+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reapplying for study permit - AOR July

hisha34567

Jul 31, 2019
hello, i have a query

I've applied for my study permit in May and it got refused after 4 weeks for 2 reasons.

1. Proof of funds
2. Not satisfied that i will leave canada

Then i've reapplied on the 14 July with full explanation concerning the previous rejection and on the 23 July i got an update that they are reviewing my eligibility. (which means they are working on my file)

Now we are already the 31July which is 7days from the date of update, am a bit worried.

Can someone advised approximate days they take to review file?

thank you in advance

narayan55

Star Member
Aug 13, 2010
hello, i have a query

I've applied for my study permit in May and it got refused after 4 weeks for 2 reasons.

1. Proof of funds

Then i've reapplied on the 14 July with full explanation concerning the previous rejection and on the 23 July i got an update that they are reviewing my eligibility. (which means they are working on my file)

Now we are already the 31July which is 7days from the date of update, am a bit worried.

thank you in advance
i reapplied on 28th june,medcal passed on 10thjuly,still waiting

Cookiemonster1

Star Member
May 15, 2019
hello, i have a query

1. Proof of funds

thank you in advance
I also reapplied on 12th july. Keep updating okay

Reactions: nirvigna

nirvigna

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
I applied for visa on 12th
Biometric on 12th as well (reapply)
Medical updated on 24th
Biometric Correspondence Letter 29th
No decision yet but the Review of eligibility shows
"We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements"

I've seen so many applications for 12th July already have gotten their results. I've done everything right for the Visa this time.

87% in 12th
7.5 IELTS
Tuition Fees paid
GIC
SOP with strong ties to home country.
I've given everything into it. Please tell me how long do people think it is gonna take for them. Do you think the results will be positive?
How long do I have to wait? I seriously can't wait anymore

hisha34567

Jul 31, 2019
I applied for visa on 12th
Biometric on 12th as well (reapply)
Medical updated on 24th
Biometric Correspondence Letter 29th
No decision yet but the Review of eligibility shows
"We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements"

I've seen so many applications for 12th July already have gotten their results. I've done everything right for the Visa this time.

87% in 12th
7.5 IELTS
Tuition Fees paid
GIC
SOP with strong ties to home country.
I've given everything into it. Please tell me how long do people think it is gonna take for them. Do you think the results will be positive?
How long do I have to wait? I seriously can't wait anymore
I am in the same situation like you, am checking my CIC profile almost 8-10 times per day hoping to get an update, but nothing!

am so stress with that as this is my second application and they already took 13 days for reviewing..

please update if you have any news.

Stay positive and good luck to us

Reactions: nirvigna