+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

real question

t.135

Star Member
Feb 28, 2021
to the ppl who hav received approval and plan to travel soon....
this question may sound weird to u but.... how do u guys feel as the days that u have been dreaming of for months or even years are about to start... would luv to know how u guys feel about it...

Karan64braaap

Jul 6, 2020
Category........
STUDY
to the ppl who hav received approval and plan to travel soon....
this question may sound weird to u but.... how do u guys feel as the days that u have been dreaming of for months or even years are about to start... would luv to know how u guys feel about it...
In this pandemic I don’t think people are that excited to be in Canada. Ofc people who have been waiting for months are exhilarated about it but not all. For instance one of my friend who applied in September got his ppr in feb but he doesn’t even want to go lmao online classes took a toll on his mind.

t.135

Star Member
Feb 28, 2021
In this pandemic I don’t think people are that excited to be in Canada. Ofc people who have been waiting for months are exhilarated about it but not all. For instance one of my friend who applied in September got his ppr in feb but he doesn’t even want to go lmao online classes took a toll on his mind.
oh ya thats correct...

Karan64braaap

Jul 6, 2020
Category........
STUDY
oh ya thats correct...
If I get my approval I’d be excited but scared as well because as much as it’s thrilling, it’s scary.. you’ll be starting a new chapter of your life. You would be adjusting to an environment you’ve never been to! You would have the pressure on your shoulders to find a job and manage your life on your own while maintaining good grades.
Ik it’s a lot but we all can do it ;) it will be a lot of fun but remember to be pragmatic and reasonable!

Reactions: t.135

Shayshay_127

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019
honestly, the fact that the whole process took forever killed all the excitement :( and sometimes I'm like damn do I even wanna go?
maybe it'll get better once I actually land in canada, idk
are you traveling soon too?

t.135

Star Member
Feb 28, 2021
If I get my approval I’d be excited but scared as well because as much as it’s thrilling, it’s scary.. you’ll be starting a new chapter of your life. You would be adjusting to an environment you’ve never been to! You would have the pressure on your shoulders to find a job and manage your life on your own while maintaining good grades.
Ik it’s a lot but we all can do it ;) it will be a lot of fun but remember to be pragmatic and reasonable!
sooo true... im also nervous and excited at the same time... cant wait to see what canada has in store for me!!!

Reactions: Karan64braaap

t.135

Star Member
Feb 28, 2021
honestly, the fact that the whole process took forever killed all the excitement :( and sometimes I'm like damn do I even wanna go?
maybe it'll get better once I actually land in canada, idk
are you traveling soon too?
to b honest.. same!!! i still have not received ppr but i feel once i get it all emotions would b heightened... im really excited to be there and start a new chapter...
i hope to travel soon..yes...but im still waiting to get ppr

Shayshay_127

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019
to b honest.. same!!! i still have not received ppr but i feel once i get it all emotions would b heightened... im really excited to be there and start a new chapter...
i hope to travel soon..yes...but im still waiting to get ppr
good luck!!

RamSatt

Mar 8, 2021
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
09-12-2020
Med's Done....
15-11-2020
Passport Req..
17-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2021
LANDED..........
19-04-2021
Mixed emotions I'm afraid. Because of the current hotel quarantine rules and craziness, I don't want to travel. And according to the IRCC rules and extension till 31st Dec 2021, I can stay in India and continue studying till August. But it makes no sense to do so, when I will have my study permit in hand by April for sure. So I might as well travel, get through all that quarantine qraziness, find a place to stay and look for part-time jobs. If not for part-time jobs, I'd stay in India for a few more months. I've heard because of the constant lockdowns, it is getting difficult to find adequate jobs. :(

t.135

Star Member
Feb 28, 2021
Mixed emotions I'm afraid. Because of the current hotel quarantine rules and craziness, I don't want to travel. And according to the IRCC rules and extension till 31st Dec 2021, I can stay in India and continue studying till August. But it makes no sense to do so, when I will have my study permit in hand by April for sure. So I might as well travel, get through all that quarantine qraziness, find a place to stay and look for part-time jobs. If not for part-time jobs, I'd stay in India for a few more months. I've heard because of the constant lockdowns, it is getting difficult to find adequate jobs. :(
that is so true and correct.... i wish they atleast lift the 3 day hotel quarantine rule... its just a waste of our money... anyway... thats a good plan u have though of... and some of the ppl i know in canada were telling that getting a part time job has definitelybeen a little difficult than earlier but ppl are still getting them... just apply in a lot of places and u will find soemthing... stay positive and good luck!!!