+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reapplied but paper application

faythebest

May 1, 2016
Hello all, I got refused for my application online which was treater in Nairobi. The reason were that I wouldn't return to my home country: Previous visits (Sent them my passports with all the visas), reason of visit (included the LOA, proof of paid advance college fee), properties (Attached the business and property of my father). Do you guys think there was a misunderstanding here from the VO? He thought I was going as a visitor?

Decided to reapply but this time by paper and through VFS Dar-Es-Salaam. Does anyone have an experience with the Canadian embassy in Tanzania? Have someone reapplied and got refused again?

Staying positive.

shahidparwez

Star Member
Dec 24, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
VAC Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
Doc's Request.
02-05-2016
IELTS Request
02-05-2016
File Transfer...
04-05-2016
faythebest said:
Hello all, I got refused for my application online which was treater in Nairobi. The reason were that I wouldn't return to my home country: Previous visits (Sent them my passports with all the visas), reason of visit (included the LOA, proof of paid advance college fee), properties (Attached the business and property of my father). Do you guys think there was a misunderstanding here from the VO? He thought I was going as a visitor?

Decided to reapply but this time by paper and through VFS Dar-Es-Salaam. Does anyone have an experience with the Canadian embassy in Tanzania? Have someone reapplied and got refused again?

Staying positive.
you will get some positive response this time as you have applied via paper. Online application are getting some confusing kind of response sometimes they can not access all documents which you have uploaded with your online application and it result in rejection of visa for aspirants. Hope for best. Good Luck