Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Russian,

We all know that what CIC says is different from how it operates. This is one of those out-of-sync aspects of the EE system. People have been rejected for not providing an ECA, people have been rejected for not providing a copy of the degree certificate, one person who was in the US for only 5 months was requested a FBI PCC. These things happen on a daily basis - So, if I were you, I would better try to be safe than sorry. Uploading a ECA is not going to cost you anything.
I agree, it is not complicated to upload the ECA. However I did not do this, because I acted the way CIC requires. If I get refused, then it's the God's will. Let it be so

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Russian said:
I agree, it is not complicated to upload the ECA. However I did not do this, because I acted the way CIC requires. If I get refused, then it's the God's will. Let it be so
Lets just hope you don't get rejected! Good luck and all the very best!

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
They not only require ECA but also a copy of the degree certificate. If the certificate is not in English or French, you need to get it translated and notarized and upload both the original and the translated version. I remember seeing cases where the applicant was rejected because S/he did NOT include degree certificate.
do we need to upload the transcripts too or just the degree+ECA?

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
do we need to upload the transcripts too or just the degree+ECA?
To be safe upload the following:

1) Copy of ECA
2) Copy of certificate
3) Copy of transcripts

Winry

Star Member
Jan 15, 2016
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
Right now the requirements don't say you need to upload ECA, so I think he won't be rejected by not uploading it. But adding ECA to educational records is easy, and nobody will be rejected by uploading them. I've uploaded mine together with diploma and transcripts to be safe.

Ashdeep

Jul 19, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
I just talked to representative on the phone at Ontario Nominee Program. For OINP they don't need copy of foreign degree. They only want ECA copy from applicant and soft copy from designated institution like WES. And he he told me that application won't be considered incomplete without a copy of foreign degree.

Feeling little bit relaxed now.

Jasbhatia

Dec 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a situation and was wondering if theres been any rejection you know of for someone in a similar situation.
I am a CEC applicant and got my AOR this month. I have worked for a company from 21 december 2013 to 10 june 2015 and 2 july 2015 to present for another company.
I got points for 2 years of experience starting Decembee 2015 since in the profile I didnt need to provide exact dates. I am just a little worried if this would be a problem
I did not lie or misrepresent in any way. And I did techinically provide supporting documents for everything I mentioned in my EE profile. I just need to have someone else's take on this. Help!

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jasbhatia said:
I have a situation and was wondering if theres been any rejection you know of for someone in a similar situation.
I am a CEC applicant and got my AOR this month. I have worked for a company from 21 december 2013 to 10 june 2015 and 2 july 2015 to present for another company.
I got points for 2 years of experience starting Decembee 2015 since in the profile I didnt need to provide exact dates. I am just a little worried if this would be a problem
I did not lie or misrepresent in any way. And I did techinically provide supporting documents for everything I mentioned in my EE profile. I just need to have someone else's take on this. Help!
My personal opinion is you should be fine. I did mention in another thread that my friend got rejected because she accepted an ITA when she had 363 days but submitted after she past the one year. She submitted a Case Specific Enquiry last Friday, and I will update the forum when I hear from her as to what is happening.

Jasbhatia

Dec 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JoacRy said:
My personal opinion is you should be fine. I did mention in another thread that my friend got rejected because she accepted an ITA when she had 363 days but submitted after she past the one year. She submitted a Case Specific Enquiry last Friday, and I will update the forum when I hear from her as to what is happening.
Thanks for your reply. Your friends case got me worried. But hopefully I will be ok. Please update when your friend hears something. Thanks!

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jasbhatia said:
Thanks for your reply. Your friends case got me worried. But hopefully I will be ok. Please update when your friend hears something. Thanks!
Hi Jasbhatia, one thing you could check. Calculate your score as if you only had 1 year of Canadian work experience. Would you still have got an ITA with the CRS points you got for 1 instead of 2 years of Canadian work experience?

Jasbhatia

Dec 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JoacRy said:
Hi Jasbhatia, one thing you could check. Calculate your score as if you only had 1 year of Canadian work experience. Would you still have got an ITA with the CRS points you got for 1 instead of 2 years of Canadian work experience?
No, I would not.

I was thinking of sending in my most recent paystubs as a proof that I am still working. Do you think that might help? or would it just raise unnecessary doubt?

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jasbhatia said:
No, I would not.

I was thinking of sending in my most recent paystubs as a proof that I am still working. Do you think that might help? or would it just raise unnecessary doubt?
I think that is a very good idea to be 100% safe. Just for guidance when my friend opened up a Case Specific Enquiry on Friday she sent the following:

1) Copies of paylips over the last month to show that she received salary after ITA date; and after date of submission and most recent payslip to confirm current employment. Just indicate what each payslip relates to (ie Payslip 1 - date of or around date of ITA, Payslip 2 - date of or around date of submission of documents, Payslip 3 - date of or around date of date you're sending Case Specific Enquiry)

Let me know if you need any more help.

valsanail

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2016
Doc's Request.
No additional documents request since AOR
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
14-10-2016
Hello dear experts, please kindly provide me some help with my future documents uploading. Everythkng looks all right until you begin thinking of details...
1) do we need to provide all the pages of our current passport or only those with stamps, and also wouldn't it be smart to upload the pages of the previous invalid passport? I ask coz I have noticed somewhere here that people got rejected for failing it.
2) do I need to provide all the same for my spouse, although her previous expired passport was lost, and she has only the current one?
3) in which section would it be suitable to upload the Ielts certificate?

BOWPR

Dec 12, 2015
I just got refused PR for the reason below. I'm a Sept AOR who paid RPFF in Oct.

In your Express Entry profile you indicated as your highest level of schooling a Vocational and Technical
Education Certificate, however the Canadian equivalency of that certificate is that of a Secondary school
diploma. In accordance with paragraph 11.2, I am refusing your application because I have found that
you no longer possess the qualification on the basis of which you were ranked under an instruction given
under paragraph 10.3(1)(h).

Your point score at the time of your Invitation to Apply was: 475
Your new point score is: 350

The lowest point score in the draw that you were invited in was: 469
Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the
Act and the regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

When I sent my European Trade Certificate details in to WES they gave me a terrible assessment stating my 5 Year Trade apprenticeship was only equivalent to completing Canadian Secondary School. Based on that my points sat at 350. When I added my Canadian Red Seal Certificate as another form of education my points increased to 475. I guess I got to send in a CSE?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
BOWPR said:
I just got refused PR for the reason below. I'm a Sept AOR who paid RPFF in Oct.

In your Express Entry profile you indicated as your highest level of schooling a Vocational and Technical
Education Certificate, however the Canadian equivalency of that certificate is that of a Secondary school
diploma. In accordance with paragraph 11.2, I am refusing your application because I have found that
you no longer possess the qualification on the basis of which you were ranked under an instruction given
under paragraph 10.3(1)(h).

Your point score at the time of your Invitation to Apply was: 475
Your new point score is: 350

The lowest point score in the draw that you were invited in was: 469
Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the
Act and the regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

When I sent my European Trade Certificate details in to WES they gave me a terrible assessment stating my 5 Year Trade apprenticeship was only equivalent to completing Canadian Secondary School. Based on that my points sat at 350. When I added my Canadian Red Seal Certificate as another form of education my points increased to 475. I guess I got to send in a CSE?

Any advice greatly appreciated.
Sorry to hear your rejection mate. I remember you are the person who posted a thread about the Bridging workpermit refused. May I know is the mistake is from your end are from CIC. Did you claimed wrong credentials in your profile.