+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reason for visa refusal ambiguous

Bucky23

Apr 27, 2023
Hello, I got this today in response to my visa application made in 2020:

I am not satisfied that you have truthfully answered all questions in the documents you have submitted in support of your application, as required by subsection 16(1) of the IRPA. Specifically, I am not satisfied that the following information is truthful: Your declared history of previously refused visa application(s) to Canada or any other country.
————
I am certain I provided information about my previously refused visa to another country in my application (I have not been refused a Canadian visa before now). However, I also had another visa refusal in 2021 which could not have been stated in my application because the application was made in 2020 but I’m just getting a response in 2023. M What do I do please? Thank you for your help in advance.

mugg

Jan 14, 2023

I am not satisfied that you have truthfully answered all questions in the documents you have submitted in support of your application, as required by subsection 16(1) of the IRPA. Specifically, I am not satisfied that the following information is truthful: Your declared history of previously refused visa application(s) to Canada or any other country.
————
I am certain I provided information about my previously refused visa to another country in my application (I have not been refused a Canadian visa before now). However, I also had another visa refusal in 2021 which could not have been stated in my application because the application was made in 2020 but I’m just getting a response in 2023. M What do I do please? Thank you for your help in advance.
Sorry about that dear, but just as you have explained here, explain to them that your subsequent visa refusal in 2021 could not have been stated at the time you applied for your trv in 2020 because it had not happened at the time. Rather you got a refusal in 2021 after you had done your visa submission in 2020.
And emphasize the other refused one before 2020 was rightly stated in your application.( So you truthfully answered that at the time)
So it's only a letter of explanation and attach your previous visa and dates for clarification. All the best.

Osama10abdo

Star Member
Apr 19, 2023

————
Did you have visa number at tracker ?
And when you got ur BVL ?

Bucky23

Apr 27, 2023
Sorry about that dear, but just as you have explained here, explain to them that your subsequent visa refusal in 2021 could not have been stated at the time you applied for your trv in 2020 because it had not happened at the time. Rather you got a refusal in 2021 after you had done your visa submission in 2020.
And emphasize the other refused one before 2020 was rightly stated in your application.( So you truthfully answered that at the time)
So it's only a letter of explanation and attach your previous visa and dates for clarification. All the best.
Okay. Thank you very much.

Bucky23

Apr 27, 2023
Did you have visa number at tracker ?
And when you got ur BVL ?
If I understand your questions correctly, Yes I got a visa application number and I received a Biometric Validity Letter before the letter of refusal. I hope that’s what you asked

mugg

Jan 14, 2023
If I understand your questions correctly, Yes I got a visa application number and I received a Biometric Validity Letter before the letter of refusal. I hope that’s what you asked
There's visa application number which comes with ucl number. Everyone gets that when you apply.
And there's visitor visa document number on the tracker. I believe that is what Osama wants to know, if it was on your tracker?