Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
16-04-2015
sand02 said:
Hi Aarti,
Thanks for the response. I sent a CSE yesterday with revised job offer letter and employment reference letter yesterday.now I wish CIC to reopen my application
Hi sand02,

I have one question. How was your offer of employment letter before? Was it a contract or a simple job offer?

My current offer of employment (assuming my lawyer sent the same I have), doesn't have the words permanent, indeterminate, non-seasonal, but its a big contract with resignation clauses and everything, which for me implies that it is a permanent position, otherwise you wouldn't need to state the clauses when you resign or get laid off.

Thank you,
Bruno

sand02

Jul 13, 2015
brunofuster said:
Hi sand02,

I have one question. How was your offer of employment letter before? Was it a contract or a simple job offer?

Hi brunofuster,

my old offer letter says it is a full time job for which i got 3 years LMO. But it didn't mention whether it is non-seasonal or indeterminate.

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
looking at the latest PPRs, I would say don't loose hope even if your offer letter doesn't have Permanent and Non - Seasonal.

I know someone who just got his PPR even though he had his contract dates with end date mentioned in the offer letter and also he didn't have Permanent or non seasonal on his offer letter or letter of employment.

So at the end of the day it is good to be careful but it all depends on the VO who is looking at your file.

Keep you hopes high because You can get approved even though you have mistakes and don't keep your hopes too high because you can get rejected even if you have no mistake because CIC will create a mistake out of your perfectly fine application :p :p if they want to

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Back with updates guys,

As I creating a new profile, I discovered several mistakes which may have resulted my application being refused.

1. Employment Letter, time was wrong, should be 2014 instead of 2015
2. Job Offer, I should've select "No", instead of "Yes" and there are multiple error beyond this point such as "NOC code" on my work permit(I have a PGWP, and there's none code on it).
3. LMIA, at the bottom of work experience section, "Work Permit Required, LMIA Required" is selected instead of "Work Permit Required, but no LMIA Required"

I had a immigration consultant worked on my previous EE profile, and I'm not going to complain their professionalism of work, cause partially I'm responsible for not reviewing accuracy and completeness of my application.

So, a Lesson and an Reminder for all of us here, If you had a refusal on your application, don't complain, CIC refuses people for a reason, and if you say" but I double Checked! and they still refuses me!" my respond will be "SO SAD, TOO BAD THAT YOU DIDN'T TRIPLE CHECK!!!"

Anyway, I spent about 20 mins worked on my first new Profile, it ended up "Ineligible", simply because I didn't careful enough.

I spent double the time and paid extra attention in creating second one, and waited about 2 hours for the job bank code to arrive.

My new Profile is up and eligible, will contact BCPNP to let them re-confirm my nomination, hopefully, I can catch up next draw!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

cherryyyyy

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
uncle_smile said:
Back with updates guys,

As I creating a new profile, I discovered several mistakes which may have resulted my application being refused.

1. Employment Letter, time was wrong, should be 2015 instead of 2014
2. Job Offer, I should've select "No", instead of "Yes" and there are multiple error beyond this point such as "NOC code" on my work permit(I have a PGWP, and there's none code on it).
3. LMIA, at the bottom of work experience section, "Work Permit Required, LMIA Required" is selected instead of "Work Permit Required, but no LMIA Required"

I had a immigration consultant worked on my previous EE profile, and I'm not going to complain their professionalism of work, cause partially I'm responsible for not reviewing accuracy and completeness of my application.

So, a Lesson and an Reminder for all of us here, If you had a refusal on your application, don't complain, CIC refuses people for a reason, and if you say" but I double Checked! and they still refuses me!" my respond will be "SO SAD, TOO BAD THAT YOU DIDN'T TRIPLE CHECK!!!"

Anyway, I spent about 20 mins worked on my first new Profile, it ended up "Ineligible", simply because I didn't careful enough.

I spent double the time and paid extra attention in creating second one, and waited about 2 hours for the job bank code to arrive.

My new Profile is up and eligible, will contact BCPNP to let them re-confirm my nomination, hopefully, I can catch up next draw!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
Sorry to hear that your case is rejected! Good luck on your new application! At least you know what is going on wrong with your application, that's a good thing in some way. Anyway, good luck!

shezza

Mar 24, 2015
I have recieved ITA on July 10th, and am finalizing gathering and uploading all of my documents. I am doing it on my own and am now nervous about the things I am reading here and being rejected.

when creating my EE profile. My score was 524 (no LMIA job offer). And I was offered an ITA for FSW.

I have sent for a LMIA bur have not yet recieved it.

Q. Should I continue to accept my ITA and apply for PR without the LMIA or should I decline it and wait for the LMIA

- Any idea how long LMIA takes to process?

Q. RE: letters of employment. I have contacted previous employers for reference letter, some have provided me with letters. whilst others have said "We do not wish to participate". Or others have said "this business is under new management, we have no records of the years that you worked here". What should I upload as my documents to support my employment.

- Are reference letters written in 2009 from previous employeers accepted although they do not state wage or hours worked?

Thank you for your advice.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shezza said:
I have recieved ITA on July 10th, and am finalizing gathering and uploading all of my documents. I am doing it on my own and am now nervous about the things I am reading here and being rejected.

when creating my EE profile. My score was 524 (no LMIA job offer). And I was offered an ITA for FSW.

I have sent for a LMIA bur have not yet recieved it.

Q. Should I continue to accept my ITA and apply for PR without the LMIA or should I decline it and wait for the LMIA

Only the ITA matters - how you get it is immaterial. Continue with this without waiting for LMIA.

- Any idea how long LMIA takes to process?

Takes at least 2-3 months.

