As long as you satisfy the minimum eligibility criterion for qualification in one NOC (will be known as your primary NOC) you are good to apply.

Hope that clarifies.

moose83

Star Member
Aug 3, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Feb 2016
AOR Received.
25th Feb 2016
Med's Done....
27th Feb 2016
I did not upload my six months bank statements only the scanned copy of bank certificate and scanned copy of the fixed deposit advice. Will this reject my application?

Virab555

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
CanadaWeCome said:
By Occupation what Canadian Immigration understands and means is same NOC. That becomes your primary NOC.

But that does not mean you can't have experiences in different NOCs. As long as you satisfy the minimum eligibility criterion for qualification in one NOC (will be known as your primary NOC) you are good to apply.

Hope that clarifies.
Thanks for the reply!
So, can I understand that in order to be 3+ years in foreign work experience I need to have 3+ years of full time employment under the same NOC (in my case 4112 primary NOC), and it is OK that I gained these 3+ years working in various companies?

Sorry for going so much in details, but I was just terrified to imagine that CIC may require that all these 3 years should be with the same employer. This in only one occupation sounds so confusing.

Thanks

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Virab555 said:
Thanks for the reply!
So, can I understand that in order to be 3+ years in foreign work experience I need to have 3+ years of full time employment under the same NOC (in my case 4112 primary NOC), and it is OK that I gained these 3+ years working in various companies? Yes

Sorry for going so much in details, but I was just terrified to imagine that CIC may require that all these 3 years should be with the same employer. This in only one occupation sounds so confusing. No.

Thanks

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
moose83 said:
I did not upload my six months bank statements only the scanned copy of bank certificate and scanned copy of the fixed deposit advice. Will this reject my application?
I dont think so. IRCC does not require 6 month bank statement. Only bank letter is sufficient.

TONY CHEUNG

Feb 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, my frd is in NS and about to submit her PNP application with her spouse(University student), but we see theres one limitation mentionaed on "When Not to Apply" page, which says "the spouse of an international student at a Canadian post-secondary institution who is not in his/her last academic year of studies;", wondeirng how to define the "last academic year of studies"? What if a guy is in last academic year of studies but he decides to finish the courses into 2 years, or what if the study program is a one-year Master degree program? And wondering is this limitaion also specified on CIC level?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Maverickjo said:
Well,, I partially agree with that.. But when it comes to "if you missed a mandatory document already mentioned in CIC instructions, it causes a refusal" to be more specific where did they mention that ALL applicants must upload ECA Report + Ielts Exam? The generated checklist didnt mention that anywhere.. !! And at the same time people were refused because of that..!

Its not my intention to argue here rather than pointing out that the system lacks efficiency they were talking about, Docs must be more clear for all applicants nothing should be left for speculation nor for human judgment!! as you all know people have spent money and time so far in obtaining the requirements for this EE, IELTS, ECA, Education.....etc... and all deserve to be treated in the same equal manner!

Good Day..
I do not question those aspects but there are things you might not know.

ECA report issue was a real mess, but I think it was an issue only in the start of express entry - first couple months because of their system and was fixed latter.

IELTS or other exams, I am pretty sure I have seen several people - who didn't pay enough attention to put in their report ID exactly in the required format (CELPIP has two fields - an id and another code, both of which together are required for CIC to verify the language test.

The format requirement is clearly there if you look at HELP of these fields. So my take is same for both of these docs.

If you provide exact format they needed, the document is probably not needed. But if you put wrong / not enough info AND do not even provide the actual report, THAT causes refusal. We can choose to think either way, but it doesn't look as bad to me as people made it sound "CIC didn't ask for degree and refused saying it wasn't there".

For the record, I don't have personal experienced with ECA since I didn't need that. But I didn't submit my actual language test report, just the correct details of CELPIP and I am through with the process.

Hope that improves the CIC impression to some extent. Cheers