Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adi1989 said:
?? Anyone please
If your ECA says you have the equivalent of a 3-year Canadian diploma from your foreign degree alone, then you are right in claiming two degrees, etc. You should have uploaded BOTH your foreign diploma with translation AND your Canadian diploma, along with the number of your ECA or the ECA certificate itself.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shezza said:
Has anyone received residency WITHOUT a LMIA?

My total point score was 524.
No LMIA or PN

I recieved an ITA.

So I submitted my application......
Yes. I have, and so have many others. Once you get the ITA, it's all the same.

rohitsinp23

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Im filling online ee application, got ITA in 17 th draw
Need help in filling education history. I have done eca for bachelors and masters
So from which grade i start edication history. Can i include 10-12 grade.
Intially ststem showing only masters.
While filling EE profile i filled bachelors and masters

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohitsinp23 said:
Im filling online ee application, got ITA in 17 th draw
Need help in filling education history. I have done eca for bachelors and masters
So from which grade i start edication history. Can i include 10-12 grade.
Intially ststem showing only masters.
While filling EE profile i filled bachelors and masters
You get points only based on the highest degree. As you've done ECA for both Bachelors and Masters, you can provide both of those - there is no need to include school credentials in your application.

rohitsinp23

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
You get points only based on the highest degree. As you've done ECA for both Bachelors and Masters, you can provide both of those - there is no need to include school credentials in your application.
Thanks
Now in personal history it if i start it from today to last ten yrs then again 10,12 is not included. Is it ok if i dnt include my schooling
Secondly i have one yr experience for which im not claiming points because its part time and not having documents for it.
But it is a part of personal history so it is ok.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohitsinp23 said:
Thanks
Now in personal history it if i start it from today to last ten yrs then again 10,12 is not included. Is it ok if i dnt include my schooling
Secondly i have one yr experience for which im not claiming points because its part time and not having documents for it.
But it is a part of personal history so it is ok.
Not a problem for both of those situations.

rohitsinp23

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Not a problem for both of those situations.
Thanks for your help
One more query

My spouse have travel history but me not.
In the heading cic stated PA or any family member have travel history?
Then options are
Yes
No
But if i select YES then i have to fill dates
But there how cic knows that its for my spouse. Please help
Actually heading under travel history is confusing.

rohitsinp23

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
guys im stucked at travel history section
i dnt have any travel history but my spouse have.
but im confused with this heading
"List all trips you, and if applicable, your family members have taken outside your country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since
your 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc. If you or your family member did not
travel outside of your country during this period"
so now what i select
yes
no
if i select yes then i have to fill details of my spouse travel history
now question is how cic knows its for me or my spouse
please help
i think there is system glitch

s-r-z

Star Member
Jul 19, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
Dear Friends,

I got my ITA yesterday :) and am going to apply, but got a Q:

I have PhD from a Canadian university, I did not ECA my BSC and MSc degree (obtained from another country) neither I claimed in my EE profile that I have BSc and MSc degrees, just claimed my PhD. And I got full points for education and related transferable skills.

Do I need to have my BSc and MSc also ECA approved and submitted although I never claimed for them?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
s-r-z said:
Dear Friends,

I got my ITA yesterday :) and am going to apply, but got a Q:

I have PhD from a Canadian university, I did not ECA my BSC and MSc degree (obtained from another country) neither I claimed in my EE profile that I have BSc and MSc degrees, just claimed my PhD. And I got full points for education and related transferable skills.

Do I need to have my BSc and MSc also ECA approved and submitted although I never claimed for them?
Not required. Just mention your PhD in Education section and upload the required documents.

U-gal

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Please I am kind of confused with this arranged letter of employment criteria.

Please can you clarify if one is eligible with a PGWP and a full-time permanent job in NOC A. FYI, I started this full-time permanent position (NOC A) in May 2015.

Thanks.

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Seniors,

Can I get help with this?

I got the request for Schedule 4 but that request form have my <b>LAWYER's email address </b> instead of mine..

it shows:

UCI: XXXX
MY NAME
Email: XXXXXX @ XXX.com

But in my AOR it shows my correct Email address. And I am getting all my updates to my email address.
I used this lawyer last year for my PR under CEC and it was returned due to the cap..
I have not got any File number anything- they did not open the package and it was returned with fee (was told my lawyer).

But not sure why do they have his email address linked to my UCI.
Should I do anything with this; or ignore it?
Will they send anything to that email address later?

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jemdill said:
Hi Seniors,

Can I get help with this?

I got the request for Schedule 4 but that request form have my <b>LAWYER's email address </b> instead of mine..

it shows:

UCI: XXXX
MY NAME
Email: XXXXXX @ XXX.com

But in my AOR it shows my correct Email address. And I am getting all my updates to my email address.
I used this lawyer last year for my PR under CEC and it was returned due to the cap..
I have not got any File number anything- they did not open the package and it was returned with fee (was told my lawyer).

But not sure why do they have his email address linked to my UCI.
Should I do anything with this; or ignore it?
Will they send anything to that email address later?
Send a CSE with your Schedule 4 explaining that you no longer have that representative. I believe there is a form you will have to fill out.

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dobes said:
Send a CSE with your Schedule 4 explaining that you no longer have that representative. I believe there is a form you will have to fill out.
Thank you Dobes.. :)

sujani

Aug 6, 2011
Hey, for PA and spouse u have two different files...the top section file is about PA and bottom section is for dependant (spouse)
I dont understand y r u mentioning about ur wife travel history in ur application...bec spouse wil have thier own form to be filled online...