dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michal said:
I hope it is going to be the way you describe it. I still hesitate if I should reapply.
I know, I would be unsure, too. But look up the timeline for cosgrec, who got reopened and then got PR, and others in the thread about reopening through a CSE and see what you think.

negarina

Star Member
May 28, 2015
deyka said:
Hi ..have you received request for passport...yet I looked through your earlier posts can't see any point where you mentioned your file was rejected. Why gcms notes?
No PPR or rejection yet. I just ordered it to see what's going on :)

JK_CAD

Jul 10, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Sep-2015 (Chest X-Ray)
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
31-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Oct-2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
16-Jan-2016
dobes said:
The one "specific for CIC" ends in IMM after a bunch of numbers. CIC says they are valid for 5 years, but if you got yours for an application before 2015, you might have to ask WES to issue you a new one for EE. Just make sure it says IMM after the numbers and you're good to go. Those ones mean that CIC can confirm your score with WES (or other agencies if you got your ECA somewhere else) electronically.
Thanks Dobes for sharing the info.

fswaspirant

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Hello,
I had a question on medicals. Wife , kids (under 5) and myself got medicals done for work permit in December 2014 in India. When we went to a clinic in Vancouver for PR medicals, they said our records are there in the system and said it should be good for PR app as well and gave us print out proofs of the tests we had last year.
It is Non EDE / Worker for myself and Non EDE / Visitor for wife and kids. (Wife is on an open workpermit and myself on a LMIA work permit). Codes that show complete are 501, 502, 707 and 712.

Questions -
1. Non EDE / Worker for myself and Non EDE / Visitor for wife and kids - is these grouping ok?
2. Codes that show complete are 501, 502, 707 and 712 - are these codes ok?
3. Our medicals done last year for work permit. Can we use it for PR (clinic said we can reuse it, and they cannot do a test when there is a valid record in their system)?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fswaspirant said:
Hello,
I had a question on medicals. Wife , kids (under 5) and myself got medicals done for work permit in December 2014 in India. When we went to a clinic in Vancouver for PR medicals, they said our records are there in the system and said it should be good for PR app as well and gave us print out proofs of the tests we had last year.
It is Non EDE / Worker for myself and Non EDE / Visitor for wife and kids. (Wife is on an open workpermit and myself on a LMIA work permit). Codes that show complete are 501, 502, 707 and 712.

Questions -
1. Non EDE / Worker for myself and Non EDE / Visitor for wife and kids - is these grouping ok?
2. Codes that show complete are 501, 502, 707 and 712 - are these codes ok?
3. Our medicals done last year for work permit. Can we use it for PR (clinic said we can reuse it, and they cannot do a test when there is a valid record in their system)?
You need to have a fresh medical exam. Show your clinic this link ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=381&t=29

Do I need a medical exam to apply for permanent residence, if I’ve already had one for my permit?

Yes. Even if you had a medical exam previously, all applicants for permanent residence must have a medical exam.

A medical exam is needed to make sure that:

you pose no health risk to the Canadian public and

neither you nor a family member will place too much demand on Canada’s health, education and social systems.

sonic1992

Jul 17, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Got rejected.

Apparently, the POF evidence wasn't sufficiently clear to prove that my funds were net of outstanding debts and my application did not have additional document to support these letters. I did upload the LOE and I clearly remember that because that was the only thing that required explanation. Either the LOE wasn't good enough or it never transmitted in the first place. Anyways, I've created a fresh profile and entered the pool again (though Job Bank registration still says 'Pending' even though I got that EE pool acceptance mail in MyCIC, hope that is just a formality). And now that those funds have been in the bank untouched for almost 6 months, POF shouldn't be a problem the next time around. I'm also planning to send in a CSE but the rejection letter is pretty discouraging on that front - doesn't seem reopening the application is a possibility - but I'm going to try that nonetheless with strong supporting documents. Find the relevant edited portion of the rejection letter below.

Here's wishing everyone the best with their application! And hoping that I land another ITA soon. :)

PS: As I got rejected on POF grounds, that is further proof that 6/19ers got PER (Positive Eligibility Review) on their application else it would never have gotten this far.

Hey Asivad,

Any luck with reopening your case?

PS. question. did your letter from the bank only state average balance or current balance as well? Couldn't tell by the officer's letter. Perhaps make sure to include the current balance too if you didn't?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sonic1992 said:
Hey Asivad,

Any luck with reopening your case?

PS. question. did your letter from the bank only state average balance or current balance as well? Couldn't tell by the officer's letter. Perhaps make sure to include the current balance too if you didn't?
No movement yet and no hopes of them reopening it either.

My bank letter had everything required by CIC. What went wrong was the lack of an explanation to connect the dots. I suspect the LOE failed to transmit properly. Nevertheless, the officer in question could've asked for an explanation but chose to refuse the application instead and I still fail to understand why they wouldn't ask for an explanation at the final stages when everything else has checked out perfectly in the application.

c'est la vie & que sera sera I guess :)

HB.Agenda2

Jul 18, 2011
Asivad Anac said:
No movement yet and no hopes of them reopening it either.

My bank letter had everything required by CIC. What went wrong was the lack of an explanation to connect the dots. I suspect the LOE failed to transmit properly. Nevertheless, the officer in question could've asked for an explanation but chose to refuse the application instead and I still fail to understand why they wouldn't ask for an explanation at the final stages when everything else has checked out perfectly in the application.

c'est la vie & que sera sera I guess :)
hi bud.... did you get new ITA yet in one of the recent draws?

susana

Nov 4, 2008
sam_172452 said:
Thank you for your reply.

I remember the doctor being confused on what to choose since she was given the choice of worker, visitor and Family. She decided to go for Family to avoid confusion of me being a temporary worker.
Your medical was done correctly

indianaspirant

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
U mean after your Ecas shows decision made and have not recvd a ppr?
Because ppr means PR granted as they ask for ur passport to stamp it

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raj19 said:
any application rejected after PPR? (ecas shows decision made)
After DM but before PPR, multiple examples so far.

After PPR, none reported so far under EE. It is possible to be denied entry or have the PR revoked but all of that is extremely unlikely if you are just another regular applicant with no skeletons in the closet.

Raj19

Star Member
Aug 23, 2012
indianaspirant said:
U mean after your Ecas shows decision made and have not recvd a ppr?
Because ppr means PR granted as they ask for ur passport to stamp it
no i got ppr and ecas shows decision made

Raj19

Star Member
Aug 23, 2012
i am facing another problem right now and any help is appreciated. got PPR on 31 aug, right next day sent a CSE to new delhi VO informing them about wife's pregnancy. baby is due end of this month. i can't decide if i should send passports for visa stamping or wait. what will happen if we get our visa's issued before birth of the baby? how will we add baby to application? what is the usual time frame for getting a reply for CSE