+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Really need some help, some hope even...

nancygator

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
Hi guys, I am a FSWO AOR on June 30th. Ever since July 20th, I got "your action" is required message for both my permanent residency and express entry profiles. While for the past two months, I got no messages, emails at all, nothing. And my application status has been like below for two months already.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I emailed and called IRCC three times in between, got reply as "your application appears in order and we do not need anything from you". Plus, my application is in CIO, Sydney, like forever....

From November when my birthday is, my CRS points will drop. What should I do? Anyone with any suggestions, advice, anything is appreciated.

Many tks.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Order GCMS notes and find out exactly what's been happening with your application.

Other than that do not bother IRCC unless your application takes more than 6 months to process.

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
From November when my birthday is, my CRS points will drop. What should I do? Anyone with any suggestions, advice, anything is appreciated.
This is not true. Once you've received the AOR, your profile is locked and your scores are not impacted because of birthday so you don't need to worry

nancygator

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
Already ordered twenty days ago. Hopefully there is something. Many thanks.

Order GCMS notes and find out exactly what's been happening with your application.

Other than that do not bother IRCC unless your application takes more than 6 months to process.

nancygator

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
Many thanks. What I am worried is that if I got refused after Nov, because of CRS points drop, I might not get invited again even re-enter the pool....

Don't worry, your application is locked now, any increase in your age after ITA doesn't affect your CRS or application.

nancygator

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
Many thanks. What I am worried is that if I got refused after Nov, because of CRS points drop, I might not get invited again even re-enter the pool....

This is not true. Once you've received the AOR, your profile is locked and your scores are not impacted because of birthday so you don't need to worry

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Oh that's far fetched. Don't worry about those things..I'm sure everything will work out fine and by Nov you should be more closer to your cope. Stay positive.. All the best :)

usijan

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Hi guys, I am a FSWO AOR on June 30th. Ever since July 20th, I got "your action" is required message for both my permanent residency and express entry profiles. While for the past two months, I got no messages, emails at all, nothing. And my application status has been like below for two months already.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I emailed and called IRCC three times in between, got reply as "your application appears in order and we do not need anything from you". Plus, my application is in CIO, Sydney, like forever....

Many tks.
I am kind of worried as well now. My application is also being processed at CIO Sydney. More than a month has passed and the medicals have not yet passed. I have the same status as yours except "Review of additional Documents" since I provided an additional document through a CSE. Does anybody has a clue as to why applications are processed slow (IMO) at CIO Sydney?

@nancygator Did you receive your GCMS notes?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
I am kind of worried as well now. My application is also being processed at CIO Sydney. More than a month has passed and the medicals have not yet passed. I have the same status as yours except "Review of additional Documents" since I provided an additional document through a CSE. Does anybody has a clue as to why applications are processed slow (IMO) at CIO Sydney?

My medicals took 3 weeks to pass. don't worry about it.

Reactions: usijan

nancygator

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
I have no status change for three months. I got my notes, there is nothing useful there. It indicates my application has not started being checked yet, for passed three and a half months. No activities or analyst notes at all ever since my AOR. So it basically means my application is forgotten... I feel more than worried, more like frustrated. At this point, I can do nothing. I may probably order notes ever month till six months processing time reached.

usijan

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
I have no status change for three months. I got my notes, there is nothing useful there. It indicates my application has not started being checked yet, for passed three and a half months. No activities or analyst notes at all ever since my AOR. So it basically means my application is forgotten... I feel more than worried, more like frustrated. At this point, I can do nothing. I may probably order notes ever month till six months processing time reached.
Sorry to hear that, have you tried calling them?I can understand the level of frustration.Are you FSW-O or CEC?
I am also going to loose 5 points as well this month.

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
You don't lose any points for getting older once you have submitted your application.
It's similar to IELTS score. It counts valid on the day of AOR and stays valid as long as CIC keeps processing your application.
Peace!

Reactions: jazzyapd

nancygator

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
I am FSWO, and I called them every month. Got no reply but the average processing time is six month, pls keep ur correspondence with us to a minimum...

Sorry to hear that, have you tried calling them?I can understand the level of frustration.Are you FSW-O or CEC?
I am also going to loose 5 points as well this month.
I

blackbear88

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi nancygator,

I am in the exact same position as yourself although my AOR was on August 29th. My application status is identical to yours with background check still to be started and also medicals that instructions will be sent if needed, although I did my medical upfront + "your action is required".

Quite frustrating.

Did you find out your visa office? Is it just you applying or is it yourself and a partner? Also, are you applying from your country of citizenship or from another country?

As I am applying from New Zealand and being a Belgian citizen I was thinking this is slowing down the whole process but it would be good to hear what your situation is?

Cheers!