17-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
02-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
uncle_smile said:
I spent double the time and paid extra attention in creating second one, and waited about 2 hours for the job bank code to arrive.

My new Profile is up and eligible, will contact BCPNP to let them re-confirm my nomination, hopefully, I can catch up next draw!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
I'm sorry to hear that uncle Smile, but you're handling it the right way, your new profile will be bullet proof ;)

Good luck!!

mmiirr168

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
Please help - employment letter issues

Hi, guys

I am currently preparing my application after receiving ITA at the end of June. I am under CEC with no LMIA points/offer. I applied under NOC1111 as Accountant. I have the following questions regarding employment letters:

Question 1:
I used two work experiences in my EE profile. All I have now is one reference letter (with duties and responsibilities) from my current employer and one from the previous one. I read some posts that people are talking about the Employment records, Offer of Employment and letter of employment. Am I supposed to upload the same letter for all three for each work experience? I do not have any offer letter from previous job and I do have one from my current employer. But the current one is a very simple one basically just saying that I am hired and my salary after my probation.
Question 2:

I am very confused regarding those magic words from employment letters you guys mentioned. The reference letter I have right now for my current employment only said "Permanent and full time Accountant", it does not say Non-seasonal or Indeterminate. Will I get rejected for that? In addition, the reference letter from my previous employer only said "Full time Accountant", do I still need the wordings "Permanent and Non-seasonal" in order to fulfil CIC's highest standard?

Sorry for being paranoid because some of your posts already makes me feel anxious about getting rejected for missing even very minor stuff in our applications. Any ideas/advices would be greatly appreciated!

Best regards,

Miranda

tala101

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
I believe the offer of employment is for those who got 600 points for valid job offer.

Do you have your personalized document checklist already?

rezasorna

Star Member
May 21, 2013
seabreeze said:
Hi,

I received an email from CIC as follows asking my T4, NOA ($52K last year earnings) and last 6 months statements.
---------------
>T4: A copy of the 2014 Canadian Revenue Agency T4 form from xxx.
This must be received at this office by: 2015/08/14

> Notice of Assessment: A copy of the 2014 Canadian Revenue Agency Notice of tax Assessment.
This must be received at this office by: 2015/08/14

> Funds, proof: Please provide an updated proof of settlement funds. Showing bank account history for the past 6 months with explanation and documentation to support any large deposits. We need explanation of the origins and documentary evidence of all settlement funds submitted, if applicable. Funds must be $11,931 completely available, transferrable and unencumbered by debt or other obligations.
Please click on the following link for more information: /immigrate/skilled/funds.asp
This must be received at this office by: 2015/07/19
I am sorry for your trouble. Did they ask for your T4 and NoA in the list of documents when you were applying?
I suspect, if you prove with your T4, that you had salary, maybe that 12,000$ was not necessary. Just a guess.

Sofie111

Aug 20, 2014
I got mine rejected today because my Spanish police certificate was in Spanish - not translated into English or French.
Stupid mistake but it doesn't say when you are applying that it needs to be.
I reserached and researched today to find where it says this and I have noticed it says it on one of the first pages, before you even begin your application.

Does anyone know if there is another option rather than starting again as my current working visa expires sep12th?

Thank you

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sofie111 said:
I got mine rejected today because my Spanish police certificate was in Spanish - not translated into English or French.
Stupid mistake but it doesn't say when you are applying that it needs to be.
I reserached and researched today to find where it says this and I have noticed it says it on one of the first pages, before you even begin your application.

Does anyone know if there is another option rather than starting again as my current working visa expires sep12th?

Thank you
Send in a CSE (Case Specific Enquiry) along with the translated version from a certified translator. In the CSE, regret/apologize for the mistake and request them to reopen your case.

Simultaneously, create another EE profile and keep it ready for the next draw just in case.

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Is there any relation between ECAS status and application rejection ?

I am have been reading through various threads. Is it fair to assume when the ECAS status goes from Application received to In-progress(2nd time), there has been no rejection from that point on? All the rejections has been either in first In-progress or Application received state.

