+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Real or fake offer letter?

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016
ECOM ENGINEERING COMPANY 6094 RUE ARMAD-VIAU # 103 QUEBEC ,QC E2G 1E7 CANADA Tel: (1)819 745 432 ###
Sr.No:- 678000296 OFFER LETTER Dated:07/01/2020
Dear, Mr. XXXX
With respect to your application for the post of Instrumentation Engineer , we are pleased to advise you that we Have decided
to extend an offer of employment to you subject to the following terms and conditions.
1. 5 years contract 2 years compulsory and extendable.
2. 45 days paid leave per year with free return ticket. 3 months training period with stipend of (2700 CAD per month) 4th month
onwards (4,000 CAD to 5,000 CAD per month).
3. Free food (veg and non-veg according to employee request) and Accommodation (Dormitory). Free 2-way ticket, Free visa.
Free transportation.
4. 100% Refund of medical charges in first month salary. No Registration fees or service charges, all will be borne by the
company Both parties should give 01 months’ notice if request discharge/resignation.10% increment per annum.
5. Agreement will be provided after the security checks are completed. You will be governed by the Staff rules of the
company.
6. Permanent residency or family status will be provided by company after 2years.
This opportunity is 100% free. Consultancy will be offered service charge from us, therefore do not pay any kind of remuneration to
any consultation.
Regards,
Hr, Manager

JULIE HART
100% fake. Don't release your personal documents to them.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
How you can say it is fake, can i talk with you on call, I want to get more information about. share your any contact or message me on my insta : rahul222111
The company website is fake and only created 12/2019 a common situation with scammers. As others have said if you want to waste your money and follow through with a fake offer then go ahead but this forum sees many of these every week all the same format.

As for how people come to Canada they apply through Express Entry or a PNP program and get a job when they arrive. Only if someone has unique skill not readily available in the country are they generally lucky enough to get a job offer in advance.

For an employer they would need to pay for an LMIA and advertise a job which costs the employer a 1000 dollars for the LMIA plus advertising costs so why would they bother when they have plenty of residents available immediately.

Fake offers also tend to offer any one of free accommodation, food or flights none of which a genuine employer would offer.

Just to add that the medical upfront is just another part of the scam to convince people but the offer is still a scam.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/protect-fraud/internet-email-telephone.html

Last edited:

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
so how would you know in other countries it not required medical checkup to before start to process to immigration in canada?
If you want to waste your money and get scammed, we can’t stop you.
This is a fake job offer. The rest is up to you.

rahul222111

Feb 18, 2020
If you want to waste your money and get scammed, we can’t stop you.
This is a fake job offer. The rest is up to you.
I did telephonic interview with HR manager in Quebec Canada. She taken my interview till 20 minutes on call and she has selected to me and tell me that don't need to pay any extra charges , Just have to pay 16500/-inr and it will be refunded by first month of salary. she said that we are paying to indian consultancy so don't pay any extra charges.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I did telephonic interview with HR manager in Quebec Canada. She taken my interview till 20 minutes on call and she has selected to me and tell me that don't need to pay any extra charges , Just have to pay 16500/-inr and it will be refunded by first month of salary. she said that we are paying to indian consultancy so don't pay any extra charges.
It's fake. The money is never going to be refunded. This is a scam.

rahul222111

Feb 18, 2020
It's fake. The money is never going to be refunded. This is a scam.
But telephonic interviews has been done, and 16500/- inr is not big amount, here indian people also are available who taking the responsibility. if they want to do scam so then will ask for big amount not less amount...but just check-up amount i have to pay so may be this is real.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
But telephonic interviews has been done, and 16500/- inr is not big amount, here indian people also are available who taking the responsibility. if they want to do scam so then will ask for big amount not less amount...but just check-up amount i have to pay so may be this is real.
There is zero chance this is real. This company is a known scam. Scammers very often hold interviews - this is very common. Many scammers ask for only small amounts of money - again, this is very common.

At this point you've been warned by multiple people this is a scam and there is no job. If you want to give your money away to scammers, that's really up to you.

rahul222111

Feb 18, 2020
There is zero chance this is real. This company is a known scam. Scammers very often hold interviews - this is very common. Many scammers ask for only small amounts of money - again, this is very common.

At this point you've been warned by multiple people this is a scam and there is no job. If you want to give your money away to scammers, that's really up to you.
They provided offer letter so i thought it is real because people says if you want to get immediate vissa so you must have offer letter from Canada's employers. which i have already but that is also fake now so what i have to do for immigration in canada to get work permit visa..what is other options instead of this..????

Reactions: babsizkil

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016
They provided offer letter so i thought it is real because people says if you want to get immediate vissa so you must have offer letter from Canada's employers. which i have already but that is also fake now so what i have to do for immigration in canada to get work permit visa..what is other options instead of this..????
That's what everyone in the forum will be interested to help. If you can share your education background, work experience etc. Maybe we can advice and direct you to helpful weblink.

Feb 29, 2020
i received a call from tata-air consultancy mumbai , they interviewed me at 10:05 am for 20min, finally saying i got selected for position of mechanical engineer in ecomengco company canada , they asked me to follow further medical process with consultancy costs 16500 inr,
I received a mail from info@ecomengco.com
Stating

Dear,Mr. Rajesh kumar
This is to inform you that, as per our telephonic interview, you have
been selected for the post of Mechanical engineer And your offer letter will
be forwarded to Tata-Air Consultancy within 24 to 48 hrs.
You are kindly requested to sign the said offer letter and submit the
same along with your fit Medical report at the earliest to initiate
further process.
Regards,
Hr.
Now consultancy people are ask me to come to mumbai addressed
TATA-AIR CONSULTANCY
INTERNATIONAL INFOTECH PARK VASHI RAILWAY STATION COMPLEX TOWER NUMBER 5, SECOND FLOOR J-202 VASHI NAVI MUMBAI.
They are saying offer letter will be given when i visit office only. After listening to what they say going through medical is upto me.
please help me Is it true or fake ?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
i received a call from tata-air consultancy mumbai , they interviewed me at 10:05 am for 20min, finally saying i got selected for position of mechanical engineer in ecomengco company canada , they asked me to follow further medical process with consultancy costs 16500 inr,
I received a mail from info@ecomengco.com
Stating

Dear,Mr. Rajesh kumar
This is to inform you that, as per our telephonic interview, you have
been selected for the post of Mechanical engineer And your offer letter will
be forwarded to Tata-Air Consultancy within 24 to 48 hrs.
You are kindly requested to sign the said offer letter and submit the
same along with your fit Medical report at the earliest to initiate
further process.
Regards,
Hr.
Now consultancy people are ask me to come to mumbai addressed
TATA-AIR CONSULTANCY
INTERNATIONAL INFOTECH PARK VASHI RAILWAY STATION COMPLEX TOWER NUMBER 5, SECOND FLOOR J-202 VASHI NAVI MUMBAI.
They are saying offer letter will be given when i visit office only. After listening to what they say going through medical is upto me.
please help me Is it true or fake ?
If you read all the discussion above you will see this is a fake offer so do not share any documents or pay any money.

Do you really think that after a 20 min interview someone is going to offer a job on the other side of the world ?

nigarnani

Mar 9, 2020
hi I also got the same mail from tata air consultancy on 7th March we are in confusion state please help us