+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

Rohan21

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Hi Guys, I submitted my final profile on 28th August & did not upload my IETLS & ECA's but only degrees. I have raised multiple Webforms thereafter where I have explained I did not upload the ECA & IETLS report because it was not asked. But reading the threads I think they will reject my profile.

I really don't know what to do at this point & I feel exhausted.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Guys, I submitted my final profile on 28th August & did not upload my IETLS & ECA's but only degrees. I have raised multiple Webforms thereafter where I have explained I did not upload the ECA & IETLS report because it was not asked. But reading the threads I think they will reject my profile.

I really don't know what to do at this point & I feel exhausted.
Is this for Express Entry. ECAs and IELTS are mandatory to submit a profile.

Rohan21

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
So how did you submit a profile in the first place without IELTS and ECAs, it should have been rejected. Update your EE profile with proper documentation.
I did not upload the scanned copies in my final submission, I only uploaded my degrees which are from India. There was no section to upload the reports but I think I had to upload it in the education section

Rohan21

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Send your Ielts and Ecas through the webform
Yes, I have done that. Sent IELTS & ECA with an apology & mentioned I did not upload because they did not ask for it in the education section.
I just got confirmation that they have received the webforms & it will be attached to my profile. You think this will be sufficient?

RARUETEV

Jul 23, 2019
Yes, I have done that. Sent IELTS & ECA with an apology & mentioned I did not upload because they did not ask for it in the education section.
I just got confirmation that they have received the webforms & it will be attached to my profile. You think this will be sufficient?
Dont worry. You acted quickly. Good that you have sent them via webform and mentioned the reason why you missed uploading them while submitting. Your reason is a valid one. so now, they will tag these attachments to your application and you should be good. :)

Reactions: Rohan21

Rohan21

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Dont worry. You acted quickly. Good that you have sent them via webform and mentioned the reason why you missed uploading them while submitting. Your reason is a valid one. so now, they will tag these attachments to your application and you should be good. :)
Yes, hopefully they look at the overall scenario & consider those attachments. Thank you for your reply.

osangmendoza

Apr 18, 2014
Hi Im newbie here…i need someone to enlightened me… i had a previous case before but its a widrawn case… my confusion arised to the question on Subsection 16 (1) “Have you ever Been covicted,,arrested of or been charged in any crime”. What should I answer to this question? Since my case was widrawn..TIA

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Im newbie here…i need someone to enlightened me… i had a previous case before but its a widrawn case… my confusion arised to the question on Subsection 16 (1) “Have you ever Been covicted,,arrested of or been charged in any crime”. What should I answer to this question? Since my case was widrawn..TIA
Were you arrested? If so, yes.

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Read the question and the answer to any part of it is yes then write yes and explain. Obviously you’ll be obtaining PCC which will be clear and that will collaborate to whatever you say in LOE.

Ylover207

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Yes I am totally the same I work in my boss's big house as bookkeeper, coz he sets up his office in a big house. I just got my WES report. Would you mind if we can add each other on Whatsapp so we can discuss and help each other? Btw is your work experience Canadian experience ?
Hi Frankie
Didn’t you get your PR even with a home office based job ?
Can you enlighten as I am in same’ boat plz

Orochimaru9

Jan 5, 2021
Hello Guys,
Don't know if this Is the right page to post this but I've got a question.
I submitted my application back in 2020, got an ADR for Schedule A shortly after and submitted that on time too.
I've had to travel outside of my Home country and taken up work abroad, I have my residence and work permits stamped in my passport, several webforms were sent to IRCC for this update but never got feedback or confirmation that they received it, tried to call several times too, never got them. I've got PPR now and I've sent another webform using the link provided in the RFV mail, still no response.

Question is, do you think my new passport stamp (s) which weren't available at the time of submission will cause any problems for me?

Also, please how do you know your VO? I've requested GCMS, tried webform, phone call, none of these have given me that info so I am unable to say if my application is being processed within or outside Canada when filling the webform so I just send a request using each