+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reality of skilled worker immigration, IELTS, life style in Canada.

smilewinnipeg16

Star Member
Dec 12, 2015
Dear Friends,

I am going to share a reality about all skilled worker programmes, IELTS band requirement, life in Canada.

Canada is a great country nodoubt. But your qualification has no value here in Canada, the value only exists till you apply for any immigration programme. Once you reach Canada, you will be surprised to see nobody is interested in your qualification at all neither your work experience matters. You have to find job on your own, if you seek job relevant to your qualification you will have to sit idle for long run... Other jobs you have to go for are like:- road side snow pickers, cleaners, waiters, caring old people etc.. Canadians never allow you to become a boss here.

Secondly, IELTS score band. It's a fact now days many people speak English if not fluent but at-least can talk in simple English. IELTS is a way making themselves rich. Assume 5 million given IELTS exam not all 5 million will get PR. But the craze of coming Canada will force all rest failures to keep giving IELTS again and again until the required band comes. See how big money Canadians are making with IELTS only. IELTS IS JUST A BUSINESS NOTHNG ELSE. How a investor 5 class failed get PR under investment program without IELTS. Think it?? They are paying us the money they are earning from us by taking a huge hell of hard work.

Thirdly, Canada has beautiful weather, beauty all around. Every glittering object is not a GOLD. Think 100 times before you come here to Canada.. If you are a lazy person just forget to come as you have to work day-night to make dollars else you will be dead.

Life is very tough just compared 50 times tough then in your native country from where ever you are. -20 degree temperature kills you every second. You can't work for at-least 3 months. If don't pick up snow in-front of your house you will be fined heavily.

Fourthly, refugees can enter without IELTS, without qualification as only requirement is to get proved that you have danger of life in your country. Reason, super low skilled jobs like cleaning flushes, wastes by animals in farms, picking fruits etc will be handover to them.

You will become older more early with this kind of life style. Most of people are very crazy to get Canadian PR. I warn be prepared for a hard and very tough life. This is not your home country that you can sleep any time, woke up any time and enjoy whatever you want.

BEST WISHES!!

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smilewinnipeg16 said:
Dear Friends,

I am going to share a reality about all skilled worker programmes, IELTS band requirement, life in Canada.

Canada is a great country nodoubt. But your qualification has no value here in Canada, the value only exists till you apply for any immigration programme. Once you reach Canada, you will be surprised to see nobody is interested in your qualification at all neither your work experience matters. You have to find job on your own, if you seek job relevant to your qualification you will have to sit idle for long run... Other jobs you have to go for are like:- road side snow pickers, cleaners, waiters, caring old people etc.. Canadians never allow you to become a boss here.

Secondly, IELTS score band. It's a fact now days many people speak English if not fluent but at-least can talk in simple English. IELTS is a way making themselves rich. Assume 5 million given IELTS exam not all 5 million will get PR. But the craze of coming Canada will force all rest failures to keep giving IELTS again and again until the required band comes. See how big money Canadians are making with IELTS only. IELTS IS JUST A BUSINESS NOTHNG ELSE. How a investor 5 class failed get PR under investment program without IELTS. Think it?? They are paying us the money they are earning from us by taking a huge hell of hard work.

Thirdly, Canada has beautiful weather, beauty all around. Every glittering object is not a GOLD. Think 100 times before you come here to Canada.. If you are a lazy person just forget to come as you have to work day-night to make dollars else you will be dead.

Life is very tough just compared 50 times tough then in your native country from where ever you are. -20 degree temperature kills you every second. You can't work for at-least 3 months. If don't pick up snow in-front of your house you will be fined heavily.

Fourthly, refugees can enter without IELTS, without qualification as only requirement is to get proved that you have danger of life in your country. Reason, super low skilled jobs like cleaning flushes, wastes by animals in farms, picking fruits etc will be handover to them.

You will become older more early with this kind of life style. Most of people are very crazy to get Canadian PR. I warn be prepared for a hard and very tough life. This is not your home country that you can sleep any time, woke up any time and enjoy whatever you want.

