+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Ready for Visa" letter with wrong Name

FWSAPPLICANT

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Dear Folks,

Please help me

I am PNP applicant.First medical done in DEC 2015. Again CIC requested me to retake medical in DEC 2016. We (Myself, spouse and 04 years old kid) submitted the medicals again but my spouse had deferred X-Ray due to pregnancy. Now, yesterday I got 02 request letters into mycic account.

First letter is “Ready to Visa ” mail. But the irony is that the Name, UCI number and application number all are wrong on that letter. The letter is dated back to Oct 2014.

Second letter is about what documents I have to submit for the new born baby. The letter also states that I need to submit document no later than 90 days. Now this is weird as the expected birth date is later than 07 months. And now in mycic account they opened 02 boxes to attach two more letters, I guess they are for new child, what do you think?

So please advice what should I do now.

Please share your thoughts,

Thanks a lot

shariq123

Jun 8, 2016
Re: "Ready to Visa" letter with wrong Name

FWSAPPLICANT said:
Dear Folks,

Please help me

I am PNP applicant.First medical done in DEC 2015. Again CIC requested me to retake medical in DEC 2016. We (Myself, spouse and 04 years old kid) submitted the medicals again but my spouse had deferred X-Ray due to pregnancy. Now, yesterday I got 02 request letters into mycic account.

First letter is “Ready to Visa ” mail. But the irony is that the Name, UCI number and application number all are wrong on that letter. The letter is dated back to Oct 2014.

Second letter is about what documents I have to submit for the new born baby. The letter also states that I need to submit document no later than 90 days. Now this is weird as the expected birth date is later than 07 months. And now in mycic account they opened 02 boxes to attach two more letters, I guess they are for new child, what do you think?

So please advice what should I do now.

Please share your thoughts,

Thanks a lot
Yes, I think they mean for the new born baby i.e. the second child. Best would be to call CIC and ask for clarifications regarding the two letters.

Also could you share what documents were requested by CIC for the new born baby. I have a new born baby due as well and wanted to know which documents have been requested by CIC so I can prepare accordingly right now. Thanks.

FWSAPPLICANT

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014

shariq123 said:
Yes, I think they mean for the new born baby i.e. the second child. Best would be to call CIC and ask for clarifications regarding the two letters.

Also could you share what documents were requested by CIC for the new born baby. I have a new born baby due as well and wanted to know which documents have been requested by CIC so I can prepare accordingly right now. Thanks.
You have informed us of the birth, or the upcoming birth, of your child. Please accept our congratulations.
If your child is not born in Canada, your child must be added to your permanent application. In order to do so, we require the following documents and information:
✓ fees required in the amount of $150 CAD. You may pay the fees online at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp. Once paid, please send us a copy of the payment receipt with your name and file number.
✓ the IMM008DEP Additional Dependants/Declaration Form completed by you, the principal applicant. You must indicate your child’s eye colour and height (in centimetres). Please date and sign the form at the bottom of the last page. You may download and complete the form online at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008DEPENU.pdf
✓ 4 (four) identical and recent photographs of your child in accordance with http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3998E_tempA.pdf
✓ photocopy of your child’s valid passport (do not include blank pages).
✓ photocopy of your child’s birth certificate showing both parents’ names.
✓ IMM5406 up-to date information including your newborn child. You may download and complete the form online at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.PDF
Please wait until you have gathered all of the above documents before submitting them to our office and please include your file number in all your correspondence.
If any of the document(s) is written in a language other than English or French, it must be translated in English or French by a professional translator. The copy of the original document must be attached with the professional translation.
Once your child has been added to the application, he/she will be required to undergo a medical exam. We will send you the medical forms and instructions once we have received all the documents listed above. If you have not yet done your medicals, you may wait and do so at the same time as your child. If you have undergone the medical examination, but the results expire soon, we will send new medical forms for you as well.

FWSAPPLICANT

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014

shariq123 said:

Then what about Ready to Visa mail? They sent by mistake?
And by visa office is in Abudhabi, I guess call center will not answer me

shariq123

Jun 8, 2016

FWSAPPLICANT said:
Then what about Ready to Visa mail? They sent by mistake?
And by visa office is in Abudhabi, I guess call center will not answer me
I would first call Ottawa and ask for clarifications regarding the letter that you received back dated to Oct 2014. If they say contact your VO, then email ABDBIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca and ask them for clarification. VO's take about a month to reply if they think the email is not urgent so please email immediately.

And thanks a lot for the information about the new born.

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
Medicals expire after a year. Thats why you have to reappear for medicals. As for the letters you have to notify them both are irrelevant to your situation. As for tour wifes medical, dont wait and go for them. My wife was pregnant when she did her medicals. X rays are done after putting a lead sheet around the body so that baby inside cant get affected. So your wife and your expecting baby will be safe.