+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

rudbee

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Its a lame question at this stage.

Do I need to put all education level in the EE profile (SSC, HSC, Bachelors, Masters)

Or only Bachelors and Masters with ECA

what is the appropriate way to avoid rejection?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
rudbee said:
Its a lame question at this stage.

Do I need to put all education level in the EE profile (SSC, HSC, Bachelors, Masters)

Or only Bachelors and Masters with ECA

what is the appropriate way to avoid rejection?
Unless you have, say 2 degrees, I believe you just put your highest level of education

rudbee

Star Member
May 7, 2014
kryt0n said:
Unless you have, say 2 degrees, I believe you just put your highest level of education
I have done ECA for bachelors and masters

In this case should I put only those or all (including secondary)

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
rudbee said:
I have done ECA for bachelors and masters

In this case should I put only those or all (including secondary)
No, don't put secondary.

You'll only get points for post secondary.

I think you just put Masters.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
kryt0n said:
Ack that +1. If you are claiming points for two degrees (a sequential bachelors and masters don't count as two, coz former is needed to get latter and claiming latter already covers it).

It is only important when say you have two masters or two bachelors that you wish to claim for diversity.

else only the highest degree should suffice.

riya2492

Sep 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16/09/2016
AOR Received.
18/10/2016
Med's Done....
18/10/2016
hi friends,
i am new to here. i have 2 questions about my pr process.i have logged my file in 18 October and received AOR on same day. medical passed on 20th October. then no updates till today. here my two query about to ask
1. i have submitted my passports first and last biological pages but i didint attached my visa stamps pages for which i have visited 3 countries for holiday for maximum 7-8 days.in this case can i get refusal for my pr?
2. in another one when i have give details in pr application for my work experience as i have two organisation which i have worked for. at that time they didnt mention in which tab i have to attach which company documents.but after final submission they show me that the name of my designation. so as per attachments my documents are gone in wrong tab. like A companies documents attached in B company and B companies documents attached in A company.

please all respected persons help me out for my this both mistakes.
thanking you in advance.
thanks and regards,

rahul_im4u001

Sep 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
US Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-12-2016
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
AshesNdust said:
You don't have to upload the the document unless you are asked to do so. That statement just says you have to include the assessment, which is your reference number. You do have to have a hard copy in case ask for it. There have been people who have gotten their PRs without ever having to upload that or their langauge tests.
Every person on this board, at least all the ones I have read, who claim to have been rejected for not uploading the ECA have turned out to have been rejected for reasons other than the ECA. It's been because they didn't upload their diplomas, they got the ECA for the wrong degree they claimed, they filled out the reference number in the EE profile but didn't fill out the number again in the actual application, or they didn't get ECAs for all the degrees they claimed. So, don't panic about it.
Hi all, I wanted to know if we need ECA done for the highest degree and have got mixed answers on the forum so far. I have a Masters degree and got ECA only for that. People who have received PPR/PR kindly comment what should be done in this case? I plan to submit my APR and will tick ECA not obtained for Bachelors degree. Is this ideal?

Also, i plan to upload my ECA document with my APR. Is this advised in addition to providing the ECA ref number. Are too many supporting documents uploaded frowned upon by CIC in general.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rahul_im4u001 said:
Hi all, I wanted to know if we need ECA done for the highest degree and have got mixed answers on the forum so far. I have a Masters degree and got ECA only for that. People who have received PPR/PR kindly comment what should be done in this case? I plan to submit my APR and will tick ECA not obtained for Bachelors degree. Is this ideal?
This is fine; many people on the forum have done this.

Also, i plan to upload my ECA document with my APR. Is this advised in addition to providing the ECA ref number. Are too many supporting documents uploaded frowned upon by CIC in general.
Upload the document with your education documents (as there is no placeholder for ECA report). This is recommended just in case your ECA number doesn't carry over to your eAPR form.

alya2905

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-10-2016
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
05-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed at this time
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully July 2017
Hi everyone,

I received ITA on 19th Oct, and currently compiling docs to upload. I am sure this page is not relevant, but I have few questions if you guys can help out:

1. Proof of Funds:
I am going to show FD certificate and Bank statement of last 6 months. Do I need to get "Bank Certificate" for my Savings account as well?
Also, in 6 months statement, Bank official has signed and stamped, only the first and last page. Is that OK?