BEST WISHES!!
lol - yeah its very much expected... when I came to Dxb first time from India, had the same problem... people wanted local experience only...

and i dont understand this obsession with the non white collar jobs - every job is respectable, and you will have to pay your dues before you make something of yourself

everyone knows IELTS is a big money making business

in short i think no one warned you that it will be very hard life there, and now you are regretting moving... well - it happens, get used to it , or if you have not got your passport yet, you can probably go back home also.

i'm surprised you didnt talk about taxes being high, but i guess you havent had a high paying job there yet :)

Reactions: Kamlesh1042

coloneldent84

Dec 6, 2011
smilewinnipeg16 said:
Dear Friends,

BEST WISHES!!
I am not writing to support or refute what you mentioned, all of which could be a reality, but my question is: have you ever been to Canada?? If not, then I don't think it is rightful to tell stories about something you have never experienced at all!

Good luck!

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
smilewinnipeg16 said:
Dear Friends,

BEST WISHES!!
IELTS is governed by British Council, University of Cambridge UK and IDP Australia, it has nothing to do with Canada....

jamezmoran

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
15-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-01-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
OP moves from Indian job market to extremely competitive western job market, expects employers to fight over them at the airport.

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
smilewinnipeg16 said:
Dear Friends,

BEST WISHES!!

What you are saying might be right but life is tough everywhere unless you are rich as hell or you have high paying job with all the perks in your home country.

If you have to start from zero it will be tough for you anywhere in the world. If you think that being lazy you get away in your home country is not done you have to work hard to earn and take steps in your life.

I think you are from India if you compare what is the lowest paid job of a waiter or any survival job will pay you in india 10-15K rupees a month what is your life in that. Even if you are earning 100k per month and spending 50K and saving 50K you yearly savings will be of only 600K rupees which is 11,500 CAD a year even with high paying job.

Thes estimations are made in the view of living in Toronto or Missisauga.

There are thousands of survival jobs in canada. In Canada lowest paid wage is $12 per hour. If both husband and wife work for 40 hrs a week you will get income of $960 a week multiply it by 52 weeks in a year your yearly income will be 50,000 CAD.

Now $50,000 income
less: income tax 15% and other taxes 5%

You will have $40,000 after tax

If your expenses are $1000 for 1 bedroom apartment with all utilities included in a building you will not get fined for snow in apartment living on 10th floor.

And you will pay $150 for TT bus metro pass for 1 person a month so $300 for 2 persons in transportation.

And 300-400 groceries and 200-300 other items shopping and 300-400 for outdoors dinners in a restaurant and picnics a month

Your expenses will be

Housing $1000
Transport $300
Grocery and other shopping $700
Dinners in a restaurant picnics $400
Other expenses $100

Total expenses = $2500 a month.

So now that makes yearly expenses $30,000 and income is $40,000
Means $10,000 are savings. And you are not going to live on low wage all your life if you are educated you will get a nice job of $18-20 per hour hence resulting in more savings. My cousin done survival jobs in toronto for a year and He said me I have saved more in survival job of $13 per hr that I would have saved in my home country in 3-4 yrs. And than he got a Job of his related field in which now he earns $5000 after tax. So everything takes hardwork time and patience.

So with now even minimum wage you are saving $10,000 a yr. With all the previliges of living in a safe and sound envoirment good health care system quality education for your kids and with human rights and after 4-5 yrs canadian passport which will enable you to travel around the world. If you cant work for all these things than you are good for nothing hard work is needed in every part of the life you cant remain lazy and ask for the money to shower.

Reactions: Catpaws14

falam

Jan 28, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (SGVO) Transferred to Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
XX 08 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
XX 12 2014
AOR Received.
XX 01 2015
IELTS Request
No.
File Transfer...
Date Unknown
Med's Request
XX 12 2015
Med's Done....
Done On: XX XX 2015 | Additional Docs Rcved by VO:07 01 2016
Interview........
Waived (Prolly)
Passport Req..
PPR: XX XX 2016 | Submitted to VFS: XX XX 2016 | Received by SVGO: XX XX 2016
VISA ISSUED...
XX XX 2016
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah!
+1 Fatani.

