+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reapply TRV while pnp filed

Ajit1975

Star Member
May 15, 2016
Hi, I have valid us visa and canada visa is expiring in February. I have been to Canada twice and back in month on my business trip.i had filed my saskSaskatch skilled I would like to know, is there anything to do with TRV with my pnp. Shall I apply for renewal.
Thanks

secamo

Oct 20, 2018
PNP is different than TRV.
Have you filed an application for PR as a PNP from Saskatchewan? if so, I'd recommend not requesting a TRV while your PR application is in progress.
If you only submitted an EOI to Saskatchewan, and you have a genuine need for a new TRV, it should be ok to seek a renewal.

Ajit1975

Star Member
May 15, 2016
PNP is different than TRV.
Have you filed an application for PR as a PNP from Saskatchewan? if so, I'd recommend not requesting a TRV while your PR application is in progress.
If you only submitted an EOI to Saskatchewan, and you have a genuine need for a new TRV, it should be ok to seek a renewal.
Hi, thanks for feedback. I haven't file eoi. I just came from Canada in August clearing my red seal exam as a millwright.
My clear vision is to settle there but through legal way and not to make mess of life.
So according to you I shouldn't apply for Trv . I should gather Trv first.
Thanks

Ajit1975

Star Member
May 15, 2016
Hi, thanks for feedback. I haven't file eoi. I just came from Canada in August clearing my red seal exam as a millwright.
My clear vision is to settle there but through legal way and not to make mess of life.
So according to you I shouldn't apply for Trv . I should gather Trv first.
Thanks
Hi, I was going through the Trv form it's written

Have u previously applied to enter or remain in Canada ?
This means for trv, PR , pnp, eoi etc.
Do eoi is seen as negative in terms of getting Trv.
Thanks