Let me share to you the reason why some of our documents got return
1. Payment is incorrect
2. No sign at Payment Form
3. Did not manually tick the `did not submit French Lang`
4. Cap is reached las Nov. 10
5. The form use is not the updated one
6. The form use is wrong

Did anyone knows the other reason?
Whats the meaning of that? That doesnt make sense to me. An application should not be rejected simply because of that. If anybody leaves the whole french test blank, common sense should tell them that the person did not write the french test.

ZYGMA

Star Member
May 21, 2015
pretty_18 said:
Let me share to you the reason why some of our documents got return
1. Payment is incorrect
2. No sign at Payment Form
3. Did not manually tick the `did not submit French Lang`
4. Cap is reached las Nov. 10
5. The form use is not the updated one
6. The form use is wrong

Did anyone knows the other reason?
where can you find number 3 in the form? i can't see such option..

ZYGMA

Star Member
May 21, 2015
i've seen it and it was very small.. :eek: anyone can miss that.. so i guess mine was rejected also.. :'(

aquaman0423

Oct 2, 2014
ZYGMA said:
i've seen it and it was very small.. :eek: anyone can miss that.. so i guess mine was rejected also.. :'(
Hello,

You can read the comment of hassanmk thru this link;

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/quebec-news-for-those-who-sent-applications-in-nov-2015-t380066.0.html;msg4837198#msg4837198

Unfortunately, his application was returned.

qaz

Jan 25, 2015
My application got returned because of no French test result. After that my lawyer gave a call to quebec and they said it was a mistake and they clarified there's no requirement for French test and suggested us to re-submit in Jan = =''. It is quite ridiculous!! How come they don't clearly understand the requirements and return it the application by a mistake!

Now, I missed the first around chance and need to fight for the seat again in Jan.

Speechless when i received a call from Canada today.

HOPE :)

Jul 3, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
Nomination.....
12-05-2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
qaz said:
My application got returned because of no French test result. After that my lawyer gave a call to quebec and they said it was a mistake and they clarified there's no requirement for French test and suggested us to re-submit in Jan = =''. It is quite ridiculous!! How come they don't clearly understand the requirements and return it the application by a mistake!

Now, I missed the first around chance and need to fight for the seat again in Jan.

Speechless when i received a call from Canada today.
Did MIDI charge fees to your bank account before they returned your application?

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ZYGMA said:
i have received my application which was returned.. what does S.O. stands for?
It *might* mean "sans objet", which = not applicable. However, without more info/context, it's difficult to say.

ZYGMA

Star Member
May 21, 2015
Lammawitch said:
It *might* mean "sans objet", which = not applicable. However, without more info/context, it's difficult to say.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YrOwbtvSIVsTSgQ9D0HOsddkHXqDMXyb_rKjNhsy2Mc/edit?usp=sharing

hi Lamma, i really appreciate your help here.. thank you.. hope you could enlighten me more, i have provided online doc the letter that I have received.. i have translated it via google already...

nillakash7

Dec 3, 2015
Hello Guys,

Fees has been charged for my application and waiting to receive the acknowledgement. I have analyzed lots of applications which have been returned due to incomplete application, errors in filling the application, all the required documents are not provided or not in well format. I am trying to help all of you who are trying for the next intake period which will open on January 18. I am from Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Please email me on fazlur@softwareravine.com if you would like to have your application verified, double checked or filled up by me.

Thanks

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ZYGMA said:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YrOwbtvSIVsTSgQ9D0HOsddkHXqDMXyb_rKjNhsy2Mc/edit?usp=sharing

hi Lamma, i really appreciate your help here.. thank you.. hope you could enlighten me more, i have provided online doc the letter that I have received.. i have translated it via google already...
In that form you shared, means "not applicable"(looking at column 2). I.e. That looks like a single person's application, so no spouse/conjoint.