+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reality of skilled worker immigration, IELTS, life style in Canada.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
smilewinnipeg16 said:
Dear Friends,

I am going to share a reality about all skilled worker programmes, IELTS band requirement, life in Canada.

Canada is a great country nodoubt. But your qualification has no value here in Canada, the value only exists till you apply for any immigration programme. Once you reach Canada, you will be surprised to see nobody is interested in your qualification at all neither your work experience matters. You have to find job on your own, if you seek job relevant to your qualification you will have to sit idle for long run... Other jobs you have to go for are like:- road side snow pickers, cleaners, waiters, caring old people etc.. Canadians never allow you to become a boss here.

Secondly, IELTS score band. It's a fact now days many people speak English if not fluent but at-least can talk in simple English. IELTS is a way making themselves rich. Assume 5 million given IELTS exam not all 5 million will get PR. But the craze of coming Canada will force all rest failures to keep giving IELTS again and again until the required band comes. See how big money Canadians are making with IELTS only. IELTS IS JUST A BUSINESS NOTHNG ELSE. How a investor 5 class failed get PR under investment program without IELTS. Think it?? They are paying us the money they are earning from us by taking a huge hell of hard work.

Thirdly, Canada has beautiful weather, beauty all around. Every glittering object is not a GOLD. Think 100 times before you come here to Canada.. If you are a lazy person just forget to come as you have to work day-night to make dollars else you will be dead.

Life is very tough just compared 50 times tough then in your native country from where ever you are. -20 degree temperature kills you every second. You can't work for at-least 3 months. If don't pick up snow in-front of your house you will be fined heavily.

Fourthly, refugees can enter without IELTS, without qualification as only requirement is to get proved that you have danger of life in your country. Reason, super low skilled jobs like cleaning flushes, wastes by animals in farms, picking fruits etc will be handover to them.

You will become older more early with this kind of life style. Most of people are very crazy to get Canadian PR. I warn be prepared for a hard and very tough life. This is not your home country that you can sleep any time, woke up any time and enjoy whatever you want.

BEST WISHES!!
Sorry to say but all you've done with your post is prove that you did not do your home work BEFORE you came to Canada and all your experiences are borne out of your lack of research and general unpreparedness. I hate to say it but I agree with most of the persons refuting your poor analysis about life in Canada; if you really think its so bad, go back to where you came from. It's that simple. Let those who have the courage to succeed and are better prepared, make it here. All the best.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pipis Husband said:
Sorry to say but all you've done with your post is prove that you did not do your home work BEFORE you came to Canada and all your experiences are borne out of your lack of research and general unpreparedness. I hate to say it but I agree with most of the persons refuting your poor analysis about life in Canada; if you really think its so bad, go back to where you came from. It's that simple. Let those who have the courage to succeed and are better prepared, make it here. All the best.
true that, and one has to remember that not everyone can adjust to a new life in a new country... immigration is not for everyone... it could be a country called paradise - but not everyone can adjust there either :D :p :))

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
smilewinnipeg16 said:
I appreciate your replies.

falam the points you mentioned. Let me elaborate. Approx 85% families don't have to spend anything for kid education, getting other benefits...
But they unable to spend time for their kids by placing aupairs for them for a whole day.... Are kids education more important than spending time with your kids.... Even a beggar is not dying anywhere he/she is but still lives.

We all are much higher than a beggar. But our needs are not sufficient and this putting us in a hell which is called CANADA.

You mentioned detailed about income etc etc. I agree.. Whether you are a billionaire a single coin you won't even take along with you when you die.
Refugee programme to provide help is a baseless concept.. If Canadians have so much humanity to save them, why never picked up any African, somalian...Many kids, parents have danger life in Africa.. Refugees come just to do their low class jobs...

Just assume I am a billionaire.. I offered you a job as a kitchen helper in my huge mansion in London..Whether you are a scientist, just for coming London you will accept this job... This is not a decision this is a foolishness we called... From zero to high we are already in middle...Here you have to be zero...Why again zero and zero...Why not always a Hero in your home..

STAY SAFE..

WINNIPEG TEMPERATURE -10 Degree.... Will be soon -35....Come and enjoy frost bite....CHOICE IS YOURS...
I despise the negativity you are spreading here. Like I have already told you, just because it did not work out for you or your friend doesn't mean it will workout for others.

The process itself is difficult and people anxiously wait for movement on their application. On top of that, leaving their own country and moving to a new one is very emotional and difficult in itself. With people like you posting such stuff, it only makes it even harder for people to row the boat. If you have some genuine advise/comments/tips, please share it with the applicants. We do not want to hear stories of your (or others' misfortune/failure).

Please understand and kindly refrain from posting such negative (and baseless) stuff.

abdul_gamit

Nov 14, 2018
u think that canada is a good country??
a big NO.. there's high unemployment in canada and lots of immigrants do cleaner, waiter, truck driver etc etc jobs in canada.. Canada is not right country for immigrants.. Better to stay with our home country