+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

really need help

reenat

Oct 13, 2008
I am on Work permit rite now under my spouse..My study permit expired last yr 2008 october wanna go bak to skool applied last month for study permit been a month nothing yet and they are saying it will take another month my classes start on may 17th..and my permit wont be here until June...what do i do now?

someone said I have implied status and go to skool...from CIC becasue I had a permit before..is tht rite?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

reenat said:
I am on Work permit rite now under my spouse..My study permit expired last yr 2008 october wanna go bak to skool applied last month for study permit been a month nothing yet and they are saying it will take another month my classes start on may 17th..and my permit wont be here until June...what do i do now?

someone said I have implied status and go to skool...from CIC becasue I had a permit before..is tht rite?
No, you have to wait for your study permit.

PMM

reenat

Oct 13, 2008
guess i cannt go back to skool then..cic said procsssing time was 34 days when I applied now they changed it to 62 days...Can I go to Canadian Border Services and see if they issue me a permit....

reenat

Oct 13, 2008
So the call centre agent was wrong then becasue she told me I could study as long as I have applied because I had study permit b4