+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reapplying for Study Permit.

Nudrat93

Dec 19, 2019
Dear All,

Need expert advise for my case. I got refused for study permit and the reasons are as follows.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

Country of applicant is Pakistan. And I applied through SDS therefore GIC and 1 year college fee was paid. My program was post graduate certificate in financial planning from centennial college and I have previously completed BS in economics and mathematics 4 years program and working in a bank for 2.5 years. Plus my ielts score was 7

pkapoor

Dec 11, 2019
Dear All,

Need expert advise for my case. I got refused for study permit and the reasons are as follows.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

Country of applicant is Pakistan. And I applied through SDS therefore GIC and 1 year college fee was paid. My program was post graduate certificate in financial planning from centennial college and I have previously completed BS in economics and mathematics 4 years program and working in a bank for 2.5 years. Plus my ielts score was 7
U just need a good sop

Nudrat93

Dec 19, 2019
Then ..why did the college gave me acceptance in the first place? Also I m writing in a bank i.e. a financial institution

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Then ..why did the college gave me acceptance in the first place? Also I m writing in a bank i.e. a financial institution
You've paid your application fee and the school has processed your application.

They have no duty to approve your study permit. That is on you.

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
lmao you already have your answer. a post grad cert in financial planning does not lead to career advancement/knowledge progress when you already have a bs in econs and maths

but as for the reasons such as pakistan being too poor/third world in the eyes of the vo you cant really change it. but they also said they doubted your financial ability. idk why simply because you did not provide enough info
yeah most of what you wrote is correct but that still does not mean pakistanis dont get visa so no need to blab too much they recently added pakistan for sds so they obviously accept more than you think

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
h
Dear All,

hey i was in the same boat around june got rejection and re applied under sds on 22nd Nov got approval on 19th dec
considering your reasons
the first one basically means they have doubts you will work and live in canada illegally which you have to state that you are aware of their laws and you will follow them
this was the reason i was rejected explain why you are leaving your job and are pursuing study in canada why and how will this enhance your abilities
you need to show more than just gic show property docs etc banks statement atleast of 1 month if you have the more you show the better
also i can send you the SOP i used as a reference give me your email its very well written defer your admission and try again with a new SOP