+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reapplying For OWP (spouse) IMM1295 didn't ticked yes on section 2B

Ritsard

Oct 22, 2017
Hi,
So i lodged my application and i submitted the old file for imm1295, an i was not able to change the answer on section 2B that says:

"Have you ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country or territory?"

I have made all the explanation about my previous refusal in my 'client information' attachment, is this a ground for refusal?
I am now in my brink of despair as this will be my last application, and i wont be able to come with my husband.
This is such a stupid mistake of mine.

Any thoughts on this. It will be appreciated. Thank you.

MarsiaMS

Jul 5, 2016
Northern British Columbia
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
Hi,
So i lodged my application and i submitted the old file for imm1295, an i was not able to change the answer on section 2B that says:

"Have you ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country or territory?"

I have made all the explanation about my previous refusal in my 'client information' attachment, is this a ground for refusal?
I am now in my brink of despair as this will be my last application, and i wont be able to come with my husband.
This is such a stupid mistake of mine.

Any thoughts on this. It will be appreciated. Thank you.
I don't know whether they will refuse you for this, hopefully not, given that you provided an explanation. Did you get any news on your work permit yet?