+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

sasankarbasi

Aug 21, 2014
abdulqayyum said:
Hi Friends,

i have got one rejection due to PCC issue from CIC, now i am filling EE forms again, just wondering what else could be reason of rejection, it could be reference letter. i am planning to get them revised with modifications in words which meet NOC 7246.

but in this case it will be slightly different than what i submitted to SINP, what you guys suggest, whether CIC compare it with my reference letters provided to them at the time SINP application?

or i should submit same letters.
So sorry
Can I ask ehat was their problem with your PCC ?

Nov 28, 2015
One quick question from experts...I am the primary applicant and my husband is dependent... Recently my husband got job in different country...do we need to update this in cic that he has left the company and Joined company in another country?

As he is dependent, so do we need to update?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
1998 said:
One quick question from experts...I am the primary applicant and my husband is dependent... Recently my husband got job in different country...do we need to update this in cic that he has left the company and Joined company in another country?

As he is dependent, so do we need to update?
Not required if already filed PR.

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi Friends,
i got SINP Nomination and preparing documents for CIC, as noticed few cases, PR is rejected because of reference letter not sufficient or appropriate with respect to selected NOC. to double check it for my ref letters, i sent query to NOC team, they replied that it look like a CV, and they don't assess CVs.

Now, there are following options
a. either i keep same ref letters as SINP has it in record, don't know whether they share with CIC
b. i keep same detail, bur reduce some text and formatting, also, manipulate some words tome make more close to selected NOC 7246. ion this casae cases letters will differ from SINP.

so, should i opt option a, or b? Pls advise. thanks your for ur time.

Lady B

Jan 19, 2016
abdulqayyum said:
Hi Friends,
i got SINP Nomination and preparing documents for CIC, as noticed few cases, PR is rejected because of reference letter not sufficient or appropriate with respect to selected NOC. to double check it for my ref letters, i sent query to NOC team they replied that it look like a CV, and they don't assess CVs.

I think option 2 will be better for you. Please where did you send your ref letter for check with NOC?

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
abdulqayyum said:
Hi Friends,

i have got one rejection due to PCC issue from CIC, now i am filling EE forms again, just wondering what else could be reason of rejection, it could be reference letter. i am planning to get them revised with modifications in words which meet NOC 7246.

but in this case it will be slightly different than what i submitted to SINP, what you guys suggest, whether CIC compare it with my reference letters provided to them at the time SINP application?

or i should submit same letters.
Here's a document combining all reasons for rejections. I'm not the author, just reposting:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eJ3TNRGHbAOrqvjSrbMgfep6JmIHc0lS48hm89-zIlc/edit?usp=sharing

Do share this to others about to start their application.

Reactions: vj9

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abdulqayyum said:
Hi Friends,
i got SINP Nomination and preparing documents for CIC, as noticed few cases, PR is rejected because of reference letter not sufficient or appropriate with respect to selected NOC. to double check it for my ref letters, i sent query to NOC team, they replied that it look like a CV, and they don't assess CVs.

Now, there are following options
a. either i keep same ref letters as SINP has it in record, don't know whether they share with CIC
b. i keep same detail, bur reduce some text and formatting, also, manipulate some words tome make more close to selected NOC 7246. ion this casae cases letters will differ from SINP.

so, should i opt option a, or b? Pls advise. thanks your for ur time.

@Abdul qayum: The emails you send to NOC must contain your job duties in points, be in general wording and precisely speaking about what exactly you did. I think you are giving them too much details. if SINP has already selected your NOC and you want to change the reference letters I think its better to inform SINP about it as they definitely exchange information to counter check this step is taken as part of your background check. (My opinion you can ask others)

@LAdy B: send your noc code and job duties to

NC-NOC-CNP-GD2@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca

they will access your noc code with job duties and let you know if you may qualify

qdann

Jun 18, 2015
Hello my friends,

i got a question on proof of fund. can mutual fund balance be counted in the pof? i have a mutual fund accout and i transfer $200 to that account every month.
thanks

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Can.ott said:
@Abdul qayum: The emails you send to NOC must contain your job duties in points, be in general wording and precisely speaking about what exactly you did. I think you are giving them too much details. if SINP has already selected your NOC and you want to change the reference letters I think its better to inform SINP about it as they definitely exchange information to counter check this step is taken as part of your background check. (My opinion you can ask others)

@LAdy B: send your noc code and job duties to

NC-NOC-CNP-GD2@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca

they will access your noc code with job duties and let you know if you may qualify
I got below answer from NOC team

Good day,

Please note it is not within our mandate to review curriculum vitaes;

In order for us to provide you with a potential NOC code, we require the following additional information about the occupation:

- the exact job title;
- a detailed description of the main duties;
- the education and work experience required by the employer for entry into the occupation; and
- the type of establishment in which the work is performed.

For reasons of security and privacy we ask that you do not send us any personal documentation electronically, such as resumes and government-issued case numbers or any hyperlinks or attachments.

Thank you.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
qdann said:
Hello my friends,

i got a question on proof of fund. can mutual fund balance be counted in the pof? i have a mutual fund accout and i transfer $200 to that account every month.
thanks
I am afraid not. Mostly it should be liquid cash that is unencumbered.

If you liquidate them and save them in your savings account, then yes you can utilize them to show as PoF.

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abdulqayyum said:
I got below answer from NOC team

Good day,

Please note it is not within our mandate to review curriculum vitaes;

In order for us to provide you with a potential NOC code, we require the following additional information about the occupation:

- the exact job title;
- a detailed description of the main duties;
- the education and work experience required by the employer for entry into the occupation; and
- the type of establishment in which the work is performed.

For reasons of security and privacy we ask that you do not send us any personal documentation electronically, such as resumes and government-issued case numbers or any hyperlinks or attachments.

Thank you.

What email did you send them? I just emailed my main job duties and the noc code i am applying for. try it and let me know there reply. remember main duties is all what matters the most other things they are asking can be sent to them as it gives them a full idea of noc code Vs job you did!!

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
Can.ott said:
What email did you send them? I just emailed my main job duties and the noc code i am applying for. try it and let me know there reply. remember main duties is all what matters the most other things they are asking can be sent to them as it gives them a full idea of noc code Vs job you did!!
Hello Can

Can you please post the Email ID of the NOC Team?

Thanks

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015

DW

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
24-08-2016
Hello Everyone.

In my application, I have mentioned only one address that is my permanent address.
However, I did my graduation and post graduation from city different from the city of permanent residence . I used to do up down daily.
But I haven't mentioned this in LOE.
Can my application get rejected?
Quite worried ???

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
DW said:
Hello Everyone.

In my application, I have mentioned only one address that is my permanent address.
However, I did my graduation and post graduation from city different from the city of permanent residence . I used to do up down daily.
But I haven't mentioned this in LOE.
Can my application get rejected?
Quite worried ???
Minor issue, but to be safe and have your mental peace retained, write an LoE and CSE them.