no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
15-06-2017
Hello Everyone,

My wife and child landed back in 30th September 2017 and she had to return after 8 days to India due to emergency reasons (flooding/rains of your house in india ) they could not come back to Canada as they didn't receive their PR card yet flash forward to today we have received PR card of our son and it's reached them in India my wife's PR card has not arrived we received photo request for both of them and both of their cards were dispatched however her card has not been delivered yet so she is planning to apply for PRTD to come to Canada with our son .

I wanted to know given the circumstances will her PRtD request be rejected will we be asked to show any proof of the flooding/rains of our house from back in October

Under what circumstances do they reject PRtd request

rockytg

Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Doc's Request.
22-Apr-2016, Additional Doc Request 13-July-2016
Nomination.....
29-July-2016
AOR Received.
31-Aug-2016
Med's Done....
22 August, further tests 18 Sep, 11 Oct Meds passed
Passport Req..
06-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2017
LANDED..........
Jun 2017
Other than being a PR, the other requirement is that one should be able to fulfill the 2 year residency obligation. Since your wife landed last year as PR, she has more than 4 years to fulfill her residency obligation. Hence, she would get the PR travel document.

I, too had to return(after 10 days) to India last year. Applied for PRTD a month after returning and got it in 15 days.

applicant1983

Nov 28, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-08-2013
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
no
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
15-06-2017
Hello everybody,

She applied for PRTD on 1march 2018 and received the following update via tracking Number

Visa application, tracking ID No. Xxxxxxx - has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office, on 02/03/2018.

The agents at VFs were not very helpful when she was trying to apply and did not use any cover letter etc since she wasn't advised by the staff there.

I wanted to know how do we follow up and how to find out which visa office (banglore/delhi) her application went to do that we can follow up with someone

Please advise as this is an emergency she has resigned from her job and needs to travel immediately for an interview here in Toronto

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You have to be patient you only applied a week ago. Normally it is difficult to follow-up with someone but it seems like you application was processed on the 3rd of March.

applicant1983

Nov 28, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-08-2013
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
no
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
15-06-2017
Thank you Canuck78

It says it has been forwarded to a particular office (not sure which one)
I had read in one of the threads that it is possible to chase the Delhi or bangloreb office of matter is to be expedited

You have to be patient you only applied a week ago. Normally it is difficult to follow-up with someone but it seems like you application was processed on the 3rd of March.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Getting home for a job interview is unlikely a good reason for expedited processing given you did a short landing and she could have applied a few months ago. The process has started just be patient. Looks like you will get in around 2 weeks.