+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ready for Visa. Whether I need to submit my passport or not?

David_wang

Jul 20, 2022
@MatthewJ
Thank you Matthew. I submitted the webform with my updated contact details. Waiting for the reply. Fingers crossed :)
Hi Christabel,
I am in same situation as you, just wondering how to send a webform like what kind of information I should say in this webform? Is there a format I can refer to?
And after sending this webform, what will happen next?
Many thanks for that.

Jun 15, 2021
Hi David,

In the below link you will see something like "Type of application/enquiry". Under that select Change of contact information and give your details like UCI and application number, your current address and phone number. In the description box, explain the reason for updating your address. After few days you will receive a notification from IRCC that they have received your webform.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

If this link doesn't work search for IRCC webforms in the browser.

David_wang

Jul 20, 2022
Hi David,

In the below link you will see something like "Type of application/enquiry". Under that select Change of contact information and give your details like UCI and application number, your current address and phone number. In the description box, explain the reason for updating your address. After few days you will receive a notification from IRCC that they have received your webform.

Hi Christabel,
Thanks a lot.
I will try that.

David_wang

Jul 20, 2022
Hi David,

Hi Christabel,
I noticed in RFV email, it is said I should reply to specific office who is dealing with my case now. It looks like the Hongkong office because the signature is Hongkong at the RFV letter bottom.
So I think I should select Hongkong as a Webform destination, right? Because it is asked before start a webform "Is your application being processed by an office OUTSIDE Canada? ". After you select HK, will only see like PR/Worker/Student/Vistor under "Type of application/enquiry " .
If I don't select HK, then go to a likely general webform page, I can see the selections like you said under "Type of application/enquiry ".
I think a bit different from your suggestion, so is my action correct?

Thanks

David_wang

Jul 20, 2022
hi @MatthewJ ,

I've gotten eCoPR 2 weeks ago.

if you are in Canada, you don't need to do anything BUT just send a webform to tell them you are in Canada. And they will reach back to you in some working days (4 working days in my case) and give you further instructions.
Hi Jimmylee,
May I know whom you sent your webform? Is it Hongkong office? It looks I am being processed by Hongkong office because the signature is Hongkong at the RFV letter bottom. From your mail, I think it's HK too.
So I should send webform directed to HK, right?

Thanks

Kent Raphael

Jul 18, 2023
Hi @jimmylee
I am wondering if you managed to solve your question above?
I am in the same situation and the email states we should send original photos but doesn’t give an address.
We sent the webform within the 5 days but didn’t get an answer to where to send the documents.
Did you hear anything back from them to submit your original photos?
Thanks
we got same situation. what did you guys do after recieving the RFV? I'm in canada also