+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reapplying for EE CEC

naecruz

Jan 16, 2019
Good afternoon everyone, ^_^

Unfortunately my first application was denied because they said they didn't find proof I left Canada when my restoration was refused. This was a very unfortunate event because on the day that I left, I requested at CBSA for a Letter of Departure but the officer refused to give me one. She said I should keep my boarding passes, passport and history of travels, because on the letter I received my departure was considered voluntarily and she said: They will contact you to request proof you left the country.

I sent a web form to let them know my change of address and 3 days after my process was denied. I even sent an email requesting reconsideration and sending proof, to which the officer replied: No need to send documents to a closed case. Good luck next time.

I then requested my GCMS notes (which took almost 2 months to receive btw) and everything was approved, apart from this part where he said there was no evidence I left Canada but it doesn't say where he checked to come up with this conclusion.

I was waiting to see my notes before reapplying.

I put all the story so it would be better to understand my case. Now that I'm reapplying I have a few doubts:

- I had more than 1 year experience in Canada, hence the CEC application, my doubt is, I started at the company in X position and after 6 months I got a promotion to a supervisor position. Should I register as 2 distinct jobs and request 2 letters from the company or should I put as just 1 job experience and in the job letter put the first position + salary and the change to the new position?

- I'm having a difficult time to write the Explanation Letter for this new process. Due the the denial, I believe my letter should be very detailed and also use the right words to say I didn't do anything wrong. Probably my mistake was not sending the proof I left Canada with my change of address, which I had no idea would cause this terrible turn of events. Has anyone an advice or template on how should I write this explanation letter?

I'm sorry for the long text but I believe it's better if all the events are explained so people can help me.

Thank you so much for your time reading and sending a response to my thread.

I wish you all a great weekend and a COPR for everyone who is waiting ^_^

Naê Cruz