+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ready for visa email - a bit confused

michaelmends

Mar 20, 2016
Does anyone have an idea of how long it takes for your passport to be returned to you after you send your passports for the visa and COPR? I will need my passport to travel soon.

Bend

Jun 25, 2013
Hey guys- I received an information letter on my IRCC account today. It is asking me to send the passport and docs on a PO Box address in Ottawa? Is this correct? How will I track my mail then? Can someone please share their experience?

Thank you in advance!

GPSGHUMAN

Mar 17, 2019
Hey guys- I received an information letter on my IRCC account today. It is asking me to send the passport and docs on a PO Box address in Ottawa? Is this correct? How will I track my mail then? Can someone please share their experience?

Thank you in advance!
I also received my PPR as an Information Letter in CIC account. Do not worry, just send your passport and 2 photos. I got My passport and COPR back today.

Bend

Jun 25, 2013
Hey guys- I wanted to check one more thing, for the return envelope, it says "Do not fill out the address section on your Canada post return envelope," it means I leave the return envelope blank, right?

GPSGHUMAN

Mar 17, 2019
Hey guys- I wanted to check one more thing, for the return envelope, it says "Do not fill out the address section on your Canada post return envelope," it means I leave the return envelope blank, right?
Yes.

Bend

Jun 25, 2013
Sorry guys for bothering you all again, but does anyone know what size of prepaid envelope to use? Does it have to be letter size, standard or medium?

GPSGHUMAN

Mar 17, 2019
Sorry guys for bothering you all again, but does anyone know what size of prepaid envelope to use? Does it have to be letter size, standard or medium?
Both letter and standard size. Letter sized for outgoing and standard for return. Put your passport, photos, PPR letter and standard sized envelope inside letter sized envelope. Do not forget to take photos of Tracking bar codes.

Reactions: Bend

Bend

Jun 25, 2013
Both letter and standard size. Letter sized for outgoing and standard for return. Put your passport, photos, PPR letter and standard sized envelope inside letter sized envelope. Do not forget to take photos of Tracking bar codes.
Thank you! I did that.

Bend

Jun 25, 2013
Hi guys- has any of you recently requested for a landing interview? Can you please let me know how long are the wait times these days?