+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reapply CSQ-PEQ after refusal

Happypom

Jan 9, 2018
Hello everyone,
I applied for my CSQ under PEQ and I had to do interview. I only got level 6 but they required level 7 or 8. Long story short, I got rejected so I'm planning to take a french test, get B2 and reapply for PEQ.
My question is can I reapply PEQ after I have my B2 test? If anyone has done the same thing please share your experiences and advices.
Many thanks.

skye

Star Member
Nov 3, 2010
Hi there. My understanding is that you can reapply with your new French scores. I am curious. Does this mean you lose the money and have to pay again for a brand new application?

Albara743

Nov 7, 2017
Hello everyone,
I applied for my CSQ under PEQ and I had to do interview. I only got level 6 but they required level 7 or 8. Long story short, I got rejected so I'm planning to take a french test, get B2 and reapply for PEQ.
My question is can I reapply PEQ after I have my B2 test? If anyone has done the same thing please share your experiences and advices.
Many thanks.
Hey! I applied for the CSQ- PEQ anf got called for an interview as well! I got a level 6.. so I am taking the TEFAQ in Mars to do another PEQ application. It is possible to apply again according to lawyers but unfortunately we have to pay for it again :(

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hey! I applied for the CSQ- PEQ anf got called for an interview as well! I got a level 6.. so I am taking the TEFAQ in Mars to do another PEQ application. It is possible to apply again according to lawyers but unfortunately we have to pay for it again :(
MIDI's new way of making money out of already suffering international students. Shame on them. Rather than taking action on schools who are responsible to award these B2 levels blame the students. Pathetic

kalra

Oct 1, 2018
Hello everyone,
Many thanks.
hiii there man ! I got intention to refuse letter on 24 september 2018 and midi says that my level is 6 and IF i want my file to remain in process then i need to prove by sending them another certificate of my efficiency level in french until 24 october 2018 which is just one month . i cannot do tefaq or tcf as it takes time to get the results. SO HOW CAN I DEMAND FOR THE EXTENSION OF TIME ??

kalra

Oct 1, 2018
hiii there ! I got intention to refuse letter on 24 september 2018 and midi says that my level is 6 and IF i want my file to remain in process then i need to prove by sending them another certificate of my efficiency level in french until 24 october 2018 which is just one month . i cannot do tefaq or tcf as it takes time to get the results. SO HOW CAN I DEMAND FOR THE EXTENSION OF TIME ??

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
hiii there ! I got intention to refuse letter on 24 september 2018 and midi says that my level is 6 and IF i want my file to remain in process then i need to prove by sending them another certificate of my efficiency level in french until 24 october 2018 which is just one month . i cannot do tefaq or tcf as it takes time to get the results. SO HOW CAN I DEMAND FOR THE EXTENSION OF TIME ??
Was it after interview?

Did you apply on basis of French course certificate?

In cases like yours if you can't provide further evidence of your French proficiency then you will be refused and have to reapply .

I am compiling some data : If you don't mind what is your nationality?

With caq in government now it's going to be more tough for students/immigrants in future. We have a Trump in Quebec now.

Reactions: Metwally