+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reason of rejection huge bankstatement shown

HammadJawaid

May 29, 2017
THESE ARE THE REASON OF REJECTIONS

PURPOSE OF VISIT
YOU DID NOT SATISFY THAT YOU WOULD LEAVE CANADA AFTER STUDIES
PERSONAL ASSETS AND FINANCIAL CONDITION (I SHOWED 150000$ CAD)

I am a Pakistani living in Doha Qatar I applied for Durham college diploma and I did not pay the tution fee of the college as tha VAC here in Doha said its not mandatory .I did not write SOP because it was not written in the checklist I got from VAC .

Could you please tell me why I got refused and about these reasons .I am thinking to re apply again for ICM International college of Manitoba (I will be transfered by the ICM to University of Manitobaafter 1 year its written on my letter of offer) .How do I make these refuse reasons correct while applying for second time please reply quick its a request. One last question why was my reason due to financial condition I showed a huge amount in bankstatement

Reactions: Cool deepak

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Just speculating but not many students have such a large bank balance. Generally students just have enough to pay fees and then need to work minimum wage jobs to support living expenses. Add to that you are living in Qatar not your home country which altogether and this is just speculation maybe create suspicion you will not leave.

Note that ICM college appears to be a private college so likely time spent there may not count towards a PGWP.

As said only CIC will actually know.

raja2396

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
Islamabad
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Just speculating but not many students have such a large bank balance. Generally students just have enough to pay fees and then need to work minimum wage jobs to support living expenses. Add to that you are living in Qatar not your home country which altogether and this is just speculation maybe create suspicion you will not leave.

Note that ICM college appears to be a private college so likely time spent there may not count towards a PGWP.

As said only CIC will actually know.
Icm is basically a pathway college which would lead him to second year of university of manitoba.

addy1990

Star Member
May 30, 2016
SOP IS A MUST :) write that .. I am also from DOHA , Qatar - I had applied here as well and submitted SOP it is very important.

Rim1

Star Member
May 21, 2017
What are you planning to write on your sop???
Hi m.from.pakistan living in itLy i have legal paper here bt i hVw property Nd bank statements in pakistN tell is it good for me to apply study permit from italy and show them my propwety and bank statemnts of pakistan