+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Really a very sad story :(

man4uni

Star Member
Aug 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,

May God bless U all who can help one of my friend in her case.

She and her family has filed the Canadian immigration from Malaysia 3 years back. They have received their immigration now however 1 week before the final stamping unfortunately her husband passed away who was the Primary Applicant. Wife is a home-maker and have 3 kids (all the kids are below 11 yrs).

She has to appear for the final stamping for immigration by 9th Nov 2009 (and I came to know this just this weekend) I would much appreciate if the seniors / juniors / moderators / anyone can provide me some tips and steps what needs to be done next so that she and her kids can get the immigration.

1. Can she get the immigration by showing all the legal documents like, Death Certificate of her husband, Marriage Certificate and Passports (all originals)
2. Is there any other way / category she has to submit these documents and get some help from Canadian High Commission?

Thanks a lot for your help in advance.

Please Please Please reply to this post...

windtunnel

Sep 10, 2009
See if this helps:

http://www.metronews.ca/halifax/live/article/165275--primary-applicant-s-death-does-not-mean-survivors-must-start-again

amk

Star Member
Aug 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
App. Filed.......
29-06-2009
Doc's Request.
02-09-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009

vamsi001

Star Member
Jul 11, 2009
Windtunnel, the scenario that you quoted is only for 'SPONSORSHIP'.
man4uni, so sorry about this pathetic story. May God give this family the fortitude to bear this sad loss.
extend my heartfelt and sincere sympathy to the wife and the children of this unfortunate principal applicant.
Pls go through this link, maybe it might help:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t25762.0.html

windtunnel

Sep 10, 2009
@vamsi001 - yep i know that the story i posted was for sponsorship. that's why i wrote 'see if this helps'. in any case the moral of the story is she still has a chance to get thru, if she talks to the CHC and try for compassionate grounds. this is confirmed by your posting too.

In any case, lets hope she gets thru.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Very sad. May the Lord grant her the grace to bear the loss.

I hope she can get off on compassionate grounds.

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
how unfortunate, but nothing to worry about, what she has to do now is to get in touch with respective embassy via email or fax and expalin them circumstances sorrounding her. As they have come through all the way to end, i believe CHC will still grant her and family to enter into Canada on production of some docs. probably.
Ask her to contact CHC as soon as she can and they'll give her the best advise.
May her husband's soul R.I.P.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

ahmadtajwer said:
how unfortunate, but nothing to worry about, what she has to do now is to get in touch with respective embassy via email or fax and expalin them circumstances sorrounding her. As they have come through all the way to end, i believe CHC will still grant her and family to enter into Canada on production of some docs. probably.
Ask her to contact CHC as soon as she can and they'll give her the best advise.
May her husband's soul R.I.P.
Sorry but don't give the OP's friend false hope. With the principle applicant deceased and the widow a housewife with 3 kids, the application has pretty close to a nil chance of success.

PMM