+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reapplying

Amanheir

May 13, 2017
Hi Bryanna,
I got my and families application rejected in may due to economic,home ties.we applied for wedding of my husbands cousin.
Now i am thinking to reapply as they want us to go and visit the newly wedded couple and as they throwing a small party.
But this time i am thinking to apply only for myself and my 1.5yr old daughter. (Previously we applied one file for myself my husband my 8yr old son and 1.5yr old daughter and there was a second file for only my mother-in -law).
So i need your hep to arrange my file.
I have been attaching:
1. I work from home boutique i work on my own so don't have any worker under me and have an online boutique too.
2. My last two years income tax papers.
3. My bank account statement (7lakh indian i think thats 14000 cad).
4. My marraige certificate.
5. My husband own this house those papers.
6. Why my husband and son not accompanying letter.
From other side

1. Letter of invitation.
2. Business license (my aunt runs daycare).
3. Her passport.
And is there going to be a problem as aunt is my in-law real aunt to my husband.
Please revert back so i can reapply and be part of our family program atleast one

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

It's a good decision to apply just for yourself and your daughter. Your strong ties would be your family, and not your business/online boutique

1. Is your business registered? Do you pay taxes for the business income? Can you prove your business is actively trading, such as purchase orders or customer payments? Do you have a website for your online boutique?

2. Hope the bank balance was earned by you. If some of it was transferred/deposited by your husband then you'll need to provide an explanation for the source of that money.

3. You won't be able to include the property owned by your husband

4. Can you prove any must-return reason?

Will help you with the list of documents that you should submit

Cheers

Reactions: Amanheir

Amanheir

May 13, 2017
Hi,

It's a good decision to apply just for yourself and your daughter. Your strong ties would be your family, and not your business/online boutique

1. Is your business registered? Do you pay taxes for the business income? Can you prove your business is actively trading, such as purchase orders or customer payments? Do you have a website for your online boutique?

2. Hope the bank balance was earned by you. If some of it was transferred/deposited by your husband then you'll need to provide an explanation for the source of that money.

3. You won't be able to include the property owned by your husband

4. Can you prove any must-return reason?

Will help you with the list of documents that you should submit

Cheers
Thanks for your reply dear.
1. Yes my business is registered and i py tax for it. Can't show actively working as i dont have payslips for it. Yes i have an online website where and a buisness logo card for my boutique.
2. I have bank balance of my own but yes some money is borrowed from my husband
3. What reason can i show of must return as i have only reason that i am leaving my 8yr old and husband besides i have a wedding in October to be attended but have no official invitation yet.

Amanheir

May 13, 2017
1. Yes my business is registered and i py tax for it. Can't show actively working as i dont have payslips for it. Yes i have an online website where and a buisness logo card for my boutique.
3. What reason can i show of must return as i have only reason that i am leaving my 8yr old and husband besides i have a wedding in October to be attended but have no official invitation yet.

To add on my host in canada has made an detailed itinerary with all their supporting documents

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
You must include evidence for business registration + GST registration certificate (if you are eligible) + 6 months IT returns (company) + 6 months bank statement (company) + prints of your website home page, 2-3 shopping pages and contact pages + payment receipts to online payment service providers for secure online payments + 4-5 customer payments + payments to your suppliers + 4-5 dispatch/courier receipts for material supplied to your customers + an explanation about your company business.

Business card will not help as a standalone evidence.

Letter of Support from your husband + 6 months bank statement (his) + his last year's ITR + highlight the money he has transferred to your account with an explanation that it is to pay for your visit.

Your finances must be good enough to pay for your visit (you and your daughter's) without depending on your relatives in Canada.

Your employment ties are not strong. Nonetheless, you can include the documents which I have suggested.

You must include evidence that you and your family live at the same address + your son's birth certificate/passport copy + his tuition fee receipt/admission to school.

You can include the October wedding as a reason to return only if you can provide evidence for it.

You must prepare a day-by-day detailed plan of what you will do when you visit with expense estimates. Don't limit your purpose of visit to the wedding reception.

You can include evidence of the wedding reception + proof of relationship of your husband to his aunt (if possible, through birth certificates of the aunt and his dad/mom)

Amanheir

May 13, 2017
You must include evidence for business registration + GST registration certificate (if you are eligible) + 6 months IT returns (company) + 6 months bank statement (company) + prints of your website home page, 2-3 shopping pages and contact pages + payment receipts to online payment service providers for secure online payments + 4-5 customer payments + payments to your suppliers + 4-5 dispatch/courier receipts for material supplied to your customers + an explanation about your company business.

Business card will not help as a standalone evidence.

Letter of Support from your husband + 6 months bank statement (his) + his last year's ITR + highlight the money he has transferred to your account with an explanation that it is to pay for your visit.

Your finances must be good enough to pay for your visit (you and your daughter's) without depending on your relatives in Canada.

Your employment ties are not strong. Nonetheless, you can include the documents which I have suggested.

You must include evidence that you and your family live at the same address + your son's birth certificate/passport copy + his tuition fee receipt/admission to school.

You can include the October wedding as a reason to return only if you can provide evidence for it.

You must prepare a day-by-day detailed plan of what you will do when you visit with expense estimates. Don't limit your purpose of visit to the wedding reception.

You can include evidence of the wedding reception + proof of relationship of your husband to his aunt (if possible, through birth certificates of the aunt and his dad/mom)

Thanks alot Bryanna for ur time and suggestion. Will work on them and then will reapply so that I don't have to face another refusal. God bless you

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I had forgotten about the documents for your daughter:
You'll need to include an authorization letter from your husband (consent letter) allowing you to take your daughter abroad.... which should also have his contact details + a copy of his passport

Do take your time to prepare your application well especially for your employment (provide explanations and evidence about your business) + include 1-2 reasons why you must return by XX date (especially if you don't have proofs for the October wedding)