Are there cases which contradict this view point?

theshak

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Only last night I received an email to say I was rejected on the grounds I did not submit my passport within seven days of notification. This is a joke because 1) We received no email notification and 2) We had actually submitted the scanned passport..

I am getting told by my solicitor this is happening to a lot of people and its believed to be EE auto system bug.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
theshak said:
Only last night I received an email to say I was rejected on the grounds I did not submit my passport within seven days of notification. This is a joke because 1) We received no email notification and 2) We had actually submitted the scanned passport..

I am getting told by my solicitor this is happening to a lot of people and its believed to be EE auto system bug.
Did you or your solicitor check MyCIC recently? The Documents Requested (or some such name) item would have shown up as "Needed" or something like that if they wanted additional documents. Right?

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
theshak said:

You need to have access to your MyCIC account. If a letter was sent to you, it will still be in there. Although it is certainly possible that this is an EE bug, I think you also have to rule out solicitor error.

Get the password to your own MyCIC account, and check it religiously!

hotshot007

Apr 6, 2015
Quick question for the experts. I've seen rejection threads related to PCC for distance learning programs where one is requested even though you were not physically present in the country of the program.

I am in the process of filling out personal history section and I note that the section is autopopulated by all education and employment fields. I have two entries which are overlapping in terms of my employment and the distance learning education which I undertook during the middle of this employment.

Question is that is this how it is suppose to be or do I need to delete the education from the personal history section and only show employment for a time period. The program I was enrolled in has an ECA and I've received points for it. I also attended several weekly session in the UK related to this program.

Also is it ok to have several different activities for the same time period in personal history such as education, employment and any organization membership?

In additional is it expected that all activities from the employment and education section is expected to be seen in the personal history section?

I'm a bit confused so would be great to be put on the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just received my second AOR.

Experts, what does this usually indicate? Any positive news at all?

I applied from outside Canada.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hotshot007 said:
Quick question for the experts. I've seen rejection threads related to PCC for distance learning programs where one is requested even though you were not physically present in the country of the program.

I am in the process of filling out personal history section and I note that the section is autopopulated by all education and employment fields. I have two entries which are overlapping in terms of my employment and the distance learning education which I undertook during the middle of this employment.

Question is that is this how it is suppose to be or do I need to delete the education from the personal history section and only show employment for a time period. The program I was enrolled in has an ECA and I've received points for it. I also attended several weekly session in the UK related to this program.

Do NOT delete anything which has got you CRS points and/or affects program eligibility. Just make sure that you mention your geographical location at any period in time in your personal history. That's where some people have missed the trick. And if you want to be extra careful, include an LOE which clears the air on which country you were living in at any point in time.

Also is it ok to have several different activities for the same time period in personal history such as education, employment and any organization membership?

This is fine. If you want to explain it any further for some reason, attach an LOE.

In additional is it expected that all activities from the employment and education section is expected to be seen in the personal history section?

Personal history demands full disclosure. As I said earlier, make sure you stick to geographical realities for all periods of time in your Personal history section. That would be enough. If there are overlaps, choose to mention the geographic reality before other realities. By that I mean, if you were employed in County X and simultaneously doing a distance learning course in Country Y, mention that period as Employment and the location as Country X.

I'm a bit confused so would be great to be put on the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam_172452 said:
I just received my second AOR.

Experts, what does this usually indicate? Any positive news at all?

I applied from outside Canada.
Congratulations! It means that you are among the chosen few! :)

There is no other discernible pattern to what else this means yet.

cindy2006

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
KingOfGoodTimes said:
Is there any relation between ECAS status and application rejection ?

I am have been reading through various threads. Is it fair to assume when the ECAS status goes from Application received to In-progress(2nd time), there has been no rejection from that point on? All the rejections has been either in first In-progress or Application received state.

Are there cases which contradict this view point?
Yes. I remember that there is at least one case that was rejected after ecas status changed to "in progress ".
And another case was rejected after the ecas status changed to " decision. Made". If I remember correctly both cases were rejected because of the issues with offer letter.