+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

miyan007

Sep 20, 2015
plz clear my doubt I have applied in sept 24 with PCC from SSP office stating only my passport no. And my address only no time is mentioned . Is this ll be ok . I have worked in Chandigarh for 5 years also then came back to home town.Second should I collect PCc from PSk and can I still send it to cic through CSE plz reply it's really urgent

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
krsenthilkumaran said:
Just that is fine :)
Thanks for clarifying that. However what bothers me is that the checklist states all accounts, even including investments and debts....

If you are applying for permanent residence in Canada, you must provide an official letter issued by your financial institution indicating your financial profile. This must:

list of all your bank (chequing and savings) and investment accounts, the account numbers, dates each account was opened and the balance of each account over the past six months,
list all outstanding debts, such as credit cards and loans,
be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution, and include your name and the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address).

Asivad your thoughts, please? Thank you.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
miyan007 said:
plz clear my doubt I have applied in sept 24 with PCC from SSP office stating only my passport no. And my address only no time is mentioned . Is this ll be ok . I have worked in Chandigarh for 5 years also then came back to home town.Second should I collect PCc from PSk and can I still send it to cic through CSE plz reply it's really urgent
If your pcc has mentioned only one address, then that might be a problem!

Apply for a PCC from PSK immediately and send it to CIC by raising a CSE! This course of action is better than not doing anything!

Canadaistheway

Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sanazeh said:
I have been trying to read this complete thread but there are like 168 pages which is consuming ALOT of time. So my question is, has anyone been rejected on the basis of financial proof yet? My bank hasn't provided me the letter in the exact format CIC requires. I have a bank certificate issued which states my name, the date account was opened, current balance. It doesn't give my six months average balance and bank's email or fax. Only includes a number. I am attaching my six months bank statement to cover the average balance part. Should I include a LOE? Also, what are the cases where CIC rejected someone on something related to financial proof

If anyone has read or gone through it, please share!
We've seen quite a few cases of rejections because of problematic POF documents. As long as you show the statements and explain how you got the money (payslips/profit distribution/transfer docs/whatever) if it was not there before that 6 month period then you are fine. If the bank refuses to provide average balance in the letter then ask for the bank refusal letter and upload that. If that doesn't work too then just include in your LOE your own explanation that you asked the bank but it didn't provide and here is the statements and proof of income.

doitnow

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doitnow said:
Hi all,

I Got my 2 police certificates for 2 different residential addresses covering the entire duration of stay. However there is a small typographical mistake in address in one of the certificate. My house no is "A-553" but in the certificate it is wrongly typed as "A-A-553" (Double prefix - one extra ) , but the remaining portion of the address is correct . Also DOB, CNIC NO , PASSPORT NO , DATE OF ISSUE FOR BOTH CNIC AND PASSPORT and everything is correct . It also has my photograph affixed and stamped .

I am planning to attach a LOE to explain the extra prefix thing , but i need to know if it is a big error ? should i apply for a new one ? Police station told me that i have to apply for a new one and no correction can be made upon existing certificate.

regards.
any help ?? :-X

JUST CHILL

Star Member
May 24, 2009
rajkamalmohanram said:
If your pcc has mentioned only one address, then that might be a problem!

Apply for a PCC from PSK immediately and send it to CIC by raising a CSE! This course of action is better than not doing anything!
Will psk pcc verify for the period before the current passport was issued? If not then how that will cover all the period.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
JUST CHILL said:
Will psk pcc verify for the period before the current passport was issued? If not then how that will cover all the period.
As per their process they are suppose to check from your age of 18 yrs. till date before issuing the PCC. At PSK they have the complete record of all your old passports.

ektaahm

Jul 8, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03rd Nov 15
Nomination.....
03rd Dec 15
AOR Received.
21st Jan 16
IELTS Request
Submitted with file
Med's Request
Submitted with file
Med's Done....
23rd Jan 16
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
20th July 16
VISA ISSUED...
02nd Aug 16
LANDED..........
End of September
Hi there,
My eAPR is on 21st jan.

For POF we have FD in a joint account of me and my spouse.
1. Shall we need to send the deed and rise a CSE about the money (our parents gave us as a gift etc...)?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
ektaahm said:
Hi there,
My eAPR is on 21st jan.

For POF we have FD in a joint account of me and my spouse.
1. Shall we need to send the deed and rise a CSE about the money (our parents gave us as a gift etc...)?
If the FDs aren't sufficient for the required PoF, then yes, you'll need the gift deed.

Dia87

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Schedule 4 & 4A
Nomination.....
11/12/2015
AOR Received.
12-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
23-01-2016 passed
Passport Req..
22-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2016
Hi

We have applied under CEC and have bc pnp. For proof of fund we just submitted one year bank statements but didn't submit letters from our bank. Do you think cic will count it as a incomplete file?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Dia87 said:
Hi

We have applied under CEC and have bc pnp. For proof of fund we just submitted one year bank statements but didn't submit letters from our bank. Do you think cic will count it as a incomplete file?
Yes, if it's not as per the CIC requirement viz. It should be on a bank letter head, with their contact details, a/c opening date, name of the a/c owner and their signature and seal etc.

kaulvirus

Star Member
Nov 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dia87 said:
Hi

The last time I checked CEC didn't require any proof of funds. I am not really sure if they can disqualify you for something you proactively added to your application which they never asked you for.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
kaulvirus said:

The last time I checked CEC didn't require any proof of funds. I am not really sure if they can disqualify you for something you proactively added to your application which they never asked you for.
You do not require PoF if you have LMIA for a job offer.