Adding to your points:

1. You don't have to spend anything for your kid education (up to high school)
2. You will get allowances for your kids
3. you don't have to save anything for medical
4. You don't have to waste your time in endless traffic jams...

the list will go on.

fatani said:
What you are saying might be right but life is tough everywhere unless you are rich as hell or you have high paying job with all the perks in your home country.

If you have to start from zero it will be tough for you anywhere in the world. If you think that being lazy you get away in your home country is not done you have to work hard to earn and take steps in your life.

I think you are from India if you compare what is the lowest paid job of a waiter or any survival job will pay you in india 10-15K rupees a month what is your life in that. Even if you are earning 100k per month and spending 50K and saving 50K you yearly savings will be of only 600K rupees which is 11,500 CAD a year even with high paying job.

Thes estimations are made in the view of living in Toronto or Missisauga.

There are thousands of survival jobs in canada. In Canada lowest paid wage is $12 per hour. If both husband and wife work for 40 hrs a week you will get income of $960 a week multiply it by 52 weeks in a year your yearly income will be 50,000 CAD.

Now $50,000 income
less: income tax 15% and other taxes 5%

You will have $40,000 after tax

If your expenses are $1000 for 1 bedroom apartment with all utilities included in a building you will not get fined for snow in apartment living on 10th floor.

And you will pay $150 for TT bus metro pass for 1 person a month so $300 for 2 persons in transportation.

And 300-400 groceries and 200-300 other items shopping and 300-400 for outdoors dinners in a restaurant and picnics a month

Your expenses will be

Housing $1000
Transport $300
Grocery and other shopping $700
Dinners in a restaurant picnics $400
Other expenses $100

Total expenses = $2500 a month.

So now that makes yearly expenses $30,000 and income is $40,000
Means $10,000 are savings. And you are not going to live on low wage all your life if you are educated you will get a nice job of $18-20 per hour hence resulting in more savings. My cousin done survival jobs in toronto for a year and He said me I have saved more in survival job of $13 per hr that I would have saved in my home country in 3-4 yrs. And than he got a Job of his related field in which now he earns $5000 after tax. So everything takes hardwork time and patience.

So with now even minimum wage you are saving $10,000 a yr. With all the previliges of living in a safe and sound envoirment good health care system quality education for your kids and with human rights and after 4-5 yrs canadian passport which will enable you to travel around the world. If you cant work for all these things than you are good for nothing hard work is needed in every part of the life you cant remain lazy and ask for the money to shower.

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
Comparing to all other countries, saving in CANADA is easier because of it's completely free health benefits, free Child education service etc.

I think OP should open a poll to count how many people are motivated with his pessimistic speech! LOL

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i love the way refugees was hidden in point # 4, they dont have to write IELTS... LOL... i mean cmon - you are comparing apples with stones (not even oranges)

oh well - some people... sigh...

Reactions: Kamlesh1042

smilewinnipeg16

Star Member
Dec 12, 2015
I appreciate your replies.

falam the points you mentioned. Let me elaborate. Approx 85% families don't have to spend anything for kid education, getting other benefits...
But they unable to spend time for their kids by placing aupairs for them for a whole day.... Are kids education more important than spending time with your kids.... Even a beggar is not dying anywhere he/she is but still lives.

We all are much higher than a beggar. But our needs are not sufficient and this putting us in a hell which is called CANADA.

You mentioned detailed about income etc etc. I agree.. Whether you are a billionaire a single coin you won't even take along with you when you die.
Refugee programme to provide help is a baseless concept.. If Canadians have so much humanity to save them, why never picked up any African, somalian...Many kids, parents have danger life in Africa.. Refugees come just to do their low class jobs...

Just assume I am a billionaire.. I offered you a job as a kitchen helper in my huge mansion in London..Whether you are a scientist, just for coming London you will accept this job... This is not a decision this is a foolishness we called... From zero to high we are already in middle...Here you have to be zero...Why again zero and zero...Why not always a Hero in your home..

STAY SAFE..

WINNIPEG TEMPERATURE -10 Degree.... Will be soon -35....Come and enjoy frost bite....CHOICE IS YOURS...

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
falam said:
+1 Fatani.

Adding to your points:

1. You don't have to spend anything for your kid education (up to high school)
2. You will get allowances for your kids
3. you don't have to save anything for medical
4. You don't have to waste your time in endless traffic jams...

the list will go on.
None of what you said is completely true
1. You still need to spend money on school supplies and books and after school programs, that's part of the education and not free
2. You won't get any allowance if your income is above average ( forgot the exact number, maybe around 80K/year?)
3. You still need to buy insurance for prescription drugs and vision/dental, which only covers a portion of those costs, and you still need to pay for the portion not covered
4. You don't live in Toronto or Vancouver, do you?

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
smilewinnipeg16 said:

falam the points you mentioned. Let me elaborate. Approx 85% families don't have to spend anything for kid education, getting other benefits...
But they unable to spend time for their kids by placing aupairs for them for a whole day.... Are kids education more important than spending time with your kids.... Even a beggar is not dying anywhere he/she is but still lives.

We all are much higher than a beggar. But our needs are not sufficient and this putting us in a hell which is called CANADA.

You mentioned detailed about income etc etc. I agree.. Whether you are a billionaire a single coin you won't even take along with you when you die.
Refugee programme to provide help is a baseless concept.. If Canadians have so much humanity to save them, why never picked up any African, somalian...Many kids, parents have danger life in Africa.. Refugees come just to do their low class jobs...

Just assume I am a billionaire.. I offered you a job as a kitchen helper in my huge mansion in London..Whether you are a scientist, just for coming London you will accept this job... This is not a decision this is a foolishness we called... From zero to high we are already in middle...Here you have to be zero...Why again zero and zero...Why not always a Hero in your home..

STAY SAFE..

WINNIPEG TEMPERATURE -10 Degree.... Will be soon -35....Come and enjoy frost bite....CHOICE IS YOURS...
Your type of people whom first got to canada and now trying to scare other people. Look if Canada is hell why are you still there just go back to your own country canada has not stopped you from doing anything. Why you not made hero of yourself in your home country?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smilewinnipeg16 said:
Canadians never allow you to become a boss here.
Why do you say that? Do you know many immigrants open businesses in Canada?

smilewinnipeg16 said:
Compare to the empty homes tax in Vancouver, the fines are nothing. In addition, -20 degree temperature is non-existent here in Vancouver. I still don't get it - why you cannot work at least 3 months when (outside) temperature is minus 20 degree celcius. Certainly, there are heat in certain places, transit and roads are accessible.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smilewinnipeg16 said:

keeping kids with nannies is your choice really... either way even if you are in your home country you still do the same right.

well you should consider going back if you think its that difficult to live in...

awwww.... well let me quote mother teresa here "What I'm doing currently may just be a drop in the ocean... but if i dont do anything, the ocean would be poorer by that single drop" canada like many other countries takes in asylum seekers from many countries all over the world... and the refugees are facing imminent threat to their lives, which obviously a guy living in privilege wouldnt understand (yes sir, you are still living a life of privilege)

LOL.. have you ever heard of paying your dues ?? when you goto a new country, new place... you need to start afresh, start at the base... it takes time for you to get your shit together, it is what is is... if you want to be a hero still, shouldnt really have left your country in the first place...

STAY SAFE..

thanks - looking forward to the frost bite

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
humble request to everyone - man do your research before you apply for immigration, not just to canada, but any other country around the world... you cannot goto canada and complain about the cold, same way you cannot move to africa and complain about lack of facilities, or goto india and complain about pollution... it is what it is... immigration is a massive change - perhaps the biggest change in your life.... you cannot take a decision like that lightly... do your research, be prepared... and hope for the best