+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Really need some help, some hope even...

nancygator

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
My visa office is CIO, Sydney. And has been there since the very beginning, probably till forever... I have no dependent. And I am applying from my country of citiz ship.

Hi nancygator,

I am in the exact same position as yourself although my AOR was on August 29th. My application status is identical to yours with background check still to be started and also medicals that instructions will be sent if needed, although I did my medical upfront + "your action is required".

Quite frustrating.

Did you find out your visa office? Is it just you applying or is it yourself and a partner? Also, are you applying from your country of citizenship or from another country?

As I am applying from New Zealand and being a Belgian citizen I was thinking this is slowing down the whole process but it would be good to hear what your situation is?

Cheers!

cnrp

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
AOR Received.
13-12-2017
My visa office is CIO, Sydney. And has been there since the very beginning, probably till forever... I have no dependent. And I am applying from my country of citiz ship.
Did you ever get an update on this?

My AoR is December 13 and I'am at the same position that you've mentioned initially, no update on medicals and nothing yet. My application was also at CIO 2 days ago as I learnt via an answers to my question via e-mail.