Q. RE: letters of employment. I have contacted previous employers for reference letter, some have provided me with letters. whilst others have said "We do not wish to participate". Or others have said "this business is under new management, we have no records of the years that you worked here". What should I upload as my documents to support my employment.

Fairly common problem. You can try contacting ex-colleague/supervisor and get them to sign a declaration which has all the details as required by CIC and get it notarized. Upload that along with their business card and a Letter of Explanation that highlights your unsuccessful attempts at contacting past employers and politely requests the officer to consider your application as complete.

- Are reference letters written in 2009 from previous employeers accepted although they do not state wage or hours worked?

They are still valid. If they don't stage hours worked, that could be a concern.

Thank you for your advice.

seabreeze

Feb 27, 2013
Hi,

I received an email from CIC as follows asking my T4, NOA ($52K last year earnings) and last 6 months statements.
---------------
>T4: A copy of the 2014 Canadian Revenue Agency T4 form from xxx.
This must be received at this office by: 2015/08/14

> Notice of Assessment: A copy of the 2014 Canadian Revenue Agency Notice of tax Assessment.

> Funds, proof: Please provide an updated proof of settlement funds. Showing bank account history for the past 6 months with explanation and documentation to support any large deposits. We need explanation of the origins and documentary evidence of all settlement funds submitted, if applicable. Funds must be $11,931 completely available, transferrable and unencumbered by debt or other obligations.
Please click on the following link for more information: /immigrate/skilled/funds.asp
This must be received at this office by: 2015/07/19

------

Submitted my application on May 3rd, 2015 under FSW. Currently working (full time, temp) in Canada with OWP. I have issues with my bank statement.

I showed around $12K when submitting my application.[received 2 cash deposit for $3500 on Mar 27,2015 & $4000 on Apr 7,2015 from my friend who borrowed money from me in several occasions - June 27, 2014 -$5500(given as cash withdrawn from account), few interac transfers]

I have spent most of it. (2 withdrawal transaction by remittance agency for $2000 & $4000 on June, 2015 to my account in home county to lend money for my friends)

Now, I have $3K balance in my account+ last three months pay cheque $2500 after tax (have pay stub) that I didn't deposit yet.

Please advise on how to handle this situation. I got to submit this in next 4 days.

Please help me. Thanks!

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
seabreeze said:
Hi,

I received an email from CIC as follows asking my T4, NOA ($52K last year earnings) and last 6 months statements.
---------------

> Notice of Assessment: A copy of the 2014 Canadian Revenue Agency Notice of tax Assessment.

> Funds, proof: Please provide an updated proof of settlement funds. Showing bank account history for the past 6 months with explanation and documentation to support any large deposits. We need explanation of the origins and documentary evidence of all settlement funds submitted, if applicable. Funds must be $11,931 completely available, transferrable and unencumbered by debt or other obligations.
Please click on the following link for more information: /immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

------

Submitted my application on May 3rd, 2015 under FSW. Currently working (full time, temp) in Canada with OWP. I have issues with my bank statement.

I showed around $12K when submitting my application.[received 2 cash deposit for $3500 on Mar 27,2015 & $4000 on Apr 7,2015 from my friend who borrowed money from me in several occasions - June 27, 2014 -$5500(given as cash withdrawn from account), few interac transfers]

I have spent most of it. (2 withdrawal transaction by remittance agency for $2000 & $4000 on June, 2015 to my account in home county to lend money for my friends)

Now, I have $3K balance in my account+ last three months pay cheque $2500 after tax (have pay stub) that I didn't deposit yet.

Please advise on how to handle this situation. I got to submit this in next 4 days.

Please help me. Thanks!
You have to write a letter of explanation stating all this Information. However still you need a bank certificate showing your balance as more than the required settlement funds. You also have to explain why you received the two cash deposits.

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
seabreeze said:
Hi,

---------------

------

Please help me. Thanks!
That is very critical situation for you, I would say just be very careful and provide letter of explanation with proof supporting every fact you state.
e.g. if possible get your friends write a letter saying that they owed money and repaid you
Also if you can prove that the paychecks are from the office you work in.

MTHAKKAR

Sep 22, 2014
uncle_smile said:
Back with updates guys,

1. Employment Letter, time was wrong, should be 2014 instead of 2015

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Hello Uncle_smile,

I am really sorry to hear that.... I really say that you have excellent positive thinking. I hope it will work out everything okay with your new profile now.

I sorry to ask, Have you received the official letter or email from CIC for reason of refusal. Do you mind to share the reason please. just passing my email id. jameslynchblue@gmail.com
or on forum. whichever way you comfortable. Thank you.

good luck.

MTHAKKAR

Sep 22, 2014
Hello Uncle_smile,

I am really sorry to hear that.... I really say that you have excellent positive thinking. I hope it will work out everything okay with your new profile now.

I sorry to ask, Have you received the official letter or email from CIC for reason of refusal. Do you mind to share the reason please. just passing my email id. jameslynchblue@gmail.com

good luck.

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MTHAKKAR said:
Hello Uncle_smile,

I sorry to ask, Have you received the official letter or email from CIC for reason of refusal. Do you mind to share the reason please. just passing my email id. jameslynchblue @ gmail.com

good luck.
I have listed reasons, and I'm afraid I can't and I'm uncomfortable to share more.

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anya654 said:
Does this mean you've now received the letter?

No, 1st one (in email) never came, so I did request 2nd one (email again, paper based can take 5-10 business days), still not showing. And I've been told by CIC call centre agent that preparing 2nd Decision letter can take up to 4 weeks (Yes, you didn't read wrong), and suggested me do not call them back before August 11th. My PNP expires beginning of Sep, and I don't need to depress anyone, I need action!

I decided to re-create me a new profile instead of waiting, and by doing this unveiled those mistakes.