Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Ashdeep said:
Hello,
I submitted my application for OINP three days ago, however I only included copy of WES ECA but not my degree copy as I thought I don't need to do. But after reading here I am so stressed that they might reject my application because of that. However I submitted all copies of my Canadian diploma's certified true copies and transcripts. Please advise me anything. Will OINP ask me details or just reject my application.
As per the below quote from the OINP Application checklist provided in the Application Form itself...

"Certified true copies of applicant's university degree(s), college diploma(s) and/or occupational certificates"

are required and a must as per the OINP application checklist.

I think since you just sent it, it would be better if you send these immediately with a polite LoE saying you missed it in the application package and would like you to consider this to be included as part of your original package, else i am afraid they might declare the application as incomplete and will return your package without issuing you an AOR.

hambousha

Jan 9, 2015
Russian said:
I chose the simple option. Hired a certified translator to translate my diplomas and then he put a stamp on all translations. Did not notarize anything.
Yeah thats what I believe
Arabic original documenr translated by a certified translator and stamp the translation copy by his stamp would be enough

Ashdeep

Jul 19, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, I guess I will try calling them on Monday. Maybe they will tell another option. I included Canadian degrees and occupation license certified true copies except the international bachelor's degree copy I thought they only need ECA copy.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Ashdeep said:
Yes, I guess I will try calling them on Monday. Maybe they will tell another option. I included Canadian degrees and occupation license certified true copies except the international bachelor's degree copy I thought they only need ECA copy.
It is clearly written in the Form (Checklist) as well as in the Application Guide.

Ashdeep

Jul 19, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes I understand that but if they send my application back will they give me second chance to complete it or that's the end. Because my score is only 447 I don't think I will get ITA. Is there any other option?
Thank you.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Russian said:
One of my duties states: preparing and managing sales contracts. I think this duty shows that this was wholesale. Retail does not need to sign contracts. Moreover, the website of this company has a video on the home page, where all this equipment is shown: power supply stations, transformers and high voltage cables. The website adress is written on the letterhead of the company. I hope the CIC officer will watch and understand, that business was wholesale.
well, as you said, it depends on the goods/services being sold.

nobody buys HV equipment off the shelf :D

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
CanadaWeCome said:
It is clearly written in the Form (Checklist) as well as in the Application Guide.
No, it is not mentioned in the application guide. Even though there is no mention about a degree certificate copy for foreign degrees in the application guide, there has been at least one confirmed incident where an application was returned because of non-submission of a degree certificate along with ECA (Egypt applicant).

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Ashdeep said:
Yes I understand that but if they send my application back will they give me second chance to complete it or that's the end. Because my score is only 447 I don't think I will get ITA. Is there any other option?
Thank you.
They will tell you what document is missing and you can send it to them again!

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
No, it is not mentioned in the application guide. Even though there is no mention about a degree certificate copy for foreign degrees in the application guide, there has been at least one confirmed incident where an application was returned because of non-submission of a degree certificate along with ECA (Egypt applicant).
hi Raj,

I recall including it automatically, highly likely something I read in the app guide triggered me to include it, not sure whether was explicit or implicit, but definitely it is required. The ECA alone is not enough

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
maged_mmh said:
hi Raj,

I recall including it automatically, highly likely something I read in the app guide triggered me to include it, not sure whether was explicit or implicit, but definitely it is required. The ECA alone is not enough
Yes, if you don't include degree certificate, the application will most likely be returned. But, I'm very sure that it is not mentioned in the application guide. "Certified true copies" of degree certificates are required for Canadian degrees alone (according to the application guide).

In conclusion, it is prudent to submit degree certificates, irrespective of whether your degree is foreign or Canadian.

Ashdeep

Jul 19, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you have a Canadian degree, provide the following documentation: o A certified true copy of your degree granted from an academic institution in Canada; AND o Official transcripts submitted by you in the original sealed envelope from the academic institution in Canada that granted the degree
.  If you have a foreign degree, submit a copy of the ECA: o The ECA report must be issued on or after the date CIC designated the organization; o The ECA report must not be more than five years old on the date that CIC receives your Express Entry profile and your application for permanent residence; AND o The ECA report must state that your credential is the equivalent of a Canadian Bachelor’s degree or higher.  OINP will only accept an ECA report from one of following organizations

These were the only instructions from application guide. Well see i guess I can only hope for best.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Ashdeep said:
If you have a Canadian degree, provide the following documentation: o A certified true copy of your degree granted from an academic institution in Canada; AND o Official transcripts submitted by you in the original sealed envelope from the academic institution in Canada that granted the degree
.  If you have a foreign degree, submit a copy of the ECA: o The ECA report must be issued on or after the date CIC designated the organization; o The ECA report must not be more than five years old on the date that CIC receives your Express Entry profile and your application for permanent residence; AND o The ECA report must state that your credential is the equivalent of a Canadian Bachelor’s degree or higher.  OINP will only accept an ECA report from one of following organizations

These were the only instructions from application guide. Well see i guess I can only hope for best.
That's what I said earlier. Even though there is no mention about a degree certificate in the application guide for foreign degrees, Ontario expects it. That's the way it is.

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys

If CIC is to reject your application because of some issue with PC, how far into the processing time does that happen?

Naseerah14

Jan 16, 2016
Hello all I already got two study permit rejection and my husband is about to create his EE profile, can someone tell me if those rejection will hv any effect on our application when we get ITA

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Naseerah14 said:
Hello all I already got two study permit rejection and my husband is about to create his EE profile, can someone tell me if those rejection will hv any effect on our application when we get ITA
what was the reason for Refusal? If it was unrelated to security or medical or finances it is unlikely to make any difference. The biggest issue with temporary visit visas is to prove you will LEAVE. Good luck.