2. Education:
I have Bachelors, Masters and Post Graduate Diploma (Marksheets & Degrees). I only have ECA for Bachlors and Masters , and have claimed points for that only. However, as I have studied PG diplom in last 10 years, I have to provide that degree as well (Am I Correct here?)

In Education Upload column, I have uploaded single pdf showing my marksheets, degrees, ECA and IELTS.. that is fine, right?

anti_maniac

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DamhaSirah said:
I am in trouble, please guide me. :(

I got my ITA but now I have found out that my consultant put my job title as "Officer Production Planning & Scheduling" in my EE profile when my actual job title was "Cash Management Officer". The nature of my job involved both these fields mentioned in these 2 designations (cash management as well as production planning and scheduling). My business cards, contract and experience letters all have the designation as "Cash Management Officer".

What should I do? My primary job was cash management but I was assigned other functions (production planning and scheduling) during the job in addition to my primary job. Will it be considered misrepresentation to continue the application with incorrect job title when technically the actual job description matched the incorrect job title? :mad:
i thought you could amend anything on your profile before you have submitted the application PROVIDED your score would still be above cutoff. But i am no expert....though i myself have recieved ITA and i have to say i have not changed anything radical but have fine tuned atleast some dates(as i was not so precise when i created the profile and had some small errors)

DamhaSirah

May 6, 2016
Scarborough
tari7499 said:
It's definitely a mistake. You should decline ITA, update the job title as per primary job responsibilities and wait for the next invitation.
With EVERYTHING so easily accessible and understandable, in addition to the tremendous amount of help forums like these, from IRCC, what's the need for consultants anyways?
anti_maniac said:
i thought you could amend anything on your profile before you have submitted the application PROVIDED your score would still be above cutoff. But i am no expert....though i myself have recieved ITA and i have to say i have not changed anything radical but have fine tuned atleast some dates(as i was not so precise when i created the profile and had some small errors)
Thanks for the advice! The NOC in my profile is that of another job (research assistant in a university, 30 hours every week, 1+ year) which I did later on in my career in a different organization. I have all proper documents for the NOC job. This "Cash Management Officer / Officer Production Planning and Scheduling" job was another full time paid job in another organization which I did earlier on in my career for 2 years.

riya2492

Sep 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16/09/2016
AOR Received.
18/10/2016
Med's Done....
18/10/2016
riya2492 said:
hi friends,
i am new to here. i have 2 questions about my pr process.i have logged my file in 18 October and received AOR on same day. medical passed on 20th October. then no updates till today. here my two query about to ask
1. i have submitted my passports first and last biological pages but i didint attached my visa stamps pages for which i have visited 3 countries for holiday for maximum 7-8 days.in this case can i get refusal for my pr?
2. in another one when i have give details in pr application for my work experience as i have two organisation which i have worked for. at that time they didnt mention in which tab i have to attach which company documents.but after final submission they show me that the name of my designation. so as per attachments my documents are gone in wrong tab. like A companies documents attached in B company and B companies documents attached in A company.

thanking you in advance.
thanks and regards,
please help me for the same stated above.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
riya2492 said:
hi friends,

Not necessarily. No.

Okay, this is kind of weird. You might want to wait for others to comment on this too because I have not spoken to someone who has uploaded reference letters in the wrong tab.

thanking you in advance.
thanks and regards,

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
riya2492 said:
hi friends,
I've never encountered this problem either. I'd suggest you send a CSE, explaining the error, and provide the documents again, very clearly labelled so that there can be no mistake about which documents belong to which experience.

thanking you in advance.
thanks and regards,