+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

reapplying after 3 rejection

MO.Youssef

Sep 17, 2020
about a year ago I've applied for a visitor visa to study English twice and obviously got rejected, so I did study in my country and did IELTS and got an acceptance letter from uni in Manitoba, Winnipeg studying computer science tried to apply for a study permit and got rejected for only one reason

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
could this be because I've got rejected before or not?
do I have a lower chance of approval if I applied again ??

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
Past refusals can count against you. Consider requesting your GCMS notes. If you want more detailed advice share your full profile.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
about a year ago I've applied for a visitor visa to study English twice and obviously got rejected, so I did study in my country and did IELTS and got an acceptance letter from uni in Manitoba, Winnipeg studying computer science tried to apply for a study permit and got rejected for only one reason

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
could this be because I've got rejected before or not?
do I have a lower chance of approval if I applied again ??
More you get refused, lower your chance of getting approval

MO.Youssef

Sep 17, 2020
Past refusals can count against you. Consider requesting your GCMS notes. If you want more detailed advice share your full profile.
I'm 20 years old from Egypt
graduated from secondary school last year

I have an acceptance letter from uni of Manitoba to study computer science paid half of my tuition and I am studying know online I have a letter of enrollment
bank statement show about 183,000 $
I have IELTS which meet uni requirements

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Does not matter. As of right now you are legally not studying in Canada as an international student. Unless you just want to study online for 4 years then you will either need to get visa or defer.

MO.Youssef

Sep 17, 2020
Does not matter. As of right now you are legally not studying in Canada as an international student. Unless you want to get an online degree then you will either need to get visa or defer.
yeah I know and I planning to reapply

but I was wondering if Past refusals lower my chance??

if so, I may withdraw and try to find another country

Tete

Jun 26, 2017
Egypt
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
23-06-2020
Passport Req..
20-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2020
Where did you apply from? Just wondering.

Faithyyyyy

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
I'm 20 years old from Egypt
graduated from secondary school last year

I have an acceptance letter from uni of Manitoba to study computer science paid half of my tuition and I am studying know online I have a letter of enrollment
bank statement show about 183,000 $
I have IELTS which meet uni requirements
please order for your gcms notes, write a strong statement of purpose tackling all the issues. include all your home ties, your parents and siblings with pictures etc