+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

tm1986

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

Thank you for all your contributions to this thread so far. I have a query regarding the employer verification letter.

The letter i submitted is dated 28th January 2015 however I submitted my application on May 16th 2015. Could this be a cause for concern. I have however submitted the most recent paystubs including the one i got right before i submitted my application. Please advice.

Thanks in advance.

tosincci

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4/04/2015 & 29/6/2015
Passport Req..
11-12-2015
tm1986 said:
Hi Asivad,

Thank you for all your contributions to this thread so far. I have a query regarding the employer verification letter.

The letter i submitted is dated 28th January 2015 however I submitted my application on May 16th 2015. Could this be a cause for concern. I have however submitted the most recent paystubs including the one i got right before i submitted my application. Please advice.

Thanks in advance.
i want to believe you definitely should have no problems. moreso with your recent paystubs.

most people begin preparing documents for EE way before ITA is received.

all the best

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Asivad Anac & Seniors,

I have rejection following;

Please help

Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:
- Police certificate
You have not submitted a Police Certificate for your spouse for the country of India.
In general, you and all the people in your family who are 18 or older need to get a police certificate. You must get one from each country or territory where you have lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18.

They have not asked me Indian PCC. I submitted Middle East PCC.
Please help

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naredont said:
Dear Asivad Anac & Seniors,

I have rejection following;

Please help

Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:
- Police certificate
You have not submitted a Police Certificate for your spouse for the country of India.
In general, you and all the people in your family who are 18 or older need to get a police certificate. You must get one from each country or territory where you have lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18.

They have not asked me Indian PCC. I submitted Middle East PCC.
Please help
Did you or your spouse ever reside in India for 6 months or more?

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anya654 said:
Did you or your spouse ever reside in India for 6 months or more?
Last ten years I am in Middle East. They referred 18 years above .. must submit PCC. Therefore I was in india before 2003.

How will reopen case..Please help I have nominated through NSP

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
naredont said:
Last ten years I am in Middle East. They referred 18 years above .. must submit PCC. Therefore I was in india before 2003.

How will reopen case..Please help I have nominated through NSP
Sorry about the rejection, but i think you need to make the situation clear. Did you or any of my family member live in India for 6 months in a row since you/they were 18 years old?
They don't mean that you need to leave in the country for 18 years, they want to see all PCC of all the places you've lived in for 6 months in a row since you were 18 Years Old.

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ETE said:
Sorry about the rejection, but i think you need to make the situation clear. Did you or any of my family member live in India for 6 months in a row since you/they were 18 years old?
They don't mean that you need to leave in the country for 18 years, they want to see all PCC of all the places you've lived in for 6 months in a row since you were 18 Years Old.
We lived in more than six months in India. Please advise. How will open my case again. I have nominated through NSP.

Please advise

tosincci

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4/04/2015 & 29/6/2015
Passport Req..
11-12-2015
naredont said:
We lived in more than six months in India. Please advise. How will open my case again. I have nominated through NSP.

Please advise
your best bet is to send a CSE via: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx. you will have to get a PCC from india asap then send the CSE whichwill have an apology for omitting the PCC as well as a copy of the PCC you get.

hopefully they will reopen it while you wait for another ITA.

all the best

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
You have to provide a PCC for every country you have lived for 6 or more months. If your wife lived in, say, Russia for 6 months 8 years ago she will need a PCC from there.

wifedoctor

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
02-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
naredont said:

Please advise
You should've submitted all PCCs together,

Your options are to submit a case specific enquiry, which may or may not reopen your case (because your reason for rejection is genuine and not an oversight by CIC)

or just submit a new EE profile and wait for ITA, and this time submit all documents requested..

Good luck.

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
naredont said:

Please advise
You need to get police certificates from India for you and your family. Everyone should have his/her police certificate.

After you have obtained it try sending a Case Specific Enquiry (CSE) through this link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx. In the CSE there's a message box, where you can explain your circumstances, maybe saying "you are sorry you forget the PCC from india" and also pleading with them to re-open your application. There's also a place where you could attach documents, so you need to scan these PCC's and attach them to the CSE.
Then you send it and hope for a favourable outcome.

I really don't know anything about nominations or NSP. Perhaps, other members on this thread could advise you accordingly.

I hope this helps!

Goodluck!

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
Hi Avisad and other seniors,
I have a last question regarding my employment reference letter for one of my previous jobs.
I worked in that company from 2007 to 2009, and was issued a reference letter in June 2014. However, the company moved to new address in October 2014 and changed their business phone number as well. What made thing worse is, the manager who issued me the letter has left that company, the new manager did not know me at all, it will be impossible to ask for a updated reference letter.

I wrote an explanation letter to show the changes of office address and phone number. But I still worry that CIC will request a updated reference letter or cancel my application for missing the updated reference letter.

Is anyone encountered the same situation as me?

:) :)

rix0065

Star Member
Aug 30, 2012
has anyone got rejected for CEC ee as they did not met minimum 1yr(1560 hours - 30week/hr ) requirement?

sand02

Jul 13, 2015
Aarti21 said:
My cse 19 th June...still awaiting ...me too
Good luck
Hi Aarti 21,

My Application was rejected today as the job offer didn't mention "non-seasonal and indeterminate" employment.I have LMO valid for 3 years from the date of issue. Can you please let me know what did you request in CSE to reopen the application and also did you submit a new offer letter with those particular words.

Thanks in advance.