Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Peregrin Took said:
Hello,

I recently received 600CRS point from OINP. I also got my ITA.

However, I have certain concerns.

Initially, In my express entry profile, I did not include my common law partner as I ticked the single/never married option.
Having got the ITA, I modified the form and included my common law partner.

I attempted to update the express entry profile to change the single never married status, but apparently it is frozen/greyed out and cannot be updated.
A: Once an ITA is received the EE profile gets locked and cannot/need-not be updated. Having said that you can still include your Spouse/common-law partner into the e-APR form provided your recalculated CRS points don't fall below the cut-off for that draw, if it does, your application will be summarily rejected. Now in your new status (married/common-law) you will also need a couple of details some are mandatory but some aren't viz. Your partner's ECA (If required), IELTS (good to have to improve score if required), and some details that you need to fill including employment and personal history and last but not the least PCC for each country where you partner has lived (6 months or more) since partner's 18th birthday.
My inquiry goes thus: will the above scenario affect my chances of getting the Permanent Residency?
A: No. As long as the above conditions are fulfilled.
Another concern is that I have two master degrees, (in architecture and urban planning). I have an ECA from WES for just one of the degrees. I am concerned that the degree that has the ECA isn't relevant to my current NOC code/line of work. Please kindly advice if the above scenario will be a problem.
A: If that degree is evaluated as Masters under Canadian equivalency, then there is no issue else you should get your second degree also evaluated to benefit from the option of "Two or more degrees...". Also Area of work (reference letter) has no relation to Education degree/diploma except NOC.

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Hi Canadawecome,

I just updated my EE profile after getting ITA. few cells were non-editable but most of the things like travel history, education, ECA, work experience, IELTS, personal history were open.

SeanDame

Star Member
Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015
AOR Received.
01-11-2015
IELTS Request
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2016
LANDED..........
10-05-2016
I've got a question... What is the longest rejection we've seen here? I mean.. Is there a time frame in someone's timeline that you can consider them safe or possibly safe?
I am getting close to the 4 months mark soon... Although j know FSW is usually 5-5.5 months.. Did anybody got rejected after 4 months of waiting? And why? I am not worried about PCC at all since I know for sure I am good.. And I called CIC and I know that my PCC was approved on Dec 4th

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
$iv@ said:
Hi bellaluna,

What is your suggestion, to go with LOE or decline ITA and apply in the next draw ???
Full disclosure, I've never been in that position, but if that were me, I'd defer the ITA until I had the PCC. But both options have yielded success. As mentioned by many, CIC is considerate and aware of the FBI PCC situation.

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
$iv@ said:
Hi bellaluna,

What is your suggestion, to go with LOE or decline ITA and apply in the next draw ???
Keep the ITA, make a new EE profile see if you can get a new ITA, if not you still have the LOE option.

varun22

May 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2016<br>Medicals Passed - 29-01-2016 <br>Ghost Mail - 31-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
SeanDame said:
I've got a question... What is the longest rejection we've seen here? I mean.. Is there a time frame in someone's timeline that you can consider them safe or possibly safe?
I am getting close to the 4 months mark soon... Although j know FSW is usually 5-5.5 months.. Did anybody got rejected after 4 months of waiting? And why? I am not worried about PCC at all since I know for sure I am good.. And I called CIC and I know that my PCC was approved on Dec 4th
There can be rejection at any point in time. But yes, if your case is not very complex then chances are less.

You can order your GCMS to see what all is approved.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
jickson said:
Keep the ITA, make a new EE profile see if you can get a new ITA, if not you still have the LOE option.
I wouldn't recommend this, as siva would lose their provincial nomination on the profile and would have to go through the hassle of contacting the PNP to reissue the nomination. Siva's ITA was under PNP.

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bellaluna said:
I wouldn't recommend this, as siva would lose their provincial nomination on the profile and would have to go through the hassle of contacting the PNP to reissue the nomination. Siva's ITA was under PNP.
I didn't notice that. Yeah bellaluna is right. It's tough with the PNP.

$iv@

Nov 17, 2015
jickson said:
I didn't notice that. Yeah bellaluna is right. It's tough with the PNP.
Thanks Bellaluna, Varun and Jickson for your thoughts and suggestion.
I would like to share my friend PR status.
He has 482 points under CEC and applied e-APR before 5.5 months after ITA.
Now he got a query mentioning that he is in MOntreal, canada and requesting to send a explaination letter .
But he came to india before 2 months, and as soon as arrived, he updated the passport arrivial page and letter through Case Specific Enquiry form but still CIC raised query for him for the same reason.

So if i send LOE with e_APR for the FBI PCC, even if they give extension, i have to upload the PCC through Case Specific Enquiry form.
If they are not confirming the receipt of PCC, then i would also face the same problem.

So i as suggested by you all, I will decline the ITA and wait for the new one, because it wil give another 8 -10 weeks of time in the mean time hope that i will get the FBI PCC. Finally i can submit all the manatory docs through online while submitting e-APR.

What u say ??? When they give the extension what are the another ways to upload the PCC except the Case Specific Enquiry form ??
Pls Suggest guys.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Guys I have an interesting question. What role does travel history play in a PR application through EE.
Say an applicant has zero travel history but meets all other requirements - education, experience, PoF, medical etc.

Does the zero travel history have any effect?

alex_dinou

Oct 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One_Topsy said:
Guys I have an interesting question. What role does travel history play in a PR application through EE.
Say an applicant has zero travel history but meets all other requirements - education, experience, PoF, medical etc.

If you honestly never traveled outside of your own country I see no reason for it having any effect.

Luckboy

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
22XX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2015
Doc's Request.
14-01-2016(SCHEDULE 4),25-01-2016(RCMP)
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
23-12-2015
Med's Done....
22-12-2015
Passport Req..
07-12-2016
In the SCHEDULE A(IMM5669) which I submitted, there is a question like:" Have you ever been detained,incarcerated or put in jail", I answered "NO". I just reviewed the SCHEDULE A and that time when I applied PNP i used an agent to fill out this form and I think I looked not carefully, i just saw jail and I have never been to there, so just answer NO,should be right. However, I think i should answer it YES, scinec I have arrested by police with an offence and not convicted. By the way, 3 year ago when I was arrested AND I were applying the PGWP at the same time, I guess CIC knows that I was in charge and only issued me a 1-month PGWP. After I sent the copy of the court of proceedings, CIC re-issued a 3-year PGWP finally.

On the RCMP report will show i have arrested, So will case office consider my case as Misrepresention, I am so worried about it now. Do I need to wrtie an explantion when i submit my RCMP report? and how to explain.

I was also thinking, we 3 years ago when i apply PWGP, I have been written a letter to explain the arrested issue with the court final decsion report. So this time the mistake i made on the answering that question will have less chance to be consdiered as MISREPRESEENTION by case officer? will it be more likely consider answer that question in a mistake.

Need Advice. Thanks in advance.

varun22

May 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2016<br>Medicals Passed - 29-01-2016 <br>Ghost Mail - 31-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
One_Topsy said:

I think if there's no travel history in your case, there'll be one item less VO needs to check about you, and eventually may help processing your case faster.

Just a speculation.

francko

Jul 15, 2015
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
23 March
AOR Received.
12th april
Hi guys my application have been canceled after 4 months without notice because my employment letter didn't have enough job description. I'm a PEI nominated I opened a new EE profile and i need them to confirm to coc that they nominated me.
In another side I sended a CSE my question is does anybody got is applcation reopened after the rejection email ? Is it worth?
Thanks guys and good luck