+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ready For Visa email

kausibalu95

Jul 12, 2019
Hi I received an email with the subject "Ready for Visa" on March 10, 2020 and I had sent my passport in response to that. any idea when can I expect it back. Thanks in advance

mtalebi69

Sep 17, 2020
Hi everybody,
I have applied for SINP in November 2017. Recently, through the GCMS information request, I have realized that my Ready for Visa letter has been emailed me in December 2019, however, I have not received such email (It might go to my spam).
Now I have requested from IRCC many times to resend this letter, but they reply it cannot be resent without any reason.
Do you have any idea what should I do now? Is it related to Covid-19 situation? any suggestion?
Thanks
Mehran

mustang123

Sep 15, 2019
Hi I received an email with the subject "Ready for Visa" on March 10, 2020 and I had sent my passport in response to that. any idea when can I expect it back. Thanks in advance
Hi received similar email today. Do we need to send photographs along with the passport?

mtalebi69

Sep 17, 2020
Hi received similar email today. Do we need to send photographs along with the passport?
Hi Mustang,
Congrats. I am waiting for such email for a year! According to IRCC, I supposed to receive this email last December, but it may went to my spam and after so many request and call, they did not resend it. May I know is there any update in your profile or you just receive an email?
Thanks

mustang123

Sep 15, 2019
Hi Mustang,
Congrats. I am waiting for such email for a year! According to IRCC, I supposed to receive this email last December, but it may went to my spam and after so many request and call, they did not resend it. May I know is there any update in your profile or you just receive an email?
Thanks
Hi, sorry to hear about your situation. There is no update to the application at all. Just got the email. Did you try raising a webform and inquire about the lost email?

mustang123

Sep 15, 2019
Yes we need to. I just asked a few friends who had received similar emails in the last few months. Now I am struggling to find out who can take passport photos according to Canadian specifications and print required info on the back of the photo.

mtalebi69

Sep 17, 2020
Hi, sorry to hear about your situation. There is no update to the application at all. Just got the email. Did you try raising a webform and inquire about the lost email?
I did fill the webform many times, but I received back with some general answer which saying you have to wait...
BTW, did you receive any call from IRCC prior that email? somebody in this group was talking about it.
Thanks

mustang123

Sep 15, 2019
I did fill the webform many times, but I received back with some general answer which saying you have to wait...
BTW, did you receive any call from IRCC prior that email? somebody in this group was talking about it.
Thanks
Oh ok. No I did not receive any call. I heard inland applicants were getting calls and rarely outland applicants. Good luck to you, I hope you get the golden email soon.

Sandy51093

Feb 9, 2020
Hi guys, I got my RFV mail today . I am residing in Abudhabi and will leave to India the day after tomorrow for my marriage . Now I am confused whether to submit the docs today in Abu Dhabi and then later apply for change in Marital status. Or wait till my marriage 23 March to update my application ( raise webform) .
The major concern is the 30 days deadline. I will be back to Abu Dhabi after this 30 days deadline.