+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reapplying visitor for my brother, his wife and 2 year old daughter

mega12345

May 6, 2018
Hello everyone,

Me and my wife both have permanent residency and my brother and his family wants to visit us and travel few places, including Montreal, Ottawa, Niagara Falls, Toronto

My brother had applied for a tourist visa from India for himself and his wife in 2017, and received a rejection, stating that the ties were not strong. Now they have a 2 year old daughter, I am not sure, how to prove my ties with my own brother and his family. He is planning to apply again this year, and I want to collect as much information possible before applying to minimize the chance of second rejection.

Both my brother and his wife have very stable jobs. He is working as an Income tax Inspector for Govt. of India and his wife is working in Food and Drug department as a Quality Analyst. Last time, both attached their No Objection Certificate from their respective departments to show that they have taken this many days off and have to return to their jobs by a specific date.

Can you guys please help me in creating a strong case for their visa application, what documents should I include?

Last edited: