+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Real Time Processing / Mississauga Sponsor App.

rgvinson777

Dec 12, 2007
Application arrived in Mississauga 2/11/08 Just received info. on e-case for the first time. They began processing my wife's (sponsor) application in Mississauga on March 3, 2008 and sent out the letter on the same day regarding the "decision made." Its March 6th today and no letter yet.

chelidio

Jun 25, 2007
hi rgvinson777,

We have exactly the same notice from CPC. CPC notified us that they received our application on 18th Feb 2008, started the processing on the 6th March 2008 and reached a decision on the same date. They send us a letter again on the same day and I believe we will receive it sometime soon.

However, the only notification in e-Cas is that A DECISION IS MADE on Sponsorship Application. Nothing else on whether the sponsorship application is approved or the principle applicant's documents are sent to the visa office. I would sure like to hear from forum members who had similar experiences. Is it common that CPC concludes sponsorship applications in the same day? Or any idea what to expect in the letter sent ??

good luck to all.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

chelidio said:
hi rgvinson777,

We have exactly the same notice from CPC. CPC notified us that they received our application on 18th Feb 2008, started the processing on the 6th March 2008 and reached a decision on the same date. They send us a letter again on the same day and I believe we will receive it sometime soon.

However, the only notification in e-Cas is that A DECISION IS MADE on Sponsorship Application. Nothing else on whether the sponsorship application is approved or the principle applicant's documents are sent to the visa office. I would sure like to hear from forum members who had similar experiences. Is it common that CPC concludes sponsorship applications in the same day? Or any idea what to expect in the letter sent ??

good luck to all.
All Mississauga is making is a decision if the sponsor is eligible to sponsor. (If they have suspicions re: the application, they will pass them on to the processing office)

PMM

uzair

Apr 30, 2005
PMM, does it mean that if Mississagua office found the case is genuine and complete they will not send the case to respective countires for further processing and can approve the case for visa.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

uzair said:
PMM, does it mean that if Mississagua office found the case is genuine and complete they will not send the case to respective countires for further processing and can approve the case for visa.
No, the application is processed overseas, as I said Mississauga ONLY decides if the sponsor is eligible and the package is complete.

PMM

rgvinson777

Dec 12, 2007
I expect that the letter from Mississagua will just imform us that my wife has been approved. Once that Buffalo receives my file, I hope to get a response from them along with some kind of case number so I can check the status over the months of 'processing' ahead. Its been 11 days since the day the letter was suppose to have been mailed and we havent received it yet. Hopefully it will arrive today.

rrv

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
kingmaker said:
You will receive the letter within 10 to 12 days from CPC Mississauga

Hi
My application was delivered to Mississauga offc 2 days ago.
Just wondering when will immigration dept. contact now? do thy send any confirmation of acceptance?

Thanks

Ajaxxio

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
Hello to all

1: My wife and me are married since 10 years ago, she is Canadian and we have two children who are Canadians as well, does such case makes the sponsoring process from my wife to me easy to get accepted?

2: what is the time for my case?

3: My wife is in Canada and i am outside Canada(Lebanon), we put a lawyer to help us with this case even though we've been told that we don't need him since my case is 100% legal, i've been sufferring from him since January 2010, only 3 months ago he said that we got the acceptance and that he needs my wife to send him proof of residence, on the CIC it sais that they received my application for permanent resident on May 13/2011 but still untill now this has never changed, when should i expect the status to have some change?

Thanks for all the help

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Ajaxxio said:
Hello to all

1: My wife and me are married since 10 years ago, she is Canadian and we have two children who are Canadians as well, does such case makes the sponsoring process from my wife to me easy to get accepted?

2: what is the time for my case?

3: My wife is in Canada and i am outside Canada(Lebanon), we put a lawyer to help us with this case even though we've been told that we don't need him since my case is 100% legal, i've been sufferring from him since January 2010, only 3 months ago he said that we got the acceptance and that he needs my wife to send him proof of residence, on the CIC it sais that they received my application for permanent resident on May 13/2011 but still untill now this has never changed, when should i expect the status to have some change?

Thanks for all the help
1. Yes - this should make it easier for you to be accepted. However you should still submit other evidence to prove your relationship is genuine.

2. Processing times are approximately one month in Mississauga (sponsor approval) + approximately the time posted on the following page for your visa processing office:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/fc-spouses.asp

Ajaxxio

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
Scylla, thanks for your reply,

The problem is that there is no change in my status, it sais they received my application for permanent resident on May 13-2011, now we are on 17 July and still nothing shows the opposite , even nothing mentioned that it is in process. Are you familiar with such case?