+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reason for Refusal

AngelF

Jun 14, 2016
Hi there,

Please i need an urgent answers to the following question regarding express entry application

1) When there is a refusal based on reference letter not very detailed in duties and responsibilities can i submit another profile exactly as i did before and getting another reference letter detailing the duties and responsibilities?

2) Do i take it that the reason they mentioned for the refusal is the only reason or is it just the first reason and they decided not to access the whole application because i am submitting my profile exactly as i did before but this time to get a more detailed reference letter. please what do you advice because i want to believe that they didn't have any problem with the application but just the reference letter.

3) The study and language session i choose the "two or more degree/certificates" option because i have a degree, 2year diploma and a one year certificate. i entered them individually and and i selected the " two or more degree option" where they asked the level of education. Please is this correct?
Hoping to get an answer soon. I am very devastated right now. somebody please help me

Thanks

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
AngelF said:
Hi there,

Please i need an urgent answers to the following question regarding express entry application

1) When there is a refusal based on reference letter not very detailed in duties and responsibilities can i submit another profile exactly as i did before and getting another reference letter detailing the duties and responsibilities? YES. A better option is to request a reopening of your profile by raising a CSE and attaching the updated document, if you are sure that is the only document that they had concerns with.

2) Do i take it that the reason they mentioned for the refusal is the only reason or is it just the first reason and they decided not to access the whole application because i am submitting my profile exactly as i did before but this time to get a more detailed reference letter. please what do you advice because i want to believe that they didn't have any problem with the application but just the reference letter. It is a case to case basis, but usually they give a detailed reason. The link to the thread provided below may be able to lend some more clarity to the situation.

3) The study and language session i choose the "two or more degree/certificates" option because i have a degree, 2year diploma and a one year certificate. i entered them individually and and i selected the " two or more degree option" where they asked the level of education. Please is this correct? Yes, this is fine for now. You will need to get your ECA and your points depend on what they rate your education as - assuming you got all this from a foreign country (not Canada).
Hoping to get an answer soon.
Thanks
Hey,

The best thread to get all your answers is the following:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/reasons-for-rejection-t306713.0.html

Look through it...Cheers & Good luck!

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
AngelF said:
Thanks so much for the urgent response.
I was told the reopening by raising CSE might take a longer time. that reapplying will be faster because my work permit is about to expire in 3 months and i need ITA to apply for a bridge work permit. i am just so confused.
I have ECA done already which i submitted in my application.

Please do you know how i can go about the CSE?

Thank you very much. I am grateful.
Use this link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
AngelF said:
Thanks so much for the urgent response.
I was told the reopening by raising CSE might take a longer time. that reapplying will be faster because my work permit is about to expire in 3 months and i need ITA to apply for a bridge work permit. i am just so confused.
I have ECA done already which i submitted in my application.

Please do you know how i can go about the CSE?

Thank you very much. I am grateful.
What does your application status states? Is it REFUSED and final decision CLOSED? Or Cancelled and Not Started?
It might take a month for CSE to reply.
Use this link to raised CSE with your attachments
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

crazydesifool

Nov 14, 2014
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
2172/6211
App. Filed.......
26 Nov 15
Doc's Request.
21 Jan 16 - RCMP and 18 May 16 - Sch A
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
22 Dec 15
IELTS Request
included in the application - CELPIP
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
included in application
Med's Done....
8 Jan 16
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
7 Jun 16
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jun 16
LANDED..........
02 Jul 16
artray said:
Hey,

The best thread to get all your answers is the following:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/reasons-for-rejection-t306713.0.html

Look through it...Cheers & Good luck!
for the third, you cannot select two or more... The reason is one of your degree has to be more than 3 years, if it's foreign you need to do ECA.

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
AngelF said:
it says REFUSED and final decision CLOSED
I was rejected as Cancelled due to incomplete information and status Not Started.
I raised CSE about 2 weeks ago and received a response yesterday

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We have forwarded the information you provided to the responsible office. They will contact you only if they require further information.

Try to send CSE and create a new profile as well. What's your CRS? On my case I'm still waiting for nomination points to add up. I hope OINP transfer the points to my new profile in order for me to get new ITA

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
crazydesifool said:
for the third, you cannot select two or more... The reason is one of your degree has to be more than 3 years, if it's foreign you need to do ECA.
Agreed...that's what I've said - the "degree" Angel mentioned is 3 years.

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
Nitz_Au said:
I was rejected as Cancelled due to incomplete information and status Not Started.
I raised CSE about 2 weeks ago and received a response yesterday

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We have forwarded the information you provided to the responsible office. They will contact you only if they require further information.

Try to send CSE and create a new profile as well. What's your CRS? On my case I'm still waiting for nomination points to add up. I hope OINP transfer the points to my new profile in order for me to get new ITA
Agree with Nitz - do both - raise a CSE and create a new EE profile. One will not hurt the other. If they reactivate your old EE profile, then make sure you withdraw your new EE profile.

crazydesifool

Nov 14, 2014
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
2172/6211
App. Filed.......
26 Nov 15
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
22 Dec 15
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
included in application
Med's Done....
8 Jan 16
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
7 Jun 16
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jun 16
LANDED..........
02 Jul 16
artray said:
Agreed...that's what I've said - the "degree" Angel mentioned is 3 years.
oh I am afraid, she mentioned 2 years degree and one year certificate.

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
crazydesifool said:
oh I am afraid, she mentioned 2 years degree and one year certificate.
Nope, I think she said she has 1 degree plus a 2-year diploma plus a 1-year certificate ;) So, I guessed she listed it in descending order - degree worth 3 years.

crazydesifool

Nov 14, 2014
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
2172/6211
App. Filed.......
26 Nov 15
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
22 Dec 15
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
included in application
Med's Done....
8 Jan 16
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
7 Jun 16
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jun 16
LANDED..........
02 Jul 16
artray said:
Nope, I think she said she has 1 degree plus a 2-year diploma plus a 1-year certificate ;) So, I guessed she listed it in descending order - degree worth 3 years.
oh gotchya.

AngelF

Jun 14, 2016
crazydesifool said:
I have a four years bachelor degree program outside canada which i did ECA for.
two years diploma and a one year certificate In canada).

Please which one of them can't i select "two or more degree" option

Thanks

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
AngelF said:
Thanks for your response.
Mine says closed not cancelled do you think i should still send CSE? if yes, what happens if i receive ITA and i haven't gotten any response from CSE? Will there be any issue?
You should send CSE. There's no harm trying but you have to wait for their response and others claimed that they didn't receive any response at all. The best thing to do is to create new EE and wait for new ITA this time make sure you fill out and upload correct attachments. CIC usually sends refund in 4-6 weeks and response to CSE in a month or two.