+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ready for Visa E Mail Received- Need Help

ujvalshah

Mar 3, 2018
Hello ,

we have received the Ready for VISA email today.
but I have few questions regarding the same.

Primary applicant is my wife.

At the time of application my wife was in Frankfurt. (Residence)
And i live in Singapore.

Visa office is - Vienna

But my wife has now moved to India few weeks back.

What should we do?

==========================================================================
from EMAIL :

Change in your Family Composition

You must immediately notify the Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) office of Centralized Intake Office if there has been or will be changes in your life circumstances before using your visas, such as:

A. Family status (e.g. marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation, birth, adoption, death of the sponsor, principal applicant or any accompanying family member, including grandchildren born to dependent children); or

B. You or any of your family members are being charged or convicted of a criminal offence; or

C. Changes to mailing address/e-mail address/contact information.

Question 1: should we inform of the change and if yes how?
==================================================================================

A. Submit your original passport and the original passport of all accompanying family members (if required for us to issue you an immigrant visa counterfoil) or a photocopy of your passport (if you do not require an immigrant visa counterfoil)

a) All passports or photocopies should be submitted at the same time.

b) They should ideally be valid for a minimum of six months and have at least two blank pages.

B. Pay your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF), if applicable

C. Two Passport-sized photographs as per Canadian norms

These photos will be used for your IMM-5688 form and for your Permanent Resident Card after your arrival in Canada. Please ensure that your photographs meet the specific requirements of the Government of Canada. You can find them online at:

Question : Do we have to submit passport or just the Passport copies? Do i need immigrant visa counterfoil?

===========================================================================

Question : Email does not come with any attachments.
So the Checklist for submission is :

- Passport copies
- RPRF proof
- PHOTOS
- EMAIL (first page)
-
do i need any other documents?

==============================================================================

I am in Singapore and my wife is in india

can i submit all documents in singapore VO ?
===========================================================================
Send the necessary documents

A. Gather all the necessary documents as applicable (passport-sized photographs, passport or copy of passport, copy of receipt for RPRF payment, printout of the first page only of this letter) and write a covering letter (confirming your mailing address).

B. If you need to send us your passport (because you need to receive an immigrant visa as explained under #3 above), you must use one of the Visa Application Centres (VAC) located within our territory.

You can send your passport by mail to the VAC or go there in person. With your passport(s) and any other applicable documents, make sure that you include:

· the passport request letter you received from IRCC;

=============================================================================

question :
Do i need to request our visa office to change to singapore VO for issue?

=======================================================================

Help would be highly appreciated

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Sorry mate but your writing style is bit confusing! If your wife is in India and she is the main applicant then how will you be able to submit all passports in Singapore?

Yes you can email them back to change visa office, its not an issue they do this quite often. You should clearly indicate your wife is in India and you are in Singapore and would like to submit passports in respective locations. Wait for a week you will get reply if not earlier.

Good Luck!

ujvalshah

Mar 3, 2018
Sorry for the confusion ,

What i mean to say is - it is fine to submit only the passport copies or we need submit original passport?

because email says Passport or