+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reapplying canada tourist visa

Patelhirenbetul

Sep 15, 2017
  1. Hi, myself & my wife applied tourist visa for canada in sep 2107 but it was refused, reason given :- economic condtion,employment prospectous,travel history, economic establishment & family ties, iam not satisfied that you would respect the terms of admission as a temporary resident in canada for this information. i have pays 16 can dollar to caips & 40 can dollar caipsfile.com because i dont know the reason & embassy havent mail me anything, in sep 2017 i have shown 8 lakh in my personal account, 80 lakh in my company account,3 years itr of company, 3 years itr of myself, 6 month bank satement, my schooling, college documents, travel history of mine is 2012 for 10 days singapore, star cruise to thailand , 2013 kenya 14 days ,masai mara,nariobi,mombasa,2015 sengezen visa 15 days,netherland,france,switzerland,belgium,2017 australia march for 15 days perth,sydney,melbourne, i have my own business in india, & iam the director of my company, iam planning to reapply for tourist visa for my family with my daughter, iam planning to visit in the month of june 1 to 10 june that time my daughter has summer vacction. i have property in my state land & house but documents is in hindi in my place there is no traslator who translate that document, but i have make net worth certificate from my CA of my self & company this time i have shown 28 lakh is equal to 56000 can dollar in my account & 2 crore in my company account is equal to 400000 can dollar ,life insurance policy of around 50 lakh, share of rs 6 lakh,is that sufficent document to reapply?please give reply & how yo make cover letter

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
  1. Hi, myself & my wife applied tourist visa for canada in sep 2107 but it was refused, reason given :- economic condtion,employment prospectous,travel history, economic establishment & family ties, iam not satisfied that you would respect the terms of admission as a temporary resident in canada for this information. i have pays 16 can dollar to caips & 40 can dollar caipsfile.com because i dont know the reason & embassy havent mail me anything, in sep 2017 i have shown 8 lakh in my personal account, 80 lakh in my company account,3 years itr of company, 3 years itr of myself, 6 month bank satement, my schooling, college documents, travel history of mine is 2012 for 10 days singapore, star cruise to thailand , 2013 kenya 14 days ,masai mara,nariobi,mombasa,2015 sengezen visa 15 days,netherland,france,switzerland,belgium,2017 australia march for 15 days perth,sydney,melbourne, i have my own business in india, & iam the director of my company, iam planning to reapply for tourist visa for my family with my daughter, iam planning to visit in the month of june 1 to 10 june that time my daughter has summer vacction. i have property in my state land & house but documents is in hindi in my place there is no traslator who translate that document, but i have make net worth certificate from my CA of my self & company this time i have shown 28 lakh is equal to 56000 can dollar in my account & 2 crore in my company account is equal to 400000 can dollar ,life insurance policy of around 50 lakh, share of rs 6 lakh,is that sufficent document to reapply?please give reply & how yo make cover letter
did you apply for GCMS notes after refusal? travel history is fine and financial as well but may be you missed something please list the documents you attach in last application

nilesh.rayani

Nov 23, 2017
Dont make your application very difficult to understand them, keep it simple and unique, you are showing your over financial capabilities.Make a good covering letter explaining your purpose of visit for canada.