+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reapplying for PR after being rejected

Nikithadattatri

Jul 26, 2019
hey quick question ... so I had applied for my PR once in 2018 and it got rejected because my pay and working hours did not match and this was under CEC category ... so now I am applying under FSW ......when we are putting our details before the procedure of uploading documents ... under work history do i need mention my work experience that I uploaded in my previous PR application or just the current one which I am claiming points for? I have my documents for that but I am not claiming any points for that... or should I upload all my previous documents as one pdf file nd not mention it in my personal details

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
If you are not claiming points then exclude it from work history but include in personal history and don’t forget to mention it in your LOE why you are excluding it.

Reactions: Nikithadattatri

Murtuza90

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
Hey I am.also is same situation can you tell what did u answer when they ask have u been rejected in past?

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hey I am.also is same situation can you tell what did u answer when they ask have u been rejected in past?
Obviously, you will have to answer it as "yes" and also, provide the refused application number.

Hiding such information will be considered as misrepresentation; resulting in another refusal and even, a ban of 5 years. Because, they can easily retrieve your previous application history from their GCMS database.

Nikithadattatri

Jul 26, 2019
If you are not claiming points then exclude it from work history but include in personal history and don’t forget to mention it in your LOE why you are excluding it.
hey So when i am uploading my documents for work history should i upload those one's which i added in my personal history as well or just my current work details?

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
hey So when i am uploading my documents for work history should i upload those one's which i added in my personal history as well or just my current work details?
For the additional entries mentioned in the Personal History, no documents required as this section is self-explanatory. So, its completely optional.

Thus, provide the documents only for those sections you see the placeholders for.