Vivian613

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
T365 said:
Thank you One_Topsy and rajkamalmohanram for the suggestions. Revised below:

Summary of Rejections

General

1. Issues with PCC
a. Specific for India: only states one address but applicant has stayed in at least 2 or more addresses not covered in the PCC.
b. Not getting PCC for all countries where the applicant has stayed for more than 6 months in the last 10 years

2. Education Credentials Assessment and Proof of Education overall

a. Original transcript of records and diploma not included in submission
b. ECA report not uploaded in submission
c. Education profile not transferred correctly/completely from EE profile to eAPR e.g. Bachelor's level in EE profile, but transferred as Diploma level only in eAPR
d. ECA report not accessible online to CIC (just recently known). Only applicable to ECA assessment 2014 and back.

3. Significant discrepancy between declared NOC versus job duties/titles in reference letter of employment

4. Documents in any language aside from English or French not translated

5. Invalid medical exam (still acquiring exact details about this)

5. Proof of funds
a. Any kind of inconsistency or gap with the bank certificate and bank statements
b. Age of funds not more than 6 months back and missing gift deed/s or any proof that the money is a gift compared to being borrowed

For applicants applying under CEC

1. Job offer not stating Permanent

2. No LMIA

Please contribute and add/modify/elaborate if further needed. Thank you very much.
T365, thank you for doing this. Reading this thread, I have some questions in mind and hope that anyone could put his/her insights. Thank you all!

1)Education profile not transferred correctly/completely from EE profile to eAPR e.g. Bachelor's level in EE profile, but transferred as Diploma level only in eAPR: can someone advise how to avoid this to happen? Is there anyway to check the mistake before it is too late?

2)Any kind of inconsistency or gap with the bank certificate and bank statements: by finding out the inconsistency or gap, does CIC contact the bank and check the current balance compared to the bank certificate?

crosstheevil

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
Correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like the CIC responds quite fast if they find any reasons for rejection.

Can I assume that if our application is "in progress" for more than a month then we're safe?

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
crosstheevil said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like the CIC responds quite fast if they find any reasons for rejection.

Can I assume that if our application is "in progress" for more than a month then we're safe?
Not true, on this forum there are people who report their rejection which happened three or even four months after submission. In some rare case, even five months.

rahulpatel

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rahul1404 said:
Hi All,

My emedical says -

IME: EDE
Upfront medical type: Family-EDE

Is this correct for Express Entry PR Application ?

Thanks
Rahul

Mine was same.
Rahul :)

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
rex911 said:
That is my situation also. Ouch.
CIC will match the address (mainly City) given in personal activities in last 10 years with the address mentioned PCC,
in your case, since the city will be matched, therefore, hopefully there won't any issue.

crosstheevil

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
Miumiu said:
Not true, on this forum there are people who report their rejection which happened three or even four months after submission. In some rare case, even five months.
Thanks, just imagine that happens after all the waiting and hoping ... some of us will also get less points due to aging when we prepare another EE ... :'(

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
rahul1404 said:
Hi All,

My emedical says -

IME: EDE
Upfront medical type: Family-EDE

Is this correct for Express Entry PR Application ?

Thanks
Rahul
Are you Sponsored applicant?

alee667

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
04-12-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed 28-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
13-01-2017
rahulpatel said:
Did you tell the medical center that you are FSW. IMO FSW candidates are required to take NON-EDE. As EDE is for refugees or special cases. Any senior member can correct me if I am wrong.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
alee667 said:
Did you tell the medical center that you are FSW. IMO FSW candidates are required to take NON-EDE. As EDE is for refugees or special cases. Any senior member can correct me if I am wrong.
Check this --->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/reasons-for-rejection-t306713.0.html;msg4956060#msg4956060

To be safe, tell the doctor upfront that you want yourself assessed as Non-EDE.

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
Sky-Walker said:
Invalid medical

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pr-application-cancelled-by-cic-due-to-incomplete-application-t345069.0.html
Most of these guys had their application re-opened again as they were cancelled in some sort of error.

krsenthilkumaran

Star Member
Sep 11, 2014
Chennai,India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
16-01-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
26-04-2016
alee667 said:
Mine was Family EDE only. My Medicals are passed.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
alee667 said:
Both I and my spouse chose Family-EDE, and we got the visa already..

xheikh

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Hi,

I need some opinion.

I am Ontario PNP Application for Human Stream with CEC- Inland.

Do you guys think CIC will check again the NOC codes and match with duties while this was already done by Ontario before giving PNP.

One thing more I am not claiming any points for my wife work experience but provided letters but those not match as those are simple experience letters not like job responsibilities. Will this matter as I am not claiming any points for her for this experience.

Please suggest.

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
xheikh said:
Hi,

I need some opinion.

I am Ontario PNP Application for Human Stream with CEC- Inland.

Do you guys think CIC will check again the NOC codes and match with duties while this was already done by Ontario before giving PNP.

By all means, YES! CIC will, IMO, verify your roles against the NOC that you have chosen!

One thing more I am not claiming any points for my wife work experience but provided letters but those not match as those are simple experience letters not like job responsibilities. Will this matter as I am not claiming any points for her for this experience.

You cannot claim any points for your spouse's education (if she is the dependent) unless that work experience was gained in Canada. You need NOT submit ANY documentation for this.

Please suggest.

Thanks