+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ready to give up all we have is problems and denials any help please ;-(

hummeroffroad

May 16, 2013
i am canadian my wife is honduran .married last year together for 3 yr. applied in guatemala for visitor visa as the yr before they told us what we needed .we went back and applied after we got married for visitor visa. of corse they denied it saying they did not believe she would leave the country.i just wanted her to see if she even liked canada. to top it off we were assaulted in guatemala the guy held a knif to her neck and took everything. now we have to go threw the permanent visa application and this denied visa looks bad. we were planning to go to mexico once she had the visitors visa but since it was denied we didnt go now mexico says she can not apply for a new mexican visa for 10 years because she abused it by not using it....grrr another story anyway endless problems. i guess the medical and police reports are in tegucigalpa another dangerous city i dont want her to go too.. i sent her forms to fill but we dont know if she has to send them from honduras directly to immigration in canada or guatemala or if i should receive them and send them with my application to sponsor.i have a check list and it sounds like it all has to go at the same time or it will be denied .also must her forms be in her native language then pay to translate or can she write in english .her english isnt very good but i can help her online and so could her friends that speak english well. maany questions i dont even know where to start but this is the beginning i guess.thanks for any help i can get.cant afford a lawyer as plane tic etc eating up my money faster than i can make it.if i didnt live with her half the year id have lots of money and could afford but we choose to spend as much time together as possible.i think ive spent at least 30 000 for visiting her and living in honduras and had no clue we would be in this position now so i have virtually no receipts for anything and of corse immigration wants every receipt. we only communicate threw face book chat and video.they want proof? i cant go back on messages they get erased unless facebook has a record which would be surprising and a pain to retrieve i would think. so many negatives against us we sometimes think better for me to just work ,make big money here and live there and spend it all jajaja.

cdnmom

Dec 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2012
AOR Received.
12-01-2013
File Transfer...
31-01-2013
Med's Request
27-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2014
Hi :)

First thing you have to do is breathe and hold on for the ride.

Both applications need to be sent in together, so it is best if your wife completes all her forms and sends to you and then you can put the whole package together to forward to CIC-Mississauga as that is where all outland applications go for the first stage... which is to approve you as a sponsor! Her paperwork has to be done in English... any supporting documentation in her native language needs to be translated into English. The police background check and the receipt for her e-medical should also be included in the package.

I don't believe the denied TRV will affect your application negatively... it just shows that you want to be together :)

You should try to come up with as much proof of your relationship as possible.

Good luck... it does take time to get your application together... just be patient.... you will get there

hummeroffroad

May 16, 2013
thanks ya this process is so horrible we hired consultants to help get us started but they have not helped at all. I find better information on line.we literally only communicate threw face book and all our messages get erased after time. we have no records of conversing except for many many fotos.the consultant said we need a lawyer because we have been denied already so now it will be much harder. advice given just to promote her $3500 services I assume? just waiting for my wife to send back documents probably be a good month or longer plus I need to do my taxes still which oh joy I worked under the table so now I have to see how much I can change to above the table and pay taxes on it I guess. all pretty difficult as we are young couple and well the time and money put into all this would be much more useful if spent on food and gas.i see only rice and beans in my future lol

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
Stage 1 22/3/2013 & Stage 2 Aug 2013
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
hummeroffroad said:
thanks ya this process is so horrible we hired consultants to help get us started but they have not helped at all. I find better information on line.we literally only communicate threw face book and all our messages get erased after time. we have no records of conversing except for many many fotos.the consultant said we need a lawyer because we have been denied already so now it will be much harder. advice given just to promote her $3500 services I assume? just waiting for my wife to send back documents probably be a good month or longer plus I need to do my taxes still which oh joy I worked under the table so now I have to see how much I can change to above the table and pay taxes on it I guess. all pretty difficult as we are young couple and well the time and money put into all this would be much more useful if spent on food and gas.i see only rice and beans in my future lol
Hello

So sorry for your plight my friend.
Facebook holds all messages in your message folder. From the beginning! Try it